2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Two things

Schaub vs TEN

or

Stafford vs MIN

and the other I have Steelers def and w/ the bye I'm not sure if I should hold on or pick up another off waivers.

There's not much on there anyways looking at Denver with the Oakland match up.

So is Forte going to play Monday? If so I don't see him cutting into Bush's carries that much, I think the Bears will limit him to a decent amount of snaps if he goes.

Looking for some quick trade advice. Guy wants to give me Ray Rice and JMike for Reggie and Julio. My immediate reaction is no. I would be stacked at RB with DMC Ray and Martin (at flex) but very thin at WR. Desean would be my #1 and I'll leave it at that. Also my current TE is Cook. Non PPR. Anyone want to try and talk me out of rejecting?

Looking for some quick trade advice. Guy wants to give me Ray Rice and JMike for Reggie and Julio. My immediate reaction is no. I would be stacked at RB with DMC Ray and Martin (at flex) but very thin at WR. Desean would be my #1 and I'll leave it at that. Also my current TE is Cook. Non PPR. Anyone want to try and talk me out of rejecting?

I would take that deal man. You'd have an awesome set of RB's and they're more valuable than WR's. You'd have a very good tight end that should put up numbers once the Packers start rolling again and DeSean is better than what I had as my #1 WR last year and I lost by a point in the championship of my 12 team money league. If you're really worried about your receivers being weak you could always try and package Doug Martin and Cook to a guy in your league that has a really weak TE. Ray Rice and McFadden are more than enough to do the job at your RB spot already.

Who should I start:

Barden (Against Philly)

Or

Vince Jackson (Against Wash)

Now, I understand Jackson vs Wash is a MUCH better matchup then Barden vs Philly, but Vince Jackson is so inconsistent and Nicks is out which means Barden gets the start.

I need a replacement for Nicks. 14 team league so not much quality players left. Btw, Ramses has already been picked up.

Who should I start:

Barden (Against Philly)

Or

Vince Jackson (Against Wash)

Now, I understand Jackson vs Wash is a MUCH better matchup then Barden vs Philly, but Vince Jackson is so inconsistent and Nicks is out which means Barden gets the start.

Phillys secondary has been meh, I'd still go Barden, he's a bit target at 6'6 and gonna abuse on them.

I would take that deal man. You'd have an awesome set of RB's and they're more valuable than WR's. You'd have a very good tight end that should put up numbers once the Packers start rolling again and DeSean is better than what I had as my #1 WR last year and I lost by a point in the championship of my 12 team money league. If you're really worried about your receivers being weak you could always try and package Doug Martin and Cook to a guy in your league that has a really weak TE. Ray Rice and McFadden are more than enough to do the job at your RB spot already.
Appreciate the input, man. You gave me some things to think about. Anyone else? WHIR

should I give up BGE for Reggie Wayne?

I have Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, and Pierre Garcon at WR. 

My RBs are DMC, Mathews, BGE, Morris

who to start NT

Ryan Matthews @ KC

DeMarco Murray @ Chicago

and do you think Vincent Jackson is a solid play this week considering he is going up against the Skins?

Need some help deciding who to play at flex...

Andre Brown @ Phi
Matt Forte @ Dal
Scott Chandler vs. NE
Ramses Barden @ Phi

Thanks

Is there any sense in me starting Denarius Moore over Steve Smith or Demaryius Thomas? He'll be the Raiders only real option this week since Heyward-Bey is out.

Somebody is willing to trade me Doug Martin for Chris Johnson straight up.

Am I crazy for not accepting? (I was really trying to hold out for Reggie Bush instead, straight up, based off the fact that he A. was willing to trade Martin for him in the first place and B. also has Arian Foster, Jamaal Charles and Steven Jackson).

My other RBs are AP, Leshoure, Spiller and Fred Jackson (and CJ2K).

Somebody is willing to trade me Doug Martin for Chris Johnson straight up.
Am I crazy for not accepting? (I was really trying to hold out for Reggie Bush instead, straight up, based off the fact that he A. was willing to trade Martin for him in the first place and B. also has Arian Foster, Jamaal Charles and Steven Jackson).
My other RBs are AP, Leshoure, Spiller and Fred Jackson (and CJ2K).

some people are banking that CK.45 is gonna catch on as the season goes, hes has a favorable 2nd part of the season (including fantasy playoff wise)

personally hes sittin on my bench and someone offers something decent hes gone. Your basically giving up potential for something solid, Schiano is a run first team, and even in short distances Martin gets the rock over Blount.

But your steady at RB, hows your WR looking? im assuming 2 RB and Flex in your league?

rck, sounds like a good deal on one end, but you'll be pretty thin at RB if the deal goes through, IMO. Tough call.

dnero, I like Matthews over Murray this weekend. V-Jax is a good play as well, Skins secondary is beyond suspect.

icyyyesr, Ramses has the most upside for you I think. I'm not convinced Forte is playing on MNF, I'd bench him this week and should be a go for next week,

Folkblu3, you've GOT to play Bay-Bay over both WR's. That match up is shaping up to be a shoot out and OAK's back end is all banged up, he should exploit those matchups with Pat Lee starting.

xiiigoat, do that trade. CJ2K's value is at an all time low and the Doug Martin is a great RB2/Flex option throughout the duration of the season.

Better play at TE this week? Kyle Rudolph vs DET/Jacob Tamme vs OAK? I seen what Heath did last week against the Raiders...any chance Tamme could have a similar performance? Leaning towards Rudolph though

some people are banking that CK.45 is gonna catch on as the season goes, hes has a favorable 2nd part of the season (including fantasy playoff wise)
personally hes sittin on my bench and someone offers something decent hes gone. Your basically giving up potential for something solid, Schiano is a run first team, and even in short distances Martin gets the rock over Blount.
But your steady at RB, hows your WR looking? im assuming 2 RB and Flex in your league?

2 RB, 2 WR, No flex (I know, I know....tried to convince the commish to add a flex, for whatever reason, he didn't)

QB - Vick, Flacco
RB - AP, CJ2K, Leshoure, Spiller, F-Jax
WR - Cruz, Nicks, Harvin, Denarious Moore (Feel I have good top end talent, but with Nicks injury questions I'd really like to upgrade my 4th WR who's really almost my 3rd).

Dude also has Larry Fitz, Brand Lloyd, Mike Wallace Torrey Smith, Miles Austin and Vincent Jackson at WR (it's an IDP league but he basically didnt go defense till he had already drafted major depth on O).

He's previously included V-Jax in a couple other offers. On the off chance I can get him to add V-Jax to Doug Martin.....that should make things easier, right?

Last edited:
2 RB, 2 WR, No flex (I know, I know....tried to convince the commish to add a flex, for whatever reason, he didn't)
QB - Vick, Flacco
RB - AP, CJ2K, Leshoure, Spiller, F-Jax
WR - Cruz, Nicks, Harvin, Denarious Moore (Feel I have good top end talent, but with Nicks injury questions I'd really like to upgrade my 4th WR who's really almost my 3rd).
Dude also has Larry Fitz, Brand Lloyd, Mike Wallace Torrey Smith, Miles Austin and Vincent Jackson at WR (it's an IDP league but he basically didnt go defense till he had already drafted major depth on O).
He's previously included V-Jax in a couple other offers. On the off chance I can get him to add V-Jax to Doug Martin.....that should make things easier, right?

if you can do Martin + V Jax i would do it, i wouldnt touch LLoyd, maybe Austin.

MMG, U don't like Lloyd?

If it's a PPR league Lloyd is money, xiiigoat are U in a standard scoring league?

Yea, standard no scoring no PPR.

V-Jax is inconsistent but at least he's the unquestioned #1 target in TB. I think the owner would be more inclined to part with V-Jax over any of his other wideouts too because he actually scooped him off waivers with the first claim of the season after somebody dropped him after week 1 :x

Yea, standard no scoring no PPR.
V-Jax is inconsistent but at least he's the unquestioned #1 target in TB. I think the owner would be more inclined to part with V-Jax over any of his other wideouts too because he actually scooped him off waivers with the first claim of the season after somebody dropped him after week 1 :x

:x :x

i wish i was in some of your guys league, the names i hear in free agency and waiver wire :x :x :x

:x :x
i wish i was in some of your guys league, the names i hear in free agency and waiver wire :x :x :x

Mannn......I'm literally embarrassed to say this is a money league, and that I'm in it.

I would rather be in a super competitive league where people don't make boneheaded moves, then to be in one where I come up on ballers off the WW cause some fool dropped him.

It's a league that's been running for about 3 or 4 years now but like 3 guys dropped once the buy in increased. These new fools throwing their money away. $100 buy in too. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom