2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I had CJ on the bench this week in favor of DMC and Doug Martin. DMC has been suspect too, he may get benched in WK3. Titans and Raiders just have bad O-lines, and fall behind quick and have to pass. I'm resorting to match-up plays for them from here on out. Next week I'm going with Doug martin (v DAL) and Darren Sproles (v KC), until CJ (v DET) or DMC (v PIT) show me something.

Hey Champ question for you,

Thinking about dropping Cobb for Amendola...thoughts?
Dropping Cobb for Amendola is a pretty easy decision imo

1-1 in both my money leagues.. not the start I wanted but a lot better than 0-2

Last edited:
Hope you took my advice and won your match. Never go against your team!

wait... what?? :rofl:

Last edited:
Will need 12 points combined from Willis McGahee, Tony Gonzalez, and Atlanta Defense to go 2-0... hopefully nothing too crazy happens.

Dropping Cobb for Amendola is a pretty easy decision imo

1-1 in both my money leagues.. not the start I wanted but a lot better than 0-2
This. He won't see these kind of performances every week but trust he will be the only one getting looks with Gibson getting the other. Bradford is due for a breakout season and he's showing to be doing pretty good these past 2 weeks.

vernon davis
pimp.gif

through week 2

NT league: 1-1

league 2: 0-2 (4 injured starters at the moment
frown.gif
)

league 3: 2-0

Last edited:
My boy in my money league had Jay Cutler and Brandon Marshall but has the most points in the league.

Spiller, Bush, Nicks, and Hanson outscored his opponent singlehandedly. :lol:

Man I need another monster game from Matty Ice to get the win. Who knows though...

A guy wants to offer me either Greg Jennings or Chris Johnson for Stevan Ridley.

Which one should I go for? I still believe in Chris Johnson though

Had Ben Tate on my bench :smh: Hernandez being injured didn't really help. Plus I played the Raiders DEF thinking that they were going to have a good game against the Dolphins. :x Yeah now I only have Turner for tomorrow and unless he goes off then I pretty much loss.

Scored 185 points last week. This week I have a total of 64 points with only Matt Ryan and Julio Jones playing tomorrow... :lol: :smh:

A guy wants to offer me either Greg Jennings or Chris Johnson for Stevan Ridley.

Which one should I go for? I still believe in Chris Johnson though

RIght now Ridley is a better option than CJ. I'm a CJ owner, and I believe in him too still, but his surround pieces are so suspect and hes not the same runner that ran for 2k yards

my team killed it today :wow: :wow:

beating my opponet by 63 pts :lol: and hes good a fairly good team too but everyone played poorly.

2-0 baby

Benched Stafford swooped up Alex Smith (thurs from FA list) and Alex came thru for me.

Amendola:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin 37pts

I won this week so im 1-1

also need your help on trade offer I recieved. I got offered Schaub and Colston or Ridley (my choice) for Stafford. My current backup QB is gonna either be Luck or Smith. Should I make this trade??? Need input

Benched Stafford swooped up Alex Smith (thurs from FA list) and Alex came thru for me.
Amendola:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin 37pts
I won this week so im 1-1
also need your help on trade offer I recieved. I got offered Schaub and Colston or Ridley (my choice) for Stafford. My current backup QB is gonna either be Luck or Smith. Should I make this trade??? Need input

In my opinion, no. Stafford is going to be fine. Ridley is too unpredictable right now (not sure what kind of direction NE's offense is going in... but if they want to win, they really are going to need to go back to their pass-dominant offense). I think Luck and Smith are great backups... but I wouldn't want them starting every week (nor would I want Schaub).

Hernandez owner checking in. Who should I target in a trade? Pitta, Celek, or Witten?

Pitta seems like he would be the most consistent... but lower potential ceiling from week to week than the other two IMO. I would also go for Celek.

Got offered a trade... McFadden for (my) Welker and Gonzalez. I already have:

TE: Scott Chandler (Bills) as a backup TE
WR: Desean Jackson, Anquan Boldin, Sydney Rice, Michael Crabtree, Domenik Hixon (about to be dropped)
RB: Willis McGahee, Michael Bush, Rashad Jennings

I'm obviously low on RB, and I think McFadden will come out of his little slump... more worried about an injury with him. Problem is, I think Welker is also going to see more targets (obviously with Hernandez out; plus, I figured he would get more anyway)... and I look at Gonzalez as being very consistent (don't think I'll be able to rely on Chandler, although he has been decent the past few weeks and is in a good situation in Buffalo).

Thoughts? Obviously, I'd like to switch Welker out for some combination of Boldin/Jennings, but don't know if he'd go for it.

Back
Top Bottom