2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

this is my first FF tbh. So I'm just trying to see what wins and what to look at for, gaining experience. I'm a rookie..
Ah in that case you get a pass 
laugh.gif

I picked up Stephen Hill last week... he got 0 points.

should i drop him for Brian Hartline, Brent Celek, Daryl Richardson, Donnie Avery, or any of those other popular waiver people this week..

should i drop him for Brian Hartline, Brent Celek, Daryl Richardson, Donnie Avery, or any of those other popular waiver people this week..
If you are set at TE then you probably don't need to pursue Celek.

So I'd do Hartline, Avery, Richardson in that order. Richardson is the handcuff to own if you have S-Jax otherwise, no need for him

If you are set at TE then you probably don't need to pursue Celek.

So I'd do Hartline, Avery, Richardson in that order. Richardson is the handcuff to own if you have S-Jax otherwise, no need for him

what about andre brown? and i only got fleener at TE.. thinking about Celek..

I need an opinion on this real quick because I need to make a decision on it pretty soon. Should I trade Willis McGahee for Jamaal Charles....this would usually be a no brainer but with what McGahee did last night and the Chiefs being really terrible having to abandon the run in their first two games and Charles' knee flaring up last game I don't know what to do. If Charles goes down I still have McCoy as my RB1 but as my RB2 I would have to rely on either Michael Bush or Ben Tate for the rest of the year.

Just got offered Jamaal Charles for CJ2K and I pulled the trigger immediately :lol: :smokin :smokin hopefully Charles' knee can hold up :nerd:
I honestly still prefer the CJ2K side but the gap is close. Better hope Charles can channel some of the big plays pre-injury. He's explosive if nothing else (YPC).

what about andre brown? and i only got fleener at TE.. thinking about Celek..
I would definitely pick up Celek and have him as your starter. Celek has been doing really good and Vick is finally gettin around to using him a lot more. I wouldn't jump ship on Andre Brown I'm sure Bradshaw will only miss this week and even when he returns he will still see most of the carries.

Avery. He's seemingly Luck's #2 WR behind Reggie. Fleener completes the new trio with Allen slightly on the outside as a fourth option. Hilton not factoring in Indy juts yet.

I need an opinion on this real quick because I need to make a decision on it pretty soon. Should I trade Willis McGahee for Jamaal Charles....this would usually be a no brainer but with what McGahee did last night and the Chiefs being really terrible having to abandon the run in their first two games and Charles' knee flaring up last game I don't know what to do. If Charles goes down I still have McCoy as my RB1 but as my RB2 I would have to rely on either Michael Bush or Ben Tate for the rest of the year.
Done deal. You wanted a trade, there it is. Sealed, signed, delivered. Too much big play potential from Charles to pass up even after a slow start in KC.

I missed out on Leshoure. I'm going to drop David Wilson for Kyle Rudolph. I have Hernandez who is hurt and I picked up Chandler earlier today. I think I'll start Chandler this week but Rudolph will be my long term solution until Hernandez is back.

I got Spiller and Richardson starting at RB this week. Would you guys start Ryan Mathews or Donald Brown at Flex this week? Non PPR. I'm leaning towards Mathews.

I missed out on Leshoure. I'm going to drop David Wilson for Kyle Rudolph. I have Hernandez who is hurt and I picked up Chandler earlier today. I think I'll start Chandler this week but Rudolph will be my long term solution until Hernandez is back.
I got Spiller and Richardson starting at RB this week. Would you guys start Ryan Mathews or Donald Brown at Flex this week? Non PPR. I'm leaning towards Mathews.

I would start Matthews as well. I just don't think Donald Brown is really a threat to Jax although Jax has given a lot of points to there 2 previous opponents (Min and Hous) I just don't see Brown dropping big points.

Probably gonna drop Davis for Pita, thats if no one higher than me picks him up.

I'll probably keep Mathews at flex over Garcon, LaFell, and P.Thomas unless you guys think its better to go with one those guys instead.

I'm thinking of swinging Kenny Brit for a steady decent (10+pts a week) running back but I can't think of a back like that, that doesn't have a big name. Anyone know any under the radar backs?

Aint ish on the waiver wire best back is Jackie Battle but with Matthews coming back he's not gonna do much, Andre Brown is on there but I don't know if Bradshaw is playing or not. Just straight back ups

Got another tough week coming up...so my question is who do I start at my flex?

I have DMC and D.Martin starting at RB and ADP at the flex. Not liking either DMC vs.Pitt or ADP vs. SF but D.Wilson is my only other RB and I refuse to give up on him just yet but I'm definitely not starting him lol.
So do I just leave it as is or do I start K.Britt at flex and bench ADP or DMC ?

I think I'm going to give Cook one more chance at TE this week. Since it's a 10 team league, there's still enough depth in FA TEs for me to grab someone at almost any point in the season.

I'm thinking of swinging Kenny Brit for a steady decent (10+pts a week) running back but I can't think of a back like that, that doesn't have a big name. Anyone know any under the radar backs?

Donald Brown maybe? I can see him putting up between 8-12 most weeks, as long as the Colts keep the games competitive.

Romo vs the Bucs
or
Vick @ the Cardinals

Eli beasted on the Bucs last week minus the ints plus home game for Romo .

Brady struggled with the Cards for awhile but put up decent #'s but Vick is no Brady.

Thoughts??

ok here's the lineup I got set for this weekend.

Big Ben vs OAK
McCoy vs Ari
Spiller vs Cle
Peterson vs SF
Dez vs TB
Stevie Johnson vs Cle
J.Graham vs KC

Sill on the fence about starting Seattle or Buffalo..I have M, Floyd on the bench and wondering if I should start him instead of Dez or Stevie J. Dez hasn't been producing lately but he is going up against a secondary that got torched last week.

Back
Top Bottom