2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

well thats kinda true with every fantasy player 
laugh.gif

I'm starting Andre Brown tonight over Shonn Greene. Greene can't be trusted. :rolleyes

In one league, I have Brees, RG3, and Flacco. No one wants to trade me for RG3 since I got him for the low and still have Brees. :smh:

Need some help for my team.

I need to fill these positions for this week:

WR
WR
FLEX

My options are:

Dez Bryant - hasn't done much, but they're playing TB who got torched by Cruz and Nicks last week
Dwayne Bowe - big game last week, and NO also giving up a lot to WRs this year
Brandon Lafell - playing well, and Giants also got a lot of points scored on them last week
Michael Bush - not sure if Forte will play or not

I also have Greg Jennings, but was thinking of not playing him this week, since it's his first week back and he's up agains SEA

Randall Cobb vs Sea
Eric Decker vs Houston
Alshon Jeffries vs STL

For my final Flex spot in a league where PR yrds count. Im leaning towards Alshon just because the other 2 have pretty bad matchups. But Cobb could always break a PR off and with another good defense he might get the looks like in the 49ers game. Decker is pretty much benched because of matchup and he hasnt really produced this year. But if you guys can convince me he might break through this week maybe I would start him.

quick question (hopefully) but I'm struggling with it.

Andre Brown tonight at Carolina

or

Ryan Matthews home against Atlanta

normally I'd go with Matthews no question, but it's his first game back, ATL might jump ahead early, and Brown is coming off a strong game Sunday.

Any advice? I hate these Thursday games.

Need some help for my team.
I need to fill these positions for this week:
WR
WR
FLEX
My options are:
Dez Bryant - hasn't done much, but they're playing TB who got torched by Cruz and Nicks last week
Dwayne Bowe - big game last week, and NO also giving up a lot to WRs this year
Brandon Lafell - playing well, and Giants also got a lot of points scored on them last week
Michael Bush - not sure if Forte will play or not
I also have Greg Jennings, but was thinking of not playing him this week, since it's his first week back and he's up agains SEA

Play Dez, Lafell and Bush

Randall Cobb vs Sea
Eric Decker vs Houston
Alshon Jeffries vs STL
For my final Flex spot in a league where PR yrds count. Im leaning towards Alshon just because the other 2 have pretty bad matchups. But Cobb could always break a PR off and with another good defense he might get the looks like in the 49ers game. Decker is pretty much benched because of matchup and he hasnt really produced this year. But if you guys can convince me he might break through this week maybe I would start him.

Decker, not close

Randall Cobb vs Sea
Eric Decker vs Houston
Alshon Jeffries vs STL

Decker, not close

Really? Against Houston who has given up the least fantasy posts to wrs this season? I might roll with him since they will prolly double Thomas leaving some catches for Decker. Thanks for the input. Any input from other people would be great too

Hey guys,

Need advice for my Flex play this week. Right now I have my roster set as

QB Brees

WR Cruz

WR Amendola

RB CJ2K

RB T. Rich

TE V. Davis

FLX B. Lloyd

D/ST NYJ

I have Pierre Thomas also, who I think could have a monster day against the weak KC defense, especially since NO will probably go up early.  So I was thinking move him to the Flex and bench Lloyd.  Or possibly move Lloyd to WR2 and bench Amendola? 

Thoughts?
I actually just switched out B. Lloyd for Pierre Thomas, although everyone is saying Ingram is the Saints RB to start this week.  Just feel like KC is so garbage both will get touches, and Lloyd is nursing an injury and going up against Baltimore.

Anyone have any input?

Alright cool cats of NT who would you choose

Darren sproles or Andre brown?

I'm leaning towards sproles

Randall Cobb vs Sea
Eric Decker vs Houston
Alshon Jeffries vs STL

Decker, not close

Really? Against Houston who has given up the least fantasy posts to wrs this season? I might roll with him since they will prolly double Thomas leaving some catches for Decker. Thanks for the input. Any input from other people would be great too

Issue is Cobb is what the 3rd or 4th WR? And he's going againest a good Seahawks secondary

Jeffery's had one 1 week and disappeared last week

Peyton forces the ball to Decker alot. Which helps in PPR leagues

Pick 2-PPR league
Andre Johnson
Brandon Lloyd
Brandon Lafell

Pick 1-Standard
Mcgahee
Ben Tate

Andre and Lafell

Honestly, Tate, Houston's game is control the clock and run the ball.

But I wouldn't be surprised if they had the amount of points. Denver is pass first then run , Houston is run first.

Tate is my go-to when I can't decide on my flex. He's got the potential to poach a TD every week.

Back
Top Bottom