2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

^ I'm picking up Chris Givens.

"STL - Chris Givens could have expanded role

Source: KFFL.com

St. Louis Rams head coach Jeff Fisher hinted that WR Chris Givens could have an expanded role the last four games of the season now that he's improving his short game. 'Yeah, we've been talking about that. He's got to bring his game from the long touchdown passes back closer to the line of scrimmage and be more proficient in the short and intermediate passing game, and he's doing that. He's getting to where he needs to get to. He's making the quick catches. It's also very helpful when you have an accurate quarterback to put the ball where he needs to put it. He's a guy that, hopefully, as we push through the rest of the season, will have more plays. What we're looking for is the run after catch opportunities for him, but he's improving,' Fisher said.

[ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ [ OUR VIEW ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]

Givens began his rookie season as a deep threat and a big play WR. He's continued to develop his game and has become a better route runner as the season goes on. We like him as a WR3/flex play with this expanding role."

I'm hoping he has a bigger role when Amendola gets back.

I'm also thinking of picking up TY Hilton or Donnie Avery... just don't know which one. Or maybe Golden Tate.
Of the 2, I'd go Hilton.

& I think I'm going to roll w/ Givens, probably dependant on Amendola's health, but he has the best match up from the bunch. Golden Tate included.

Injuries man...
mean.gif

Last edited:
need a kicker to start: PPR league

robbie gould @ vikings

or

matt prater vs. raiders (missed 4 of his past 11 fg's the past 4 games smh)

also offered a trade:

i get:

mike wallace
mike leshoure

i give up:

ty hilton

more than likely i wont do the trade.

my team:

brees
alfred morris
montell owens
marcel reece
mjd
nicks
decker
hilton
josh gordon
te: finley
def: texans
k: prater
idp: chad greenway

Please help......

Pick 2
Josh Gordon vs Chiefs
Larry Fitzgerald @ Seahawks
Antonio Brown vs Chargers
Denarius Moore vs Broncos
Danny Woodhead vs Texans

need a kicker to start: PPR league
robbie gould @ vikings
or
matt prater vs. raiders (missed 4 of his past 11 fg's the past 4 games smh)
Gould, in a dome, for the win. & I'd do that trade for TY.

I'm real pumped for the prospects of having Brown back with Big Ben now in the fold...I feel like they'll make up for lost time.
nthat.gif

also offered a trade:

i get:

mike wallace
mike leshoure

i give up:

ty hilton

my team:

brees
alfred morris
montell owens
marcel reece
mjd
nicks
decker
hilton
josh gordon
Why wouldnt you take that trade? Big Ben coming back makes fast Wallace an asset again and Leshoure has been over double digits the past 3 weeks.

Hilton nice but Wallace and Leshoure better IMO

Please pick 3..

BenJarvus Green-Ellis vs DAL

DeMarco Murray @ CIN

Bryce Brown @ TB

Mikel Leshoure @GB

leaning towards Green-Ellis, Murray, and Brown

Thanks!

also offered a trade:

i get:

mike wallace
mike leshoure

i give up:

ty hilton

my team:

brees
alfred morris
montell owens
marcel reece
mjd
nicks
decker
hilton
josh gordon

I would take that trade fam, Big Ben will be back and Leshoure has been pretty solid as of late.

^ I'm starting Prater. If Peyton can't finish, he will definitely bring him close enough every time with Raiders horrible secondary. Hoping he won't miss of course. Plus, Raiders given up 2nd most points to kickers.

Wallace was playing most of the year with Ben and looked like ****. You should do the trade but let's not go crazy thinking Wallace will be a top 10 WR getting Ben back.

Oh for sure. I just disagree on the Wallace part. But then again, I've despised him this whole season :lol:

Wallace might have been a top 10 WR in the league last yr, but this season? He's never cracked the ranks - IMO. Not a stretch at all to say Brown is the better overall receiver of the 2.

montrelle owens? Never heard of her...

Need some advice on who to start at WR. Pick two

Andre Johnson @ NE

Hakeem Nicks vs. NO

Ty Hilton vs. TN

Marques Colston @ NYG 

Leaning towards Andre & Hakeem right now. But idk. What you guys think? Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
Wallace might have been a top 10 WR in the league last yr, but this season? He's never cracked the ranks - IMO. Not a stretch at all to say Brown is the better overall receiver of the 2.

montrelle owens? Never heard of her...

I just picked Brown back up after I dropped him when he was injured, I agree he has potential to be the better of the 2.

I also picked up your girl Montrelle Owens dispite the fact I never heard of her either :lol:

Injuries to my key players bro :smh:

i just about had it with Decker. Im in the Playoffs and i cant have another BS game from him. >:

Who should I start over Decker?

TY Hilton

or

Torrey Smith?

Need help:

Tampa Bay def v Eagles or Cincinnati def v Cowboys?

Picked up Cincinnati def for Week 11 and has been pretty consistent the last 4 weeks. Right now Tampa Bay def is on my starting line up, only because of how bad Philly have been. What do you guys think? Stay with Cincinnati or go with Tampa Bay?

Need help:
Tampa Bay def v Eagles or Cincinnati def v Cowboys?

Picked up Cincinnati def for Week 11 and has been pretty consistent the last 4 weeks. Right now Tampa Bay def is on my starting line up, only because of how bad Philly have been. What do you guys think? Stay with Cincinnati or go with Tampa Bay?

Tampa.

You never know what version of Dallas your gonna get, the one who scores 38pts on Philly or the one that struggles to score against the Browns :smh:

Back
Top Bottom