2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

thanks for the advice. I like my chances with pettigrew, witten not so much, hopefully i can pick up hernandez in a week or 2 then.
I got matt ryan, and joe flacco after this week i think it would be good to trade flacco. What should I expect in return for flacco?
No problem, man. Selling Flacco now is the smart move, he has somewhat high QB value while still remaining under the radar as a QB1 starter. I would ask for a RB2, WR2/WR3, or Flex in return. Players like Colston, Leshoure, Ridley, etc.

Thanks for the advice Champ
What do you think about this trade:
I send Vick, D.Martin, B.Marshall
I receive Rodgers, R.Bush, Lance Moore
You got it, brotha. I don't like that trade for you at all. Rodgers is the only majorly tempting piece. You guys know how high I am on Martin as RB2. Marshall is elite paired with Cutler even given some recent struggles in Chicago. No deal.

I get shellacked by 30 this week and had to make a move.
I trade: Foster, Rivers (starting QB), Roddy White
Receive: M. Austin, Flacco, McFadden, Trent Richardson
This was my roster
I like Rivers over Flacco long-term (16 games). Roddy is showing he can still play, even with Julio breaking out. Trent and McFadden is a fair price for Foster though, considering injury risk and DMC's high potential. Don't love the trade, but I suppose you had to take a risk with a move.

God, Tamme has been underwhelming this season. I know he isn't elite, but I was lucky enough to snag Rudolph off waivers and he'll be starting for me this week.
Same here. Sometimes Peyton tries forcing it to Tamme. Other times those targets go to Decker and Demaryius. Eric Decker finally proved me right in W3 with a strong performance, while Demaryius was quiet. Look for that trend to continue.

Rudolph should post a big game (TD) against Detroit's "depleted" secondary. Very underrated at the TE position and still available in many leagues. Good rapport with Ponder.

Pick 2.
Ryan Williams vs. Mia
Jeremy Maclin vs. NYG
Trent Richardson vs. Bal
I'm leaning towards Wiliiams and Maclin (if it looks like he will play by Wed). I just don't like Richardson's matchup. But then if Maclin is out, I'll be in trouble because my other options are Forte, Brown, and Spiller who are all hurt or on a bye. And I wouldn't want to drop anyone incase of losing them. Help me out. :lol:
Pick 1 D.
Ari. (vs. Mia)
Seahawks (@ Stl)
I'm going with Arizona. Horton has proven to be consistent with his defense in recent weeks. Washington is playing out of his mind in the middle of the D. Whereas Seattle plays differently, less energetic away from home.

Ry Williams is a start for me this week. Green light all the way. Hoping for 100 yards and a TD on the ground. Maclin gets the start for me if he's cleared. Obviously Richardson if Mac9 is proven to be limited or unable to suit up.

Help me out guys I have max 4 rbs and an ir slot that fred jackson is coming off of.  Who do I drop out of the 5 I now have including Jackson, AP, Leshore, Ben Tate and Andre Brown?  I need to make this decision by 3 AM.  PPR 10 team with 1 point every 20 rec yards if it matters.  Basically I do this team with my boy and we are leaning Tate over Brown.
Can you trade Tate to the Foster owner for a receiver before the deadline? I'd drop Brown then Tate. Ahmad is most likely starting on SNF against Philly.

Roddy White, Dwayne Bowe, Stevie Johnson, Brandon Lloyd.
Need to pick 3 out of the 4 to start. PPR league.
Roddy a must-start every week. Stevie definitely. Bowe over Lloyd.

should i play
cobb vs saints
Denarius Moore vs denver
brandon lloyd vs buff?
Lloyd, Denarius, Cobb in that order. Moore is a tempting start but he's seeing Champ (and/or Porter) all game. Not a good look.

Full Point PPR
Pick 2 WR:
Jennings
Andre Johnson
Hakeem Nicks
Pick Flex:
BGE
Deangelo Williams
Alfred Morris
Andrew Hawkins
or the left out WR from above
Assuming everyone is healthy
I'm going Nicks, Dre, Jennings. Law Firm next in-line with any injury setbacks to Jennings or Nicks.

Lloyd
Nicks
Demayrius
Bowe
I need two non PPR
I'm leaning Demayrius and Lloyd.
Also Steven Jackson, Malcolm Floyd, Tashard Choice, or Nate Washington in a 1 ppr.
Trust your gut, man. Always. I'd do Bowe, Demaryius, Nicks, Lloyd in that order.

I'd go Floyd, S-Jax, Washington in that order.

ryan mathews and MJD or arian foster and mikel leshoure
I don't think Leshoure duplicates his performance last week against Tennessee if Stafford is healthy and plays. If Matty is out, Schwartz would be wise to pound the rock for 25-plus carries. Therefore my pick is Mathews and MJD. MJD looks back in-form after shaking off little to no rust without camp. Ry is tough playing shortly after a broken clavicle. Not a great debut return to the season (fumble), but he should cook against a disappointing KC defense thus far.

Who would you guys start between Marques Colston and Santonio Holmes.
Colston has been very disappointing this season so far.
Colston. Tonio drawing a tough match-up and NO/GB should be a shootout. Their defenses couldn't stop an All-Star Niketalk Football Team.

Stevan Ridley vs BUF or Trent Richardson @ BAL?
PPR league
Thanks
Ridley the start by a somewhat clear margin. I see Bill and the Pats hanging up 40-plus points on Buffalo.

Hey everyone,

My RBs have a tough matchup this week, and I feel like I made some key WR pickups this week.  I tried to get P. Thomas in FA, but missed him by a few minutes.  My RBs are

T. Richardson @ Bal
Chris Johnson @ Hou

I also have Forte out and Donald brown with a bye.  I'm thinking on going after a low key RB (Michael Bush), because I feel I have good depth at WR to make a move. My WRs are

Cruz
Amendola
B. Lloyd
Denarius Moore
Andrew Hawkins
Jerome Simpson

The guy who has M. Bush in my league needs a wideout bad, and he is stacked at RB.  Who do you think is a fair trade for him?  Also, L. Ball and R. Hilman are available free agents, should I drop someone for either of them? I feel like McGahee's injury might only force him to miss a week and then either of them are useless.
No, McGahee had a very strong W2 against Atlanta. His job is safe for now. Ball, Hillman, and Moreno not threatening enough for fantasy value yet.

With Forte returning shortly, I'd low-ball with Denarius Moore for M. Bush straight up at first. If he rejects which is likely, come back with a package of D. Moore and Hawkins for M. Bush and Filler.

Man I'm trying to give this dude 6 players for ray rice and he still ain't budging :smh: No wonder dude is 0-3
Which six did you offer in a package? He would essentially have to drop five of his own players post-trade.

Trent Richardson @ Baltimore or
Ryan Williams vs Miami?
Ry Williams. Barring injury, I'm willing to stake my name on a strong performance from Williams against the Dolphins.

I'm stuck in this scenario:

Torrey Smith vs. Cle
Bradon Stokely vs. Oak (I know..but my Raiders CB's are hurting and I really want to win in this league lol :frown: )

and:

Steven Jackson vs. Sea
Cedric Benson vs. NO

EDIT:: I'm in a PPR league.
Definitely Torrey over Stokley, by a country mile.

I'd actually go Ced over S-Jax surprisingly, even though I don't like either option this week. GB/NO should be a shootout. Ced could pick up a cheap, garbage rushing TD to punch it in from one or two yards out.

Pick 2 non ppr need some insight
lawfirm @ jac
cedric benson vs NO
ahmad bradshaw @ PHI
ryan williams vs MIA
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x
im not sure im as high on ryan williams as some people but I dont have much choice
I'm very high on Ry. Start him and Law Firm.

Is David Wilson worth keeping on the bench or can I pick up someone on FA?
Who's available in your FA pool at RB/WR/TE?

Fred Jackson returned to practice today :smokin
I hope hes able to suit up sunday against the patriots.
Freddy reportedly has a 75% chance of playing according to him, not doctors. Spiller out at least a week, but not officially ruled out yet. Choice likely the Buffalo starter against NE after all the dust settles.

Should i bench doug martin this week against the ******** for the Law Firm. I have Sproles and MJD as my other backs so he would be playing my flex option. I have torrey smith and denarius moore that can play the flex as well. I have percy harvin and aj green as my starting 2 WR this week. Non PPR league

Last edited:
was i was able to grab the cards d for nothing off waivers ... gonna use them instead of cinnci

Who still has faith in CJ2k? How much is too much to give up for him?

We've gone back n forth a bit but best I've gotten him to put on table is straight up for Dez....

Would leave me with Jennings, Reggie Wayne, colston, d.Moore and Andrew Hawkins at wr

my rb would become shady,Ridley,leshoure,cj2k, green

yo ChampCruThik

mike turner or dlo williams?

eli or peyton?

finley or celek?

will nicks & garcon play :nerd: if neither will should boldon or A. jeffrey get the start

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

TRADE OFFER

I give up Forte

I get F. Jackson and BJGE

My other RBs: T. Rich, CJ2K, D. Brown

I'm hesitate about it, just because of Jackson.  He also has Cedric Benson, Michael Turner, Ryan Williams and R. Mendenhall, I was thinking of countering for one of those guys instead? I just am not sure what Jacksons role will be with a healthy Spiller.... what does everyone else think

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Starter:

Red Dalton vs the Jags
Brees vs the Pack[/COLOR]

Who still has faith in CJ2k? How much is too much to give up for him?
We've gone back n forth a bit but best I've gotten him to put on table is straight up for Dez....

Would leave me with Jennings, Reggie Wayne, colston, d.Moore and Andrew Hawkins at wr
my rb would become shady,Ridley,leshoure,cj2k, green

I'm watching the rewind as we chat and it is clear as day that CJ DNGAF. even when he breaks contain he still runs like a little girl man this guy has had maybe 2 good games in his last 20 I mean the writing is on the wall if you can get Dez go for it. not to mention his schedule is brutal even the old CJ2k would have a hard time getting yards this season

TRADE OFFER

I give up Forte

I get F. Jackson and BJGE

My other RBs: T. Rich, CJ2K, D. Brown

I'm hesitate about it, just because of Jackson.  He also has Cedric Benson, Michael Turner, Ryan Williams and R. Mendenhall, I was thinking of countering for one of those guys instead? I just am not sure what Jacksons role will be with a healthy Spiller.... what does everyone else think

I remember last season Fred Jackson had some seriously monstrous games there was a stretch of about 5 games where he averaged close to 20 points. even tho Spiller has been holding it down he has been doing his damage on ~15 carries and isn't used as much between the tackles so they complement each other perfectly. I expect Fred to be the goal line guy whereas Forte has Mike Bush who might be the biggest vulture in the game for the past 2 seasons. I'm actually trying to pick up both Jackson in BJGE in one of my leagues

Its week 3 and the 0-3 guys are getting desperate. Here's a trade i took this afternoon i our thousand $ league. RG3 was my 6th or 7th round pick. Im excited about the trade but also cautious because i have a LOT of cowboys o my team which could hurt me week 5 if I'm not careful. What do you guys think? good or bad move?

Send Robert Griffin III, Wsh QB from QB to SOLL
Receive Philip Rivers, SD QB from SOLL to Bench
Receive DeMarco Murray, Dal RB from SOLL to Bench
Receive Dez Bryant, Dal WR from SOLL to Bench
Conditionally drop Reserved for Traded Player
Conditionally drop Reserved for Traded Player
Proposed by Team Soller (Steve Soller), Sep 26, 1:05 PM ET
Accepted by CLEVELAND GOIN HAM ON YOU, Sep 26, 2:42 PM ET
Move will process at approximately Sep 28, 2:42 PM ET, or when all involved players unlock.

Last edited:
Being 0-3 sucks...Each week I've held a healthy lead too smh.

Cam isn't do ****. That's what I get for drafting him in the 1st round I guess.

Beanie Wells was just placed on IR, so I'm thinking of picking up Ryan Williams. Question is, is anyone on my team worth dropping for him? I'm thinking maybe Alfred Morris. I like him, but his production really suffers from RGIII's running skills.

Last edited:
I remember last season Fred Jackson had some seriously monstrous games there was a stretch of about 5 games where he averaged close to 20 points. even tho Spiller has been holding it down he has been doing his damage on ~15 carries and isn't used as much between the tackles so they complement each other perfectly. I expect Fred to be the goal line guy whereas Forte has Mike Bush who might be the biggest vulture in the game for the past 2 seasons. I'm actually trying to pick up both Jackson in BJGE in one of my leagues
Thanks for the input, but I actually declined.  Forte was on track to put up 20pts per game before he was hurt, so I think I can make it one more week until it comes back.  ChampCruThik suggested offering D. moore for bush, but I dont know about having 2 RBs from the same team.  Its good as a handcuff, but I cant ever imagine starting forte and bush in the same week (barring injuries to other RBs).  What do you think about owning Bush and Forte?

Beanie Wells went on IR. Grab Ryan Williams NOW. Should I start him over CJ2K this week?

Beanie Wells went on IR. Grab Ryan Williams NOW. Should I start him over CJ2K this week?

I just picked up Ryan and definitely starting Ryan over Chris Johnson cuz that Houston run defense is good. Since I still have Chris Johnson left in 2 of my other leagues I will be benching him the next few weeks cuz of the tough match ups.

Last edited:
And Miami's run defense is, what? :lol:

They've faced Foster, McFadden and then the Jets, and are ranked #2 in the league. I dunno if Ryan Williams is all that great of a play either.

Just dropped Mike Williams for Ryan Williams. Garcon is on waivers and I'm trying to drop Sidney Rice for him. I'm loving my team once everyone is healthy. Lots of trade bait for upgrades at WR.

QB: RG3

RB: Foster, Forte, Leshoure, R. Williams, A. Brown, Tate

WR: Green, D.Thomas, Dez, Colston

TE: Hernandez, Pitta

D: Seattle

I'm going to bench Dez this week in favor of a RB at flex. Need help deciding which two out of Leshoure, Brown, and Williams. Is Brown a good play with Bradshaw coming back?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom