2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

pimp.gif
 My trade of Flacco for Peyton just went through. Here's to hoping he cooks against the Raiders secondary.
pimp.gif

And Miami's run defense is, what? :lol:
They've faced Foster, McFadden and then the Jets, and are ranked #2 in the league. I dunno if Ryan Williams is all that great of a play either.

Tell em. Miami's defensive woes are in the secondary, not the front 7. Williams will get the bulk of the carries, but I wouldn't expect much.

I'm a little thin at WR, I only have Dez and Lloyd. Should I pull the trigger on DMC and Wayne for Foster?

This is in a keeper league so I'm thinking about asking for a 1st or 2nd rd pick as well

I'm a little thin at WR, I only have Dez and Lloyd. Should I pull the trigger on DMC and Wayne for Foster?

This is in a keeper league so I'm thinking about asking for a 1st or 2nd rd pick as well
You'd be giving up Foster for DMC & Reggie Wayne? It's almost a done deal, IMO - if you can squeeze one of those picks out from him do it.

& mojzo, play Leshoure. I wouldn't go with A. Brown until proven he can do it consistantly, and against a better D, and theres probably no room for error w/ Bradshaw back & healthy.

They've faced Foster, McFadden and then the Jets, and are ranked #2 in the league. I dunno if Ryan Williams is all that great of a play either.

Foster still had 2 TDs

McFadden is struggling with the new scheme

And jets are terrible offensively and Greene is not good

Not a good gauge at all

Foster still had 2 TDs
Not a good gauge at all

Once that Dolphins defense solidified, they were solid against the run. 2nd half of the season, their defense was quality. Miami doesn't have a lot of talent at their skill positions, but their lines (both offensive and defensive) are good. Going back to the original point, the Cardinals offensive line has struggled to open up holes for their runners and are facing a stout front 7. Now, Beanie is on IR so Ryan will get the starting role so maybe you start him on that alone, but you're not starting Ryan because his matchup is favorable.

Foster still had 2 TDs
Not a good gauge at all

Once that Dolphins defense solidified, they were solid against the run. 2nd half of the season, their defense was quality. Miami doesn't have a lot of talent at their skill positions, but their lines (both offensive and defensive) are good. Going back to the original point, the Cardinals offensive line has struggled to open up holes for their runners and are facing a stout front 7. Now, Beanie is on IR so Ryan will get the starting role so maybe you start him on that alone, but you're not starting Ryan because his matchup is favorable.

I agree.

i need a WR and have Big ben as a back up. the team im trying to make a trade with is 0-3 and needs a QB. hes starting sam bradford

send big ben for A Brown? good deal? could i get more

Ryan Williams, Darren Sproles, BJGE. Need to pick 2 out of the 3. PPR league 1 point for every 2 receptions.

And need a little more insight on my WR problem...... don't know who to start Dwayne Bowe or Brandon Lloyd same league. I know people are saying Bowe but idk.....

I need some help with what team I should start this week for my DEF.

PICK ONE:

Green Bay DEF v. New Orleans
Denver DEF v. Oakland

Ryan Williams, Darren Sproles, BJGE. Need to pick 2 out of the 3. PPR league 1 point for every 2 receptions.

And need a little more insight on my WR problem...... don't know who to start Dwayne Bowe or Brandon Lloyd same league. I know people are saying Bowe but idk.....

Ryan Williams

Sproles ( no brainier )

Honestly I'd go Bowe over Lloyd , everyone keeps waiting for Lloyd to break out while Bowe is the guy.

Foster still had 2 TDs

Not a good gauge at all

The hell are you talkin about? Foster had 2 one yard plunges when the offense turned the ball over FOUR straight times near the Texans own damn goalline. He had 77 yards on 26!!!!!! carries. And scored twice cuz we went int, int, int, fumble at their 20 yard line over and over.

McFadden struggling? Looked pretty ****** good weeks 1 and 3 bruh. :lol:

And I know the Jets suck, but we played them, and they couldn't run the ball for **** either. But hey, you wanna tell folks that Ryan Williams bout to go to work, have at it man.

Foster still had 2 TDs

Not a good gauge at all

The hell are you talkin about? Foster had 2 one yard plunges when the offense turned the ball over FOUR straight times near the Texans own damn goalline. He had 77 yards on 26!!!!!! carries. And scored twice cuz we went int, int, int, fumble at their 20 yard line over and over.

McFadden struggling? Looked pretty ****** good weeks 1 and 3 bruh. :lol:

And I know the Jets suck, but we played them, and they couldn't run the ball for **** either. But hey, you wanna tell folks that Ryan Williams bout to go to work, have at it man.

Foster still scored ( this is fantasy football )

DMC had 32 yards week 1 and they had 45 yards total

Week 3 he had 132 against a Steelers defense that isn't very good missing key components. And his score was on a 65 years run meaning before that he had 17 carries for 65 yards.

And like you said, jets were trash.

I'm I saying Williams is gonna shred the phins up? Nope I think he's good for 80 yards and a TD.

So Williams is going to get more yards than Arian Foster did? You expect Will to get 35 carries, or what're we doin here?

Texans have Matt Schaub to keep the D off Foster, and he was held under 80. You think Kevin Kolb is going to back the Dolphin D off Williams?

Am I on punked right now? :lol:

Looking to pick up a def this week. Available def are Rams, Titans, Bengals, Vikings, dolphins, chargers, colts, panthers, jags, raiders. Or should I stick with Dal Def?

So Williams is going to get more yards than Arian Foster did? You expect Will to get 35 carries, or what're we doin here?

Texans have Matt Schaub to keep the D off Foster, and he was held under 80. You think Kevin Kolb is going to back the Dolphin D off Williams?

Am I on punked right now? :lol:

You have your opinion, I have mines :lol:

At the end of the day that's all they are, opinions.

I think Williams is gonna have 80 yards and a TD, you think he won't do ****, we won't know till Sunday.

Should I start Michael Bush @ Dallas or Ryan Williams vs Dolphins? Sounds like Bush's shoulder might be a little beat up and Dallas's run D is pretty solid. That Dolphins run D is actually pretty damn good though. They're just going to get tore up by Fitz in the secondary.

Back
Top Bottom