2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

My friend is being really persistent.
He's pretty much offering Aaron Rodgers + a whole lot of different people for RGIII and Arian Foster.
My Team
His Team, Anyone I should consider? He's pretty much offered up anyone on his team.

Foster, RG3 and Robinson for Rodgers, Matthews or Sproles and Garcon

My friend is being really persistent.
He's pretty much offering Aaron Rodgers + a whole lot of different people for RGIII and Arian Foster.
My Team
His Team, Anyone I should consider? He's pretty much offered up anyone on his team.

No, don't trade Foster, even if AR is included.

Foster, RG3 and Robinson for Rodgers, Matthews or Sproles and Garcon

If it is PPR.

Foster, RG3, Hill
for
Rodgers, Sproles, Matthews

Then flip Martin for a top flight TE

if not PPR

Foster, RG3, Royster
for
Rodgers, Matthews, Sproles

either way target Rodgers, Matthews, Sproles then a WR and Charles

Had a big Monday night. Overcame a 40 pt. deficit with Ryan, McGahee and Bryant going up against J.Jones.

Amendola worth picking up? I have Ogletree and Meacham as backup WRs.

Lost by 4 points and that was because my Kicker (Bailey), D (Cowboys), and TE (Mercedes Lewis) put up 3 points combined :smh:

Who should I pick up between these kickers:

Matt Bryant (ATL) or Justin Tucker (Baltimore)

For Defense I think I'm pick up the Lions since they play Ten and Minnesota next week

I might pick up M Benneit for TE and bench Lewis

Just when I lost hope with Welker , Hernandez goes down, hmmm wonder if this helps :nerd:

CJ28 looks like hes gonna have another rough one against the lions front 7 :smh: :smh:

If people arent underperforming they are hurt :smh: bad year

And got knocked out 2 survivor leagues :smh:

:smh: :smh:

Hey NT fam,

Got a trade offer this morning in my PPR league, wanted to bounce it off you guys....

I Give up: Jeremy Maclin and Pierre Garcon

I Get : Chris Johnson and Brandon Lloyd

My other WRs: Cruz, D. Moore and McCluster

My other RBs: T. Rich, Forte, Hillis, and Pierre Thomas

I won't to do this trade as is, becuase I feel it would leave me too thin at WR but I do have a need at RB with Forte out this week and maybe more.  I believe at some point CJ will "wake up", just like last year.  And the thought of a productive CJ with Forte and Richardson seems like a nasty combo. This guy in my league really wants Maclin, so I was maybe going to counter Maclin for CJ striaght up... thoughts?

Brandon Lloyd, Dwayne Bowe, Stevie Johnson. Need to pick 2 of these guys to start. Right now I have in Lloyd and Johnson I'm not sure whether to keep Lloyd in or bring him out for Bowe.

And also Jared Cook vs. DET or Jacob Tamme vs. HOU?

Edit: It's a PPR league.

Last edited:
2-0 going into week 3...Need help on who to start this weekend

QB:
Vick vs Ari
or
Big Ben vs Oak

Flex:
Peterson vs SF
Malcolm Floyd vs Atl
Ridley vs Bal

D/St
Seattle vs GB
or
Bills vs Cle

^

I say Vick at QB. Floyd at the flex because Peterson and Ridley have such tough matchups plus Floyd got a ton of targets last week. And Seattle defense. Although they're playing GB they're just a completely different team at home.

Are Fred Davis and Jared Cook worth dropping at this point for any of the TEs that might be on the WW right now. I have Davis in one league, Cook in the other. The league that I have Davis in is 12 teams, and the only TEs on waivers worth adding are probably Pitta and Chandler. The league with Cook is 10 teams, and the guys available are M. Lewis, Gresham, Rudolph, Pitta, Celek, Chandler, Fleener, Olsen.

I usually don't like carrying 2 TEs, but might either of these guys be worth keeping?

Last edited:
who should I start this week at QB

Aaron Rodgers vs SEA

Andrew Luck vs JAX

Andy Dalton vs WAS

Vick @ ARI ? Nah that cards defense is no joke.

Oaklands defense had Tannehill looking like a star.

Gotta go Ben at Oaktown

Aaron Rodgers vs SEA
Andrew Luck vs JAX
Andy Dalton vs WAS

No matter who Rodgers is playing you start him.

Vick @ ARI ? Nah that cards defense is no joke.
Oaklands defense had Tannehill looking like a star.
Gotta go Ben at Oaktown

You're right about Oakland's defense looking god awful last week but I really like Vick this week I think the Eagles win big.

man i didn't know how QB heavy fantasy football is. i lost week 2 because of this. i really believe that if your 2 QBs combine to throw 6 INT and 2 TDs you should lose. makes no damb sense.

Aaron Rodgers vs SEA

Andrew Luck vs JAX

Andy Dalton vs WAS

Rodgers has a tough matchup against that Seattle defense and that Secondary.

Jags are just bad and I could see Luck with 2TDs

Dalton is gonna get into a shoot out

Are Fred Davis and Jared Cook worth dropping at this point for any of the TEs that might be on the WW right now. I have Davis in one league, Cook in the other. The league that I have Davis in is 12 teams, and the only TEs on waivers worth adding are probably Pitta and Chandler. The league with Cook is 10 teams, and the guys available are M. Lewis, Gresham, Rudolph, Pitta, Celek, Chandler, Fleener, Olsen.
I usually don't like carrying 2 TEs, but might either of these guys be worth keeping?

Gresham, Celek, and Rudolph are all worth a look. I drafted Rudolph and so far so good. He is the main target after Percy right now and he was targeted twice in the end zone and converted for a TD on one of those.

Back
Top Bottom