D. Martin
MJD
Bradshaw
BJGE
R Mathews if he's going to play... thanks fellas

Johnson, Sproles, Spiller.

Charles, MJD, Mathews (if he plays).

If not, Martin.

Damn, I'm only down 10 and TD by DMC would have helped if he got it and only put me down 4. I hope he gets at least one more opportunity.

Up by just under 12 points (all my guys are done)... opponent has Rivers and Janikowski... one half left... don't know if I'll get this one, but it should be pretty close.

Thoughts on this potential trade. Nothing crazy, just trying to strengthen my WR corp.

Trade: Donald Brown, Emmanuel Sanders

Rec: Dwayne Bowe, Cedric Benson

12 team league, .5 ppr,

my roster:
QB: Brady, Palmer
RB: Murray, D. Martin, McGahee, Ryan Williams
WR: Lloyd, Garcon, D. Moore, Cobb,
TE: Gresham

I like it a lot for you. Do it.

so fred jackson went down and my only back up is Jonathan Stewart... Im in a 10 team league, anyone should i look at?
also... i thinking of dropping Denarius Moore and picking up Cobb... and play Cobb instead of brandon lloyd... good move?...

No, the QBs being involved is what makes it fairer for you because you win more on the Cam for Peyton swap. I'd ask the other manager to add a bench RB to even out the trade for you. So Cam, Lynch, Bench RB for Peyton, Richardson, Morris.
Cam's newly installed uptempo, no-huddle offense seems to be suiting Flacco well. I'm pleasantly surprised.
Would you post your FA pool (RBs) for me.

For the Newton and manning trade what if he tthrows in a WR? Like armendola or ogletree?

hey sauna?
might want to take a look at Brinkley, seems to be getting more touches than Brown.
If Mathews is a no go for week 2, he might be worth a spot start....It's early in the game but ....
Ah as I said that there goes Brown, let's see what he does....If Brinkley can assert himself you might have a flex option.

Thanks man.. i am definitely monitoring him.. seems to be getting more touches than Ronnie.. couple nice receptions..

I just checked in to see how bad I got stomped, and lo and behold, Ravens D did work :smokin

about a quarter left...I need 8 more pts from Gates to tie, 9 to win. :\

Last edited:
in a kicker shoot out tonight, started the game down by 2pts..

im rockin wit Kaeding, opponent has Janakowski... Kaeding coming thru for me as of now!

Looks like I'll be taking that L thanks to raiders inept ability to sustain an offensive drive.

Last edited:
My WR2 came down to Nate Washington, Malcolm Floyd and Demayrius Thomas

Floyd and Bey Bey would have got me the W :smh:

Floyd and Rivers got me the W
my running back situation is bleak, im depending on dwyer and ryan williams as my second rb

Last edited:
Second half:
~4 points for Rivers
0 points for Janikowski

Got it. 1-0.:pimp:

Had me ultra-scared that Rivers would get some TD's from the amazing field position every time.

This is all assuming the unthinkable doesn't happen here with this onside kick (which it didn't).

Last edited:
Was up 35 coming into today and my oppenent had RIvers and Rice left. Well they got him 35 combined and it looks like my season will start off with a TIE. :stoneface: :lol: :smh:

Should have started Brown over Richardson. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom