2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

My team in the league I've been playing in for years is in shambles. Started 6-0 and have since lost 5 of 6. :lol:

Dropped Harvin and Matty Ice (probably useless at this point) and putting together a bunch of ragtags to keep my Championship. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
I'm starting Josh Gordon over Fitz and Denarius Moore this week....

Also starting Aaron Hernandez over Jimmy Graham.

for some reason, i feel matt ryan is going to drop a dud on me this week. can't help but think since they already have it locked up, they are going to let off the gas.
*looks at FA potential*
this week???

Matty has been puttin up duds the last 3 weeks...

Fred Jackson or Johnathan Dwyer at the flex??

I like Dwyer.

I need Peyton and Decker to put up some guady numbers before that game gets out of hand. Last time they played it was over before the 3rd even began and they ran the rock the whole game. Hopefully Oakland keeps it decently close .. it's the playoffs b! I needs da halp.

I'd honestly try and get another WR to go over Decker. IDK if he's playing hurt or if Peyton just refuses to look his way anymore.

Donald Brown out for week 14 with an ankle injury.

Ballard should be a good flex play going against TENN.

Hey guys, don't really post here but i'm always keeping track of your guys recommendations for waiver pickups.

Im on a bind here, im 4th place with a spot in the playoffs if i win out the next 2 games. Im playing the league leader, and his team is stacked.

I want to make the right starts for the best chance to win. Any recommendations from what you guys see? Mike Wallace has been a bum for me. Chris Givens had a huge game last week, not sure if amendola will be back. Tate and Gordon may have some big games, Alexander has been consistent for me, but he doesnt have a favorable matchup. Mike Williams is on and off.

Thanks

Pick 3. Non PPR

Spiller vs. Stl
Bryce Brown @ TB
Trent vs. KC
Forte @ Min

I'm leaning with Spiller, Brown, and Trent. Thoughts?

Pick 3. Non PPR
Spiller vs. Stl
Bryce Brown @ TB
Trent vs. KC
Forte @ Min
I'm leaning with Spiller, Brown, and Trent. Thoughts?
Bryce instead of Spiller IMO. Unsuccessful Rookie QB, plus Bryce is probably the only productive player on the team right now.

Josh Freeman v Eagles or Eli Manning v Saints?

Saints defense is pretty much explainable, which is why most will say Eli. Plus he did pretty good the past two weeks. Thing is, Josh Freeman is playing Philly who's #3 worst in passing def (Saints is #1 worst in passing def) and a must-win game to continue a playoff race. I feel like Josh Freeman game is more important and he will more than likely have a greater game to still make a run for playoffs. What do y'all think?

Looking to fill a void w/ Percy gone, Avery or Chris Givens a better option for the final 4 games.

Personally If Amendola is hurt and it seems like thats the case for now Givens is *Vernon Davis voice* The MAN

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom