2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Well, looks like Tony Gonzalez (for the last time, since he's gone when my trade is finalized) and Willis McGahee came through tonight early... not to mention the ATL defense, that pretty much got all the points I needed by themselves (think I'm good as long as they don't give up 100 points... or as long as McGahee and Gonzalez don't fumble 3 times each).
2-0 start, and hopefully the addition of McFadden will lead to more W's.
That's why I was telling Mez to lean in Gonzalez's direction, saw him exploiting the middle of the field against Denver with Roddy and Julio opening up and working the outside routes. Good thing he started VD though thanks to two TDs.

That's why I was telling Mez to lean in Gonzalez's direction, saw him exploiting the middle of the field against Denver with Roddy and Julio opening up and working the outside routes. Good thing he started VD though thanks to two TDs.

I definitely agree... Gonzalez is going to be very solid week in and week out. But I don't think he's catching multiple touchdowns in a game or going over 100 yards very often with all the weapons that ATL has... so solid production, but I don't see explosions in points from him.

Which is why I finally came to grips with trading him for someone who can explode (DMC).

But I can't believe how underrated he was pre-draft... I had him top 5 TE's easily (really behind Gronkowski, Graham, maybe Gates, and Hernandez). Most had him behind a couple more TE's.

won all 5 of my games :pimp:

i have colston in my money league, if he doesnt do something next week hes going on the block

Last edited:
I don't think McGahee is getting supplanted by Moreno any time soon... I'm not saying it can't happen, but he looked great out there tonight (and decent last week against the Steelers).

I got a question for anyone using ESPN for their league, this is my first year.

I'm looking to pick up a TE, going for Bennett or Rudolph. I'm 10 of 10 on the waiver wire. Let's say my priority is Bennett, then Rudolph.

"Pending moves" (in priority order)
1. Add Bennett, Drop "Player A"
2. Add Rudolph, Drop "Player A"

Let's say I end up getting Bennett/dropping "Player A". What does the system do about my move for adding Rudolph? It just ignores it, right?

All I needed was 10 points. Just 10 points. Manning gave me 9.

I just got offered Aaron Rodgers, Pierre Garcon, Pierre Thomas and Cedric Benson for Arian Foster and RGIII.

I don't know if I'm over thinking it, but should I do it?

Once they're healthy I like their long term value over Charles and Gates
KC keeps getting blown out which is forcing them to abandon the run and Gates has his own health concerns
I'm so suspect of Forte's health. I see what your saying so I would trade the RBs in that case. IDK about TEs tho.

Ugh, I hope Forte plays because my next opponent went beast and have CJ, Foster and MJD starting with Cam at QB. :x

I just got offered Aaron Rodgers, Pierre Garcon, Pierre Thomas and Cedric Benson for Arian Foster and RGIII.

Hell no.

I needed 3 pts from Julio. Didnt win. Sad.

I mean, why not sell RG3 high and try to get Rodgers straight up for him (if you don't think that RG3 can keep this up)?

If you are trading both Foster and RG3, you better be getting at least 2 fantasy "stars" back. I see only one in that trade.

I'm so suspect of Forte's health. I see what your saying so I would trade the RBs in that case. IDK about TEs tho.
Ugh, I hope Forte plays because my next opponent went beast and have CJ, Foster and MJD starting with Cam at QB. :x

Gates is 32 and hasn't played 16 games since 2009

:\

Shout out to Mcgahee 2 late TDs :pimp:

And a big **** YOU to Julio jones, 2 ******g points? Really? Top 10 WR my ***

went 5-1 this week. 2-0 with both my $100 teams (needed the fast start cuz i got BIG injury problems), 1-1 with both my $20 teams, 1-1 in my grad class' league and 1-1 with a team that really doesnt mean anything. Thank you Peyton for playing like EXCREMENT :D

My friend is being really persistent.

He's pretty much offering Aaron Rodgers + a whole lot of different people for RGIII and Arian Foster.

My Team

His Team, Anyone I should consider? He's pretty much offered up anyone on his team.

Back
Top Bottom