2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I'm up 100pts and he only has V.Davis for tomorrow. :nthat:

Didn't think I'd blow out a team especially on my bye week, when I have R.Rice and A.Johnson on my bench.:rofl:
If only my other players had this output during the other weeks.

I got Manningham and AZ D vs LaRod Stephens Howling

Losing by 1.5 points. Anyone like my chances?

Need 15.30 from Sproles tonight
oh yea, im dumping Felix
haha yea man dump him ASAP

i dumped him during the week

i was offered Julio Jones and Matt Forte 

for 

VJax, Reggie Bush and Felix Jones

i accepted it with the quickness and both Julio and Forte got me over 20pts each

while VJax, Bush and Felix got him an average of 5pts each hahaha

I had Decker and McGahee bring it home for me last night needed 20 FTW...

Down a little over 4 pts with Howling going tonight in 1 league, up 8 with Gore and Howling to go and the other guy is finished in my keeper league, up 98 with the other guy having VD, Crabby, Akers and SF D going so I'm hoping I don't have to worry about that and getting plowed by 40 in my ESPN league :lol:

Down in 6 points 1 league with Gore and SF D to go and he has no one left :pimp: should be good :pimp:

And up 4 in another league with my Cards defense left to play and he has no one :pimp:

I should be fine :smh:

Up by 3. My opponent has VD and Kendall Hunter left :smh:

Culter killed me this week. Horrible.

The QBs on my bench always ball out. It never fails. Stafford. Boom.

Now watch Alex have a monster game FML

Man, got smoked this week by 43 pts and he still has Fitzgerald tonight... SMH

Whats everyones opinion on the Vikings Defense?  First over 100 yds for LSH, then to Doug Martin?  I'm thinking about picking up another D to swap in for them occasionally, but not many options...

I'm thinking either Denver or Atlanta, but maybe I'm just panicking over 2 awful performances...

Up by 3. My opponent has VD and Kendall Hunter left
mean.gif

Culter killed me this week. Horrible.
The QBs on my bench always ball out. It never fails. Stafford. Boom.
Now watch Alex have a monster game FML
I swear it always happens to me too.  I sat T Rich this week, with his ribs still healing against a "great" run D and he put up 23 points.  I start Morris, who is a must start against a softer Steelers D and he puts up 6 pts.  And also D. Moore blows up again on my bench.

I dun goofed this week...

I played Jermichael in an offense missing its top 2 targets over Heath Miller...

And I sat Trent Richardson trying to avoid a repeat of last week... 

I'm up by 2.5 points with Akers tonight going against Michael Crabtree...
mean.gif

Got the W in 2 leagues, down 26 points with the 49ers D/ST to go tonight in another. They got me 36 earlier in the year so I'm not counting myself out yet :lol:.

Took high points in my league that pays for it :pimp:

Tied in another with Crabtree going. I know I should be smooth but for some reason I'm kinda nervous...

Down 1 with Cards D/ST going....nervous. :x

Up 4 with my opponent having Gore...I have no one. :x

after gettin scuffed in my leagues these past 2 weeks to turn around & handing one out feels nice

CRABTREE??? I have benched him for his ONLY 2 good games this year. :x :stoneface:

Can't stand this, haha. Good thing I won this week... I lost last time this happened.

I was down 28 with Fitz, Davis and 9ers d... ended up tying and won because my qb scored more than his qb... thank God for Fitz getting those few yards at the end :lol:

Back
Top Bottom