2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Got offered Brandon Lloyd for Amendola. Other Wr's are Fitz, Mike Wallace, Torrey Smith and Nate Washington. Should I take it?

Hell naw. Keep Amendola. Bradford is hitting his stride right now and Amendola is his number 1 target.

Last edited:
fill in these 4 slots (PPR league)

WR, TE, W/T, W/R

eric decker vs hou

antonio gates vs atl

dennis pitta vs ne

brandon lafell vs nyg

jacob tamme vs hou

ben tate @den

dexter mccluster @NO

drop any of these players for andre brown? (PPR league)

dexter mccluster

randall cobb

peyton hillis

robert meachem'

dennis pitta

Last edited:
Lloyd hasn't don't **** thru 2 games and Danny is Bradfords go to guy
he's played the most snap for the pats and is brady's most targeted receiver , now with hernandez gone  his

production is expected to go up

Last edited:
Give: Matt Stafford, Steven Jackson

Get: Tony Romo, Maurice Jones-Drew

What do y'all think?  Would I be getting fair value here?

My backup QB is Locker and my other RBs are Forte, Bush, Ryan Williams, and Mendenhall.

Damn, I just realized that would put me in a hell of a bind in Week 6...

Last edited:
I don't know if I'd like to rely on McGahee or Shonn Green,
sick.gif
, in a worst case scenario. You're more than good at WR, and you know CJ can only go up from here. I say keep him and reap the benefits of patience.

he's played the most snap for the pats and is brady's most targeted receiver , now with hernandez gone  his
production is expected to go up

Not to mention he's Brady's deep threat. People forget that if Lloyd hadn't cut his route a bit short early in that Tennessee game, he'd have a solid 14-16 point FF outing. I attribute his lack of production to a lack of chemistry so far which I'm sure will only develop as the weeks lead on.

I've been going back and fourth with someone trying to trade Chris Johnson for Demarco Murray

I give up:
Chris Johnson
Andy Dalton

I get:
Demarco Murray
Russell Wilson

keep in mind Dalton is my back up so essentially we are trading backup qb's and I reallyl need a RB as my top 2 rb's were CJ and Fred Jackson..

NT pick 2 out of 3 WR......

Reggie Wayne Vs Jac

Steve Smith Vs Giants (Tomorrow)

Stevie Johnson Vs Cle

I am leaning towards Stevie Johnson and R Wayne due to match ups

Who's a better play this week, Andre Brown or Kevin Smith? (standard scoring, non-PPR)
The thing about staying with Smith is that I could take him out of my lineup if Forte can play. If I play Brown, I would have to take out Trent Richardson if Forte plays.

And what about starting Seahawks DEF? They're at home, but against the Packers. Should I just roll with them, or pickup a good matchup for one week. Some available DEFs are Falcons, Cardinals, Bills, Cowboys, Dolphins.

Last edited:
Reggie Wayne Vs Jac
If V-Jax and Mike Williams can cook a full course meal against the NYG secondary, best believe Steve Smith is doing the *Birdman hand rub*

Wayne/Johnson is a tossup - leaning towards R Wayne a bit.

Last edited:
NT pick 2 out of 3 WR......
Reggie Wayne Vs Jac
Stevie Johnson Vs Cle

Steve Smith for sure imo.. toss up between stevie and reggie.. i'd go with Reggie..

What type of player should I expect in return for Fitzgerald at this point?

And should I drop Kendall Wright for Donnie Avery, Brian Hartline, Kevin Ogletree or Brandon Gibson? I just don't think that Jake Locker is good enough to get Wright very many points.

My backup QB is Locker and my other RBs are Forte, Bush, Ryan Williams, and Mendenhall.

I would somehow try to keep Stafford... I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable with a Romo/Locker QB situation personally (way too much inconsistency).

Really, I think that deal balances out (because MJD is definitely worth quite a bit), but I don't like it for you if you give up Stafford.

I've been going back and fourth with someone trying to trade Chris Johnson for Demarco Murray
I give up:
Chris Johnson
Andy Dalton
I get:
Demarco Murray
Russell Wilson
keep in mind Dalton is my back up so essentially we are trading backup qb's and I reallyl need a RB as my top 2 rb's were CJ and Fred Jackson..

If you are convinced that CJ2K won't be returning to old form, then go for it... probably as good of a trade as you're going to get for him. I definitely think downgrading at backup QB (assuming you have a pretty good/reliable starter) would be fine.

Got offered to give up Dez Bryant to get Nicks. Agreed to do it for next week since Nicks is out tomorrow. Worth it?
I would have done that immediately, whether Hicks is in or out for tomorrow. Wouldn't want the guy to pull that trade off the table... especially if I had someone at WR who could cover for this week.
QFT. Dont be surprised if dude backs out if Dez has a good week
Sac, you mean if Dez has a bad game? I currently have Dez to get Nicks

I would somehow try to keep Stafford... I definitely wouldn't feel comfortable with a Romo/Locker QB situation personally (way too much inconsistency).

Really, I think that deal balances out (because MJD is definitely worth quite a bit), but I don't like it for you if you give up Stafford.

I give up:
Chris Johnson
Andy Dalton
I get:
Demarco Murray
Russell Wilson

If you are convinced that CJ2K won't be returning to old form, then go for it... probably as good of a trade as you're going to get for him. I definitely think downgrading at backup QB (assuming you have a pretty good/reliable starter) would be fine.

I need to know how Romo is more inconsistent than Stafford concerning fantasy?

I'm a Lions fan and I would trade Stafford right now for a Tony Romo.

Last edited:
Give: Jamal Charles and Dez Bryant
Receive: Vernon Davis and Brandon Lloyd

What do you guys think?

Give: Jamal Charles and Dez Bryant
Receive: Vernon Davis and Brandon Lloyd

What do you guys think?

I need to know how Romo is more inconsistent than Stafford concerning fantasy?
I'm a Lions fan and I would trade Stafford right now for a Tony Romo.

I guess it's just my opinion (for Stafford)... based on his performance last year (and progression throughout his career thus far), it seems that he is definitely capable of putting up high fantasy numbers consistently. So far this year, he had 1 bad game to start and then had a tough game against the NFL's best defense... so I don't see any reason to panic/think that Stafford will be inconsistent this year.

I just don't think Romo has put up/will put up consistently high fantasy numbers when compared to Stafford. Stafford has the same weapons that he did last year basically; Romo's weapons just aren't that great in comparison (see my opinion on immediately trading Dez Bryant for Hakeem Nicks... regardless of who you're comparing Dallas' WR's to, I think most people are going to look at them as being slightly over-rated and/or less valuable). Thus, I look at Romo as a downgrade to Stafford and don't recommend the trade based on that.

And when I was talking about inconsistency, I was also referring to Jake Locker (his other QB option)... so, I was looking at the potential combination of Romo and Locker as possibly being a problem. Obviously, you'd probably be starting Romo almost every game (with Locker as the bye week/injury filler), but I looked at that as being a worse option when compared to having Stafford (who would be a must-start for me every week).

Just my opinion. But again, I will say that I think it would be a mistake to put too much stock into Stafford's first 2 games this year... because I see no reason why he can't rebound and perform at/near last year's level (which was significantly higher than Romo's).

Last edited:
Looking to bolster my RB corps in my ppr league, currently 2-0

My RBs:
Ray Rice
Doug Martin
Alfred Morris
Mike Goodson

WRs:
Roddy White
AJ Green
Wes Welker
Santana Moss
Kendall Wright

2 trade proposals:

Reggie Bush/Boldin for AJ Green/Alfred Morris

Should I make the move? Any comments or feedback are appreciated!

is stewart gonna play?.. i see hillis, Pierre Thomas, Mark Ingram out there...im thinking of picking up 1 of stewart isnt playing

Back
Top Bottom