2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

^How many RBs do you need to start from that group? I would start Andre Brown, Benjarvus, Mcgahee = S-Jax, Pierre, Deangelo.

I owned S-Jax a couple seasons ago and dude played through all types of injuries, practice or not. I would expect the same from him. If you're not confident in his status, pick up Richardson. He performed well when Steven sat out.

Andre Brown looks like a great pickup. Bradshaw is one of my backs so I picked up Brown ASAP.

Just 2... that's why I think I'm really heavy on the RB. I posted my roster for week 3 in the spoiler.

The picture doesn't show up, but I'd start Andre (should see around 12-15 carries again) and Benjarvus. If you're not sold on Andre, I believe it's a toss up between S-Jax and McGahee. Obviously McGahee won't have the game he did against ATL, who basically dared Denver to run the ball, but he will continue to be involved in the offense as Peyton audibles to runs/check downs, etc...

For my squad, I traded Chris Johnson/Mike Bush to receive Jamaal Charles. Happy to get rid of CJ, even if I had to give up a lot.

Just 2... that's why I think I'm really heavy on the RB. I posted my roster for week 3 in the spoiler.

The picture doesn't show up, but I'd start Andre (should see around 12-15 carries again) and Benjarvus. If you're not sold on Andre, I believe it's a toss up between S-Jax and McGahee. Obviously McGahee won't have the game he did against ATL, who basically dared Denver to run the ball, but he will continue to be involved in the offense as Peyton audibles to runs/check downs, etc...

For my squad, I traded Chris Johnson/Mike Bush to receive Jamaal Charles. Happy to get rid of CJ, even if I had to give up a lot.

I drafted Chris Johnson last year reaaaally early and regretted it so much. Hate that fool.

Just sent Steve Smith away for Greg Jennings... I think the 11 days is plenty for him to recover from the groin... I just hope its not something that nags him this year.....

So as a owner of Bradshaw...

I picked up Brown off waivers as a safer play for this week

But someone dropped David Wilson and i think his upside is great past this week as a hand cuff because i dont believe tom is not gonna try to further integrate Wilson into the offense and basically sheltering a 1st rounder that has talent....

Is it a dumb move if i pick up David Wilson too? Which means id have 3 NYG RBs on my roster for the short term.... And dropping one later on...

HALP!

Also im thinkin of benching Larry Fitz this week due to his last 2performances and now facing PHI this week... And i have VJax & Stevie Johnson in the main 2 WR slots... but is it a smart decision to bench a stud like Larry Fitz in ANY week?

Please and thanks for any input

But someone dropped David Wilson and i think his upside is great past this week as a hand cuff because i dont believe tom is not gonna try to further integrate Wilson into the offense and basically sheltering a 1st rounder that has talent....

Is it a dumb move if i pick up David Wilson too? Which means id have 3 NYG RBs on my roster for the short term.... And dropping one later on...

HALP!

Also im thinkin of benching Larry Fitz this week due to his last 2performances and now facing PHI this week... And i have VJax & Stevie Johnson in the main 2 WR slots... but is it a smart decision to bench a stud like Larry Fitz in ANY week?

I'm not a pro at this stuff or anything, but having 3 RB's on the same team really limits your diversity at that position right? There are only so many RB points to go around for any given team... why put all your eggs in one basket when you can diversify and get more burn from different backs on different teams.

I picked up wilson off wavers last week but dumped him instantly when brown got all the carries after bradshaw got hurt. wilson has been really, really underwhelming the first two weeks, especially after that fumble week 1.

HALP!

Shooooot, I know how you feel, but I'm handcuffing the handcuff. I have ALL 3 RB's and I'm okay with that because I have stupid RB depth in this one league. But what do your RBs look like?

HALP!
I was in the same situation I ended up dropping Wilson and picking up Brown. I too believe in the potential Wilson has, but honestly I just dont think its worth it to keep all three of them.

I feel you on the Fitz situation I feel i would start him regardless just because its Fitz, but honestly due to the past 2 week performances I would have to go with Johnson he's seen the endzone in both weeks. They play the browns where I think there will be plenty of opportunities for him to score.

Last edited:
Andre Brown looks like a great pickup. Bradshaw is one of my backs so I picked up Brown ASAP.
yea i just scooped him up , panthers giving up 149 rushing yards a game this season....anyone think

he's a better flex than lafell? non ppr

i face my bro tomm in fantasy, since he rarely checks NFL news I will not notify him that Nicks it out :lol:

Shooooot, I know how you feel, but I'm handcuffing the handcuff. I have ALL 3 RB's and I'm okay with that because I have stupid RB depth in this one league. But what do your RBs look like?

Word... Same here... I have 0 depth @ RB...

Prior to picking up Andre Brown it was Mike Turner, Alfred Morris, & Ahmad. Thats it.

Im in desperate need of a #1 or even a solid #2... Mike Turner is not what he once was. I still think hes a worthy of a # 2 but enough for my liking...

Alfred, has so much upside and ran well past 2 weeks... But the issue is that hes under a Mike shanananananan offense which is less than reliable in terms of who his #1 rb is... Although i think Morris is slowly stamping that #1 RB slot, u never know. And also Robert Griffin the Turd took all his RZ TDs by running it himself

And Ahmad was my only SURE FIRE RB.. But now hes hurt....

So yeah

I was in the same situation I ended up dropping Wilson and picking up Brown. I too believe in the potential Wilson has, but honestly I just dont think its worth it to keep all three of them.
I feel you on the Fitz situation I feel i would start him regardless just because its Fitz, but honestly due to the past 2 week performances I would have to go with Johnson he's seen the endzone in both weeks. They play the browns where I think there will be plenty of opportunities for him to score.

Im startin to think it over about Wilson.. and ill most likely hold off because im certain by wk 4 Ahmad will be back as #1 and will get the bulk of the work.. Idk.. its a tough decision...

Im trying to change things up this week. Im trying to work the trade wire with another dude who has been strugglin so far as well... hoping hes tryin to shake his team up too... We'll see

Last edited:
How do you have Colston and Pettigrew on FA? Some of your guys FA pools are shocking to me.
I think Wayne would be a great pickup he's there #1 receiver. He'll definitely get targeted a lot from Luck. Colston is an interesting pickup as well even with a slow start I see saints start to pick it up in the next couple weeks. Pettigrew is another good pickup as he's in an offense that throws the ball a lot. The targets are there for him and he's proven to be a good redzone target for Stafford.
Thanks I'll see if I can drop Antonio Brown, Witten and maybe the Bengals D/ST (change Def as I go every week) for those 3.

I think so much talent is available to the league being so small. Theres only 6 people in my league. One picked with totally bias (49ers, yet to win a game)...

Picked up Lafell..Now I have to decide which group of receivers to go with.

Need 3:

Dez
LaFell
M.Floyd
S.Johnson

offered everyone in my league Chris Johnson on monday for their 5th round draft pick next year and every single person in that league declined it....Guess I'm stuck with him :lol:

Last edited:
Got offered to give up Dez Bryant to get Nicks. Agreed to do it for next week since Nicks is out tomorrow. Worth it?

Pick one for flex non PPR-
McFadden
Bowe
Leshoure
Britt
Lloyd
I'm leaning for either Bowe or Leshoure
Bowe definitely for me. Shook off any rust from no camp W2. Cassel's main target. McCluster and Moeaki next. I don't fear NO's secondary.

Lloyd second, DMC third.

I had Nicks so Bowe is now my WR2 I think I'm going to give McFadden one more week. He dropeed a touchdown and he just missed that swing pass that Goodson took in.

Back
Top Bottom