2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

will david wilson be worth starting this week

regardless of Bradshaw's MRI I say no.

He is not in good with Coughlin right now and after that breakout game by Brown yesterday, Brown is the man to get the rock if Bradshaw is out - or if he is in - Brown is splitting carries

one of my $100 teams, im up by 2...got Megatron, and J.Hanson goin along wit Roddy and McGahee 2morrow. Im goin against R.Moss and Peyton 2morrow. Guess Ill just have to pray on that one. Lookin at 1-1. (had Hernandez and Forte and sat Luck for Romo vs SEA smh)
other $100 team...up by 27 and got Turner goin 2morrow. Goin against V.Davis, Stafford and Pettigrew (hopefully Stafford dont go all Eli on me (6pts per passing TD league)) Hopefully ill go 2-0...oh yeah i benched Vick for RGIII :smokin

Both of these are goin quite well for me :D Peyton better not get crazy in da 2nd half

I need a TE replacement for Hernandez. I am going to drop Cobb, who would you guys pick up?

It's not crazy only because Fantasy Football has no IR. But can't you drop a backup QB, TE, or DEF to get Tate? Ben is the easy RB pickup.
im going to drop ogletree for ben tate but every week i have 2 injuries so all the guys that are on my bench are injured starters. hernandez, garcon, bradshaw, jackson are all on my bench right now so they're taking up most of my slots. i have pitta replacing hernandez and donald brown for bradshaw if hes out this week

should i stick with pitta? jared cook, kyle rudolph, coby fleener, owen daniels, dante rosario, scott chandler are all on waivers

Last edited:
Well, looks like Tony Gonzalez (for the last time, since he's gone when my trade is finalized) and Willis McGahee came through tonight early... not to mention the ATL defense, that pretty much got all the points I needed by themselves (think I'm good as long as they don't give up 100 points... or as long as McGahee and Gonzalez don't fumble 3 times each).

2-0 start, and hopefully the addition of McFadden will lead to more W's.

I could play both BGE and Percy and bench DMC. I would like to think McFadden might bounce back - but y'all are right, his production just isn't there right now. How do you think Percy might fare against the SF defense?
Percy will get his touches. The question is what he does with those touches. SF match-up is a nightmare for offensive play-makers but he's the one Minnesota player to get loose outside of AP. I'd start Law Firm and Harvin, sitting DMC tentatively.

Hernandez owner here...

Fleener, Rudolph, Bennett, Miller all on the WW. I'm thinking Rudolph or Bennett. Thoughts?
Rudolph, Fleener, Bennett, Miller in that order form. Kyle has been a deep sleeper for me at TE, got him in multiple leagues in literally the last round of the draft.

Austin,
I would actually roll with Pitta but thats a personal preference. Rudolph would probably be my 2nd choice.
Guys,
I offered Fred Davis + Justin Smith for Fred Jackson + Matt Shaughnessy in an IDP league, and it was just accepted.
Thoughts? My TEs were Tamme + Davis, and I already have Spiller at RB (in addition to AP and CJ2K). My main goal was to get Fred Jack as a handcuff for Spiller later in the year even though I hope Spiller keeps starting.
Hoping to get Celek/Bennett/Rudolph off the WW as a backup TE. Solid plan or should I have held on to Justin Smith?
Also, debating offering up CJ2K for DMac. Dont even really expect DMac's owner to accept but I think its worth a shot...
I like the Freddy side, he has upside post-injury to finish the season.

I'd target Rudolph, Celek, and Bennett in that order at TE.

I'd offer CJ2K for DMC and hope the opposing manager bites. Honestly doesn't see why he would though.

I asked him what he wanted for Charles and he said he'd take McGahee straight up :lol:...should I accept that as fast as possible or should I be weary about Jamaal Charles' knee?
I'm running to the bank with that trade. Too much upside and big-play ability for Charles. Don't love McGahee in Denver this year.

im going to drop ogletree for ben tate but every week i have 2 injuries so all the guys that are on my bench are injured starters. hernandez, garcon, bradshaw, jackson are all on my bench right now so they're taking up most of my slots. i have pitta replacing hernandez and donald brown for bradshaw if hes out this week

should i stick with pitta? jared cook, kyle rudolph, coby fleener, owen daniels, dante rosario, scott chandler are all on waivers
You could stick with Pitta or consider Rudolph and Fleener. Cook might have the most long-term value over the course of a full season if Locker can get him the football. Daniels is probably the most consistent TE option you listed, moderate ceiling though compared to Pitta or Cook.

Back
Top Bottom