2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

What should I be taking away with Peyton Hillis and Trent Richardson's performance?
Trent will be ok. Remember he didn't have much training camp and missed all of preseason. I think they're working him slow. I expect him to get a full workload next week

Up 35 but my oppenent has P. Rivers and R. RIce left to play. :smh: Def. not liking my chances. Disappointed in T. Richardson, Jennings and the Seahawks.

Got a 88-76 lead while my opponent has Demaryius Thomas and Ray Rice. I only have Malcolm Floyd or Denarius Moore (who ever I decide to start for tomoro's game).. Kinda nervous about this one.

I KNOW no one would have started Spiller in that situation.. i was just mad about it lol.. now that Spiller is the starter with Jackson out.. Sproles, CJ, Charles, Spiller.. half to do a pick 'em each week. with my luck i will pick wrong :smh::smh::smh::smh:

I could've started Heath Miller or Alshon Jeffery in the flex over Rashad Jennings. :smh:

I'm down 78 to 104. He's got Baltimore and Willis McGahee and I've got Philip Rivers, Antonio Brown, and Torrey Smith. Preparing to chalk up an L.

I cant believe that Fitzpatrick actually salvaged that game. I'm actually in a position to win my fantasy football game even after Matt Ryans explosion. All he has left is Phillip Rivers (this is my 2QB, decimal point, non standard scoring league) and I have Antonio Gates and Torrey Smith. I still have Demaryius Thomas playing right now and he is COOKING!!! Another TD and I will be very confident going into Monday.

benched demaryius thomas for nate washington tonight
mean.gif

week 1: 0-3
frown.gif

Last edited:
My keeper league team didn't do too shabby, put up 116 with Ridley, Michael Bush and Garcon on the bench 
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

Damn, i need AJ green to do decent/well tomorrow :smh:

id have it won if Welker got any passes thrown to him today :x

David Wilson is a prize. Got his *** benched after that fumble, but that's good for him. Bradshaw w/o Jacobs is bound to get hurt and Wilson will shine in his absence.

Last edited:
I started AP 10 minutes before kickoff :smokin glad I did. I won one on of my leagues and the other, I'm up 15 with rice left and he has green-ellis. I should get this..

Set my self up for a w in one league I got Phillip Rivers and Floyd he got Ray Rice, I'm down by 6

In my other league i'm probably gonna take an L unless AJ Green goes ham, thanks to DeAngelo Williams and his donut :smh:

Leading in two leagues hopefully to finish those out with Gates, Ravens D, and Jano going tomorrow....he's got Rice

Other league I have Gates going and he has Floyd and Nugent going...hope I can hang on

Work league down by 21, with Gates, Ravens D and McClain...he's got DMC going

Hoping to finish strong in the first week

Up by 13 and I have heyward-bey going, while he has DMC. :x If I lose I would like to thank Michael Turner for doing absolutely nothing this past weekend.:stoneface:

Won one of my money leagues without the services AJ Green/Benjarvus.

Up 9 in another with McFadden going against his Ray Rice.

Last money league, up 117-45. He has Torrey Smith going and I have AJ Green. I think I'll win this nail biter.

Forgot to start a Kicker in another league. I'm up 84-59, but he has Rivers and AJ Green left. Doubt I can pull it out.

On my way to 3-2 for Week 1, with the 3 being in the money leagues.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom