2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

How do you guys see Dennis Pitta panning out for the rest of the season? I scooped him up just in case Antonio Gates can't maintain his health this season.

picked up brown but benched him cus i dont trust over leasean or spiller yet , but started lafell at the flex ..... smh

giants kicker putting on though , lmaooo

started brandon lafell and steve smith
frown.gif
. playing against cam newton though
ohwell.gif
grin.gif

How do you guys see Dennis Pitta panning out for the rest of the season? I scooped him up just in case Antonio Gates can't maintain his health this season.

Hard to argue with 13 targets in W2. I like him. And he should be quality insurance if Gates can't go, which feels like every other week.

Picked up Brown in one league, but didnt play him :rolleyes oh well at least i kept him from someone else.

Started Barden in like 4 leagues though...glad he did something :pimp:

I'm not starting guys who play on Thursday anymore. Most these dudes can't get ready on a short week. :smh: :lol: :smh:

Started Andre Brown! :pimp:

but the person i'm playing against started Barden at flex... This is the same girl that started Ogletree at flex in week 1.. she's making all the right moves.. :smh:

Last edited:
This will be 3 straight weeks I had somebody on the bench that went off that I didn't play because of my belief in Darren McFadden.

Dude better give me at double digits.

i really believed lafell was gonna have a monster break out game :lol:

had no choice but to start brown. glad he cooked

ANDRE freaking brown. Good job kid. Hopefully you get some burn after bradshaw comes back. Dude was earning his touches all night long.

I want to commend CruThick, who offers fantasy advice on damn near every question posted up in here.

As for recent stuff -

Dnero,

I'd play Matthews this week and wouldnt think twice about it. He was reportedly cleared for contact last week but they held him out an extra week just to make sure. He should be all good this week.

Props to those who had the guys to start Andre Brown this week.

I had just scooped Kyle Rudolph off waivers on Wednesday to back up Jacob Tamme, but that day somebody dropped Jason Witten on Wednesday for another player.

I was awarded Witten this morning on a waiver claim, had to drop Rudolph tough. Did I make the right decision?

Yea Witten is Witten and Rudolph is largely unproven, but Witten is getting up there in years, had the spleen issue, and has competition for targets. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Witten is Romos fav target, but like you stated he's older, hurt , etc....

What's your TE situation looking like ?

What do you guys think about this trade?

Mike Vick for Matt Stafford and Lance Moore.

Vick's schedule looks a lot more difficult than Matt's. I don't really care for Lance Moore. I want another RB but idk if I;m asking too much if I tell him to give me Trent Richardson or Cedric Benson.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom