2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Who to start Sproles vs Carolina or Green-Eliis vs Cleveland this is at my flex position as I have MJD and Doug Martin as my other 2 starting RBs

NotoriousLAR: That's a tough one. PP is a lock-down corner but should draw Welker over Lloyd. Brown could post well against the Vikes, I'm leaning in Donald's favor slightly. Can you start both?

I could... but not sure I would start one of them over SJax, Turner, Megatron, or Nicks.

I'm in a bit of a predicament at RB this week on one of my teams (PPR). Currently I have Sproles and Turner starting. Turner coming off of a garbage week and going up against the Broncos D, and Sproles coming off a garbage day if it wasn't for a late TD. However I don't really have much to start in their place. My other RBs are Alfred Morris, Michael Bush, Ben Tate, and Jacquizz Rodgers. Should I leave Turner and Sproles in or maybe sub one of them out? I was also thinking of trying to trade for BJGE, maybe offering Miles Austin and another filler.

Also in my other league (standard), with Greg Jennings listed as doubtful I'm probably gonna have to start someone else. My other receivers are Blackmon, LaFell, Ogletree, and Alshon Jeffery. I don't wanna start Ogletree because I already have Dez Bryant starting as my other receiver. Therefore, I'm leaning toward starting Alshon.

Any advice?

Last edited:
should i give cj2k another shot by starting him against San Diego

or
start Reggie Bush vs Oakland or Frank Gore vs Detroit?

Is trading Colston and Schaub for Green-Ellis and Ben Tate (want to cuff with Foster) a good deal for me? I can pick up Fitzpatrick as my backup QB.

Any thoughts on this trade? I currently have Demarco and AP, could use an upgrade at WR though

I get:
Torrey Smith
Darren Sproles

Give away:
MJD
Boldin

Who to start Sproles vs Carolina or Green-Eliis vs Cleveland this is at my flex position as I have MJD and Doug Martin as my other 2 starting RBs
Law Firm. Cleveland was 30th in run D last year and let up 100+ to Shady on the ground last week.

Sproles is not completely himself. Battling through injury like a trooper.

I'm in a bit of a predicament at RB this week on one of my teams (PPR). Currently I have Sproles and Turner starting. Turner coming off of a garbage week and going up against the Broncos D, and Sproles coming off a garbage day if it wasn't for a late TD. However I don't really have much to start in their place. My other RBs are Alfred Morris, Michael Bush, Ben Tate, and Jacquizz Rodgers. Should I leave Turner and Sproles in or maybe sub one of them out?
Also in my other league (standard), with Greg Jennings listed as doubtful I'm probably gonna have to start someone else. My other receivers are Blackmon, LaFell, Ogletree, and Alshon Jeffery. I don't wanna start Ogletree because I already have Dez Bryant starting as my other receiver. Therefore, I'm leaning toward starting Alshon.
Any advice?
I think Turner and Sproles is the right play, but I'd give Michael Bush serious consideration as Chicago's goal-line back.

Yeah, I'd start Jeffery or LaFell.

Is trading Colston and Schaub for Green-Ellis and Ben Tate (want to cuff with Foster) a good deal for me? I can pick up Fitzpatrick as my backup QB.
Yes, I'm taking the Law Firm and Tate side especially if you have Arian Foster.

Fitzpatrick not a terrible backup Q option.

Any thoughts on this trade? I currently have Demarco and AP, could use an upgrade at WR though
I get:
Torrey Smith
Darren Sproles
Give away:
MJD
Boldin
I think Torrey outperforms Q Boldin, but the different is too significant between MJD and Sproles. No deal.

FlyerThanDelta: Spiller is a must-start at RB. Sproles sit because of the nagging injury. I'd pair Trent or Marshawn with Spiller at RB.

Maclin likely won't play. Decker a start for me. Bowe as well.

If you start three WRs, I'd go Jeffery. If it's a Flex, Marshawn or Trent so both are in.

So would start Alfred Morris over Richardson at the flex? Browns vs Cincy tho? Or ******** vs Rams? and would u start patriots def over 9ers against lions

Last edited:
So would start Alfred Morris over Richardson at the flex? Browns vs Cincy tho? Or ******** vs Rams? and would u start patriots def over 9ers against lions
I'd start Richardson over Morris in the Flex. I think Trent's workload increases and I just can't trust Shanny with RBs. It's that serious.

Fisher has the STL DEF playing a whole lot better.

Niners are a must-start for me. I've got them winning the game over the Lions and would select them (SF) in Survivor Leagues W2. I don't think the Niners respect K. Smith running the football. Aldon could get a sack or two. Force Matty into a couple INTs. Patriots do have the far better match-up against Kolb and Arizona though. It's not like they've proven enough to be a a must-start (NE). One strong week against a second-year QB (Locker).

I'd start Richardson over Morris in the Flex. I think Trent's workload increases and I just can't trust Shanny with RBs. It's that serious.

Fisher has the STL DEF playing a whole lot better.

Niners are a must-start for me. I've got them winning the game over the Lions and would select them (SF) in Survivor Leagues W2. I don't think the Niners respect K. Smith running the football. Aldon could get a sack or two. Force Matty into a couple INTs. Patriots do have the far better match-up against Kolb and Arizona though. It's not like they've proven enough to be a a must-start (NE). One strong week against a second-year QB (Locker).

Ok cool one more question though...would you drop Alfred Morris to pick Alshon Jeffrey if on the waiver....I already got Sproiles spiller Richardson lynch as my rbs n Titus young n kenny britt as my bench wr would it be wise?

Ok cool one more question though...would you drop Alfred Morris to pick Alshon Jeffrey if on the waiver....I already got Sproiles spiller Richardson lynch as my rbs n Titus young n kenny britt as my bench wr would it be wise?
I'm not starting Jeffery over Britt or Young (in that order), so no. Try trading Morris right now while his value is highest. Another strong week and you can sell Morris' stock hot. Royster and Helu still have a role to play in Washington's backfield. That's why Shanny always keeps three legitimate RBs on his roster.

I'm not starting Jeffery over Britt or Young (in that order), so no. Try trading Morris right now while his value is highest. Another strong week and you can sell Morris' stock hot. Royster and Helu still have a role to play in Washington's backfield. That's why Shanny always keeps three legitimate RBs on his roster.

Aight cool thanks champ

flex

brandon lloyd/albert morris/malcom floyd/alshon jeffery

greenbays defense is beyond week and they have a short week + have to

gameplan for brandon marshall because he's a high reception receiver....im 

leaning towards alshon jefferey

i have 2 DEF (NYG & GB) on my team, should i hold onto 2 DEF this season or drop one of them? same with kickers, i have gostowski and hartley in a league, should i just drop one of them?

also, is brandon lafell worth stashing in a PPR league? steve smith is having knee issues

Last edited:
Was able to take McCluster for david wilson and alfred morris for beanie wells off the waivers.

I'm unsure of who to start at QB this week though: Cam or RG3

I'm being offered his Matthew Stafford for my Peyton Manning....i'm 50-50...what do y'all think?

settings are 0.5 per completion, 1 point per 25 yards, 6 per TD, -1 per INT...

and who's a good backup QB to get?? I'm only carrying Manning on my roster at the moment...

The thing about the Lions (good or bad) is that to win, they have to throw. They don't have a running game to lean on. No RB of McGahee's caliber. So Stafford will be throwing it at least 35 times a game. Granted, game 1 that didn't workout for Matt, but he does have the best WR in the game.

I think I'd pull the trigger on that one. Especially if it's just for Peyton straight up.

Back
Top Bottom