2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

ChampCru -
LESGodSon: Two questions, is it PPR and how much are passing TDs worth? If 6-points for passing TDs, definitely Brees. If not, Foster. You didn't mention Rice. Not considering Ray? Foster, Rice, Shady, Megatron (in that order). If you miss on a top-tier QB early, target Eli, Romo, Vick, Rivers, and Peyton in the middle rounds.
Nah, not a PPR. 4 points for passing TDs, 6 for receiving. I wouldn't mind Ray, just personal preference would be Shady over him.

Do you think Cutler would be available in the middle rounds? If I can't grab Megatron with that 4th pick, I'm hoping B. Marshall falls to me with my 2nd. I think he's gonna have a MONSTER season, and having both him and Cutler would prob benefit me.

Thr guy didn't want Tate for Hillis and made a counter offer Hillis for B. Marshall :lol:

Let's see what other offers I can do involving Tate...

And yeah I picked Rodgers with the #1 pick 'cause my league is a 6pts for TD, just -2 for INT.

Last edited:
Just realized that a dude in my league has Ray Rice, Darren McFadden, and Frank Gore :x (same league as my roster I posted last page). I'm thinking of offering Michael Turner and Miles Austin for either DMC or Gore. Not sure if he'll bite though, probably not with DMC, maybe with Gore. But then I'm not too sure if Gore is worth that price. Any thoughts?

Last edited:
12 team #6 pick.

Passing Yards 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns 6
Interceptions -1

How did I do? Where can I improve? RB is not strong, but everyone I targeted was scooped up before I could get them.

Just realized that a dude in my league has Ray Rice, Darren McFadden, and Frank Gore :x (same league as my roster I posted last page). I'm thinking of offering Michael Turner and Miles Austin for either DMC or Gore. Not sure if he'll bite though, probably not with DMC, maybe with Gore. But then I'm not too sure if Gore is worth that price. Any thoughts?

worth a shot for McFadden, but I would turn it down if I had DMC.

I wouldn't trade Turner and Austin for Gore though, Turner and Gore have very similar values barring injury, in fact, I'd rather have Turner now that Gore's role in the passing game has diminished, you're just giving away Austin for no real upgrade.

Last edited:
^ Yeah that's what I was thinking. I offered him those 2 for DMC. Dude had 2nd pick though so he's pretty stacked, after looking at his team again Austin wouldn't really improve too much on his other receivers. :\

EDIT: Declined :frown:. I sent the same offer to the Forte owner too though, so I'm hoping that will go thru.

Last edited:
Would yall do this trades with the Andre concerns?

Andre Johnson

Jermichael Finley

for

Eric Decker

Rob Gronkowski

I'm thinking about proposing it.

I like the Decker/Gronk combo myself. AJ always gets injured for a game or two during the season and you have injury concers with Jermichael too. Decker is, without a doubt, Peyton's go-to guy and should explode with TD's this year. Gronk is Gronk.

I like the Decker/Gronk combo myself. AJ always gets injured for a game or two during the season and you have injury concers with Jermichael too. Decker is, without a doubt, Peyton's go-to guy and should explode with TD's this year. Gronk is Gronk.
Yeah I like How decker and Peyton looked together a lot.

^ I like Big Ben over Romo. Took him last night in my draft when Romo was still available. As for Amendola, I'd like to hear some opinions on him as well. I drafted him last night too but only because I'm always reading that he's a good PPR guy :lol:.

Had the 3rd pick. 10 team league. 6pts for TDs (passing, rushing, or receiving). NOT PPR
QB- Tom Brady
RB - Matt Forte
RB- Trent Richardson
RB/WR - Jeremy Maclin
WR- Greg Jennings
WR- Steve Smith
TE- Aaron Hernandez
D- Seahawks
K- Stephen Gostkowski
Bench:
RB- Donald Brown
RB- David Wilson
WR- Sidney Rice
WE- Denarius Moore
TE- Jared Cook
QB- Josh Freeman
Thoughts? I really don't like my team and feel I could have done better. My RB depth is :x and I feel like I reached for the Seahawks. What do you guys think?

Also, would you guys drop Freeman for Bernie Wells? I'm just trying to connect on one of these backs. :lol:

10 team PPR

Robert Griffin

Peyton Manning

Jamaal Charles

Doug Martin

Cedric Benson

Ryan Williams

Calvin Johnson

Brandon Marshall

Brandon Lloyd

Titus Young

Kendall Wright

Jon Baldwin (thinking of dropping for Alshon Jeffrey)

Vernon Davis

David Akers

Houston defense

Question i pick 9th in a 12th man league :smh: :smh:

any advice or people to target? its not PPR

was hoping Stafford / Brees with my 1st

and Gronk / Forte with my 2nd

:nerd:

Question i pick 9th in a 12th man league :smh: :smh:
any advice or people to target? its not PPR
was hoping Stafford / Brees with my 1st
and Gronk / Forte with my 2nd
:nerd:

Prolly gonna see the draft go something like this...

1. Foster
2. Rice
3. Rodgers
4. McCoy
5. Brady
6. Megatron
7. McFadden
8. Chris Johnson

I'd go Matt Forte, I'd also look for grab Bush in later rounds but if he's not falling past his ADP I wouldn't reach for him.

Gronk in the 1st round is a bit rich for my taste. I'd rather lock up my RB the first few rounds & then grab a high-upside guy like Fred Davis or Kyle Rudolph later. TE is so bloody deep this season.

Somebody rate my team on the previous page

mean.gif
Cant take hints bro? Your team sucks

Real talk you got a solid squad. Brady will eat as always in PPR. I feel like Gates will be big finally healthy and Rivers coming back to form.

Having two starting backs on the same team might be a problem if one dominates a game imo. I did the same with Spiller and Jackson

Cant take hints bro? Your team sucks

Real talk you got a solid squad. Brady will eat as always in PPR. I feel like Gates will be big finally healthy and Rivers coming back to form.

Having two starting backs on the same team might be a problem if one dominates a game imo. I did the same with Spiller and Jackson

:rofl:

I figured if KC is really going to be as run orriented as people say they're going to be; than why let someone else get Hillis' points especially if those carries are GL, maybe I can flip Charles later.

Was thinking of doing Tate for Greg Little too. Feeling a little thin in the WR department

:\

Last edited:
Tate might be a good piece to hold onto for insurance on Foster for trade bait or to keep.

WR corp is nice. I really like Cobb and Wright, especially Cobb

Percy will get his multitude of touches + I'm on the RGIII + Garcon bandwagon

Should I drop T.Y. Hilton and pickup Greg Little? I have Dion Lewis chillin on the bench too but I wanna keep him since I have McCoy.

Back
Top Bottom