2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

4-4 after tonight :pimp: three straight wins! And I managed to pick Greg Jennings up off waivers after someone dropped him :lol: :pimp:

I'm up 100pts and he only has V.Davis for tomorrow. :nthat:

Didn't think I'd blow out a team especially on my bye week, when I have R.Rice and A.Johnson on my bench.:rofl:
If only my other players had this output during the other weeks.

Davis did nothing :D easiest win for me all season.

My opponents highest scorer was James Jones with 7 points. :lol: Brady, my QB outscored his entire team. :lol:

I give up

Kendall Wright
Michael Bush
Antonio Gates

I get
Aaron Hernandez
Steven Ridley
Gregg Jennings

thoughts

nerd.gif
Why wouldn't you do this trade... cmon now

This RB fiasco in Dallas is killing me. Got Murray and Jones but I have to drop one of them this week in order to grab a kicker while Gostkowski is on a bye. Guess it'll be a gametime decision :rolleyes

Cam Newton @ ********

or

Carson Palmer vs. Bucs

Cam has killed me all year long, but the ******** are 4th worst against QB's this season...Should I roll with Cam? Or just stick to my guns and like 12-15 pts from Palmer? lol

Should I start Randall Cobb vs. Arizona, Brian Hartline @ Indy, or Antonio Brown @ NY?

I'm sticking with Cobb, which I have done for the past 3 weeks and it has paid off.

Who should I start at my FLEX,

D.Moore vs TB
M.Leshoure vs. Jax
R.Jennings vs.Det

Man, got smoked this week by 43 pts and he still has Fitzgerald tonight... SMH

Whats everyones opinion on the Vikings Defense?  First over 100 yds for LSH, then to Doug Martin?  I'm thinking about picking up another D to swap in for them occasionally, but not many options...

I'm thinking either Denver or Atlanta, but maybe I'm just panicking over 2 awful performances...
I'm still panicking lol. I got Jets Def (who I started over Minnesota), who I thought was gonna do good with Miami........................

Those dots we're necessary.

Eli Manning & Ahmad Bradshaw killed me. Vernon David and Larry Fitz, mediocre performance didn't help either. Bad week.

Both Jermichael Finley and Greg Jennings were dropped in another one of my other leagues :lol: :smh: rough year to have those two.

Last edited:
I'm still panicking lol. I got Jets Def (who I started over Minnesota), who I thought was gonna do good with Miami........................

Those dots we're necessary.
My problem is I'm not sure who to drop to pickup another Defense.  I am trying to think up a trade I can do to send 2 players for 1 and uprade at WR or TE.  I know the Andre Johnson owner is disgruntled and wants to move him, but I just dont want to drop Lloyd or someone like that who is valuable.  I know Pettigrew is garbage but I need him for Rudy's bye week 11.  Anyone have any ideas on roster moves?  Like dealing Dez + someone for a better WR?  As of right now I am sitting sproles this week but dude is money in the .5 PPR, he put up 15 pts last week with 1 carry for 0 yds and 7 recs. 

Last edited:
Oh no, I meant to say...I was panicking about Minnesota's Def as well. I replaced Minnesota's def for Jets this week, although they did bad (which was surprising against Miami). LaRod running through them was bad enough for me. Seeing Doug run through them was not surprising to me though. I was trying to make major trades for him prior to this week.

Should I start Big Ben against the Giants or Cam against Washington?

I'm leaning towards Cam since the ******** D is horrible.

I'm in a td league and my QB has been Vick. My backup is Luck and I honestly think I'm going to just go with him at this point.

Back
Top Bottom