2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Andre and Lafell
Honestly, Tate, Houston's game is control the clock and run the ball.
But I wouldn't be surprised if they had the amount of points. Denver is pass first then run , Houston is run first.

Thanks man. Tate it is.

I'm still debating between Lloyd and Andre though. Lloyd's getting looks but has to get a TD sometime. Dre just doesn't seem to get the ball as much because like you said, the Texans run so much now.

Got  R. Rice at (rb1) and I'm trying to figure out who I should sit out of...

McGahee vs. Hou

M. Turner @ SD

A. Brown @ Car

I'm thinking  McGahee at rb2 and Brown in the flex, but is Turner more likely to have a bigger game against SD than Mcgahee against the Texans D? Turner hasn't been used much in the first two weeks tho.

Any trades or moves I can do to improve my team?

33at7w2.png

Ryan Matthews is coming back this week against the Falcons... would you recommend I play him in hopes of a big game??

or go with my usual Flex in Vincent Jackson who is going up against the Cowboys

Any trades or moves I can do to improve my team?
33at7w2.png
I just dropped my Dallas D, and picked up the Bills D for this week.. they are going up against the soft Browns... Dont know if it will pay off but maybe that will help you if the Bills are available!

So, I've got a bit of a dilemma here..Fred Jackson is on the waiver wire and have a chance to scoop him up. Problem is, I'm pretty set at RB and it would only be a luxury to have him...is the upside worth the wait?

So, I've got a bit of a dilemma here..Fred Jackson is on the waiver wire and have a chance to scoop him up. Problem is, I'm pretty set at RB and it would only be a luxury to have him...is the upside worth the wait?

dump your worst player or defense. hes good trade bate. if you're set at RB. trade 2 for 1.

I'm starting Mathews this week.. time to take him off the pine.. Mcgahee had a good game last monday night against them.. hopefully Mathew shows up and maybe gets a score 
pimp.gif

And @ the Fred Jackson dilemma.. I'd drop someone for him.. everyone has a bad player or two on their roster. He's worthless if my dude Spiller keeps running wild, but he's definitely a worthy player to keep on the pine just in case 

Last edited:
Guys, Hakeem Nicks is out and I'm looking pretty shallow at the Wide out position:

Vincent Jackson and Greg Jennings are for sure starts (hopefully nothing funny happens with jennings since he's nursing an groin injury.

From the rest of my Wide outs, help me choose 2... League is PPR

Pierre Garcon: He's a game time decision, didn't play in week 2 but is RG3's #1 receiving target. if he's healthy he's an autoplay right?
Brandon Gibson: Bradford's #2 receiver, did well last week and he's hauled in a TD each game so far this season.
Santonio Holmes: Undewhelming and I don't really trust Sanchez to come through on the QB end, my weaker options.
Kevin Ogletree: Beasted week 1, and was only targeted ONCE in week 2 for 26 yards...:smh: I don't know if he's going to get the burn from Romo this week...

Also, pick 2 out of the 6

Andre Brown
BJGE
Willis McGahee
Pierre Thomas
Steven Jackson
Deangelo Williams

Last edited:
I'm second guessing it...

standard

i have lafell over desean on one squad

lafell and colston(flex) with DMC on the bench in another

Last edited:
I'd play Ramses, he'll get a few more looks than usual w/ Nicks out.

& K2, I'd go with BGE and A. Brown.

Does DMC for Gronk/Deangelo Williams sound good - I'd be receiving the 2 players?

I'd play Ramses, he'll get a few more looks than usual w/ Nicks out.

& K2, I'd go with BGE and A. Brown.

Does DMC for Gronk/Deangelo Williams sound good - I'd be receiving the 2 players?

Honestly I would

Gronks production alone should match DMCs if not better

I have a feeling, started David Wilson tonight, wish me luck pleighbois

RCK, you mean my RB's? It's Foster/Tate/BGE/DMC

I just received that offer and Gronk as my TE would like nice, w/ Tamme or Rudolph backing him up.

& Don't want to give up on DMC, but would like to get the most out of him while I can. In reality he only had 1 bad week for me (PPR league, game 1 had 13 REC) but am getting nervous cause I drafted this MFer early
mean.gif

RCK, you mean my RB's? It's Foster/Tate/BGE/DMC

I just received that offer and Gronk as my TE would like nice, w/ Tamme or Rudolph backing him up.

& Don't want to give up on DMC, but would like to get the most out of him while I can. In reality he only had 1 bad week for me (PPR league, game 1 had 13 REC) but am getting nervous cause I drafted this MFer early
mean.gif
Ya I meant RB. Foster, Law Firm, D Will at flex is solid still.

I'd do it. Personally, I think DMC is gonna get it going soon 

Back
Top Bottom