2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

consistent owners meaning are they people gonna be on all the time :lol: and updating and following the league

consistent owners meaning are they people gonna be on all the time :lol: and updating and following the league

OH, well yeah. Thats how we're doing it

Please bare with me. This whole setting up league stuff is new to me. :lol:

You want in?

OH, well yeah. Thats how we're doing it
Please bare with me. This whole setting up league stuff is new to me. :lol:
You want in?

i would but i cant do the draft tomm, sorry and i dont want you switching up cause of one player, good luck though

My need for fantasy advice: Had to drop Winslow because he wouldn't take a pay-cut in Seattle. Would you guys rather have Keller (hammy concerns) or Daniels starting at TE? Gresham also available.
Go Gresham. I think the kid has a break out year. I'm thinking 800-900 yards and 6-8 Touchdowns. He will avg you close to 8 points a game.

My need for fantasy advice: Had to drop Winslow because he wouldn't take a pay-cut in Seattle. Would you guys rather have Keller (hammy concerns) or Daniels starting at TE? Gresham also available.

Gresham should thrive this season. I'd go with him

Timeless Flight: I have to go with Torrey. Cam is going to an up-tempo offense with more aggressive passing. Only thing worrying me about Smith is drops. He's a deep-threat like DeSean and Wallace otherwise. His stock is rising as Q's is falling.

Ridley will get touches, but how many and how consistently? Bill is hard to read. Until he proves Ridley will get a steady dose of carries and receptions, Torrey is the guy.

headorchest and HighRiser07: Thanks for the feedback, guys. You two are making me take a hard look at Gresham even though Daniels and Keller are ranked higher. I'm just worried about a sophomore slump for Red Rifle.

diewitsjames: 8/10. Love Bradshaw and Brown as RB3 and RB4. Garcon adequate as WR3. Tate a sleeper if Arian falters. Wright and Blackmon have potential value sneaking in as WR3s.
Not crazy about Burner Turner this season in fantasy, but something like Rodgers and Turner for DMC and Eli is fair for you. He might counter with Beanie instead to keep his RB2.

thanks for the input champ, so is it an uipgrade if do the trade of dmc and eli for rodgers and turner? i dont know if it will boost my team much. should i just stick with what i have and hope eli gives me at least 17 points a game? i know rodgers can blow up for 30+ but my RB situation would be tough

thanks for the input champ, so is it an uipgrade if do the trade of dmc and eli for rodgers and turner? i dont know if it will boost my team much. should i just stick with what i have and hope eli gives me at least 17 points a game? i know rodgers can blow up for 30+ but my RB situation would be tough
No problem, bud. Honestly I'd just stay put at the moment, even though Rodgers is always going to be a tempting player to acquire. Your current RB pairing is legit. DMC has top-7 overall fantasy producer potential. Flag Taiwan Jones in case McFadden goes down. Jackson was a beast before injury last season. Fitzpatrick really only has Fred and Stevie to go to. The other guys on that squad are unproven or unreliable. Eli is my sixth QB behind Stafford and Cam.

10 teams w/ defensive players

QB - Matt Ryan
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
RB - DeMarco Murray
RB - Jonathan Stewart
W/R - Brandon Marshall
TE - Jason Witten
K - Mason Crosby
DEF - Detroit Lions
D - Sean Lee
D - Patrick Willis

BN- Brandon Pettigrew
BN- Joe Flacco
BN- Beanie Wells
BN- Michael Crabtree
BN- Pittsburgh Steelers
BN- Daryl Washington

I've been offered Fred Jackson & MJD for Calvin Johnson.... I've also been offered Fred Jackson & Miles Austin for Larry Fitzgerald.

Which is a better deal for me? I'm obviously in need of a top 10-15 RB or 2

Dude offered me AP for Antonio Gates and Willis McGahee. I'm probably gonna accept since I have Gronk and technically don't need Gates (he's my flex player right now, I'll put Blackmon at flex if I accept), and imo AP is a big upgrade from McGahee. The trade will leave me with Rice/AP as my starting RBs :pimp:. You guys got any thoughts?

EDIT: Dude deleted the offer I guess I shoulda bit sooner. Now he's asking for Gronk, LaFell, and Dwayne Harris and is offering Brandon Marshall, Fred Davis, and Garcon :smh: :smh: :smh:. I like Marshall but I'm not sure if he's worth Gronk. Not interested in the other 2 guys. I'm pretty pissed . :\

Last edited:
QB - Matt Ryan
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
RB - DeMarco Murray
RB - Jonathan Stewart
W/R - Brandon Marshall
TE - Jason Witten
K - Mason Crosby
DEF - Detroit Lions
D - Sean Lee
D - Patrick Willis
BN- Brandon Pettigrew
BN- Joe Flacco
BN- Beanie Wells
BN- Michael Crabtree
BN- Pittsburgh Steelers
BN- Daryl Washington
I've been offered Fred Jackson & MJD for Calvin Johnson.... I've also been offered Fred Jackson & Miles Austin for Larry Fitzgerald.

I would trade Fitz. He is a great receiver but his fantasy numbers are going to be garbage with that QB situation in AZ.

Have a draft tonight: 6th pick, 12 team league - .05 ppr, QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex

Is Megatron worth the 6th pick, if he falls to me?

My draft strategy for the first few rounds goes something like this: RB, RB, WR, RB, WR, QB, WR/RB, TE

Had the first pick in a 10-team draft (no PPR)

QB- Robert Griffin III

RB- Arian Foster

RB- Matt Forte

RB/WR- Marques Colston

WR- AJ Green

WR- Dez Bryant

WR/TE- Demaryius Thomas

TE- Aaron Hernandez

K- Dan Bailey

D- Seattle

B- Roy Helu

B- Matt Schaub

B- Sidney Rice

B- Brent Celek

B- Mike Williams

B- Bengals

B- Mike Goodson

Waited too long for a QB, but I'm hoping RGIII will help me out with rushing TDs. Not loving my bench either and am worried about what Shanahan will do with Helu. What caliber RB could I get for offering Colston or Dez straight up?

Drafted this for my buddy. McFadden at 11 and Forte at 14 were his call, everything else was me..... feeling pretty good. 12 team PPR keeper. 
[table][tr][th=""]GORE GASMIC  (0-0)[/th][/tr][tr][td]SLOT[/td][td]PLAYER, TEAM POS[/td][td]ACQ[/td][/tr][tr][td]QB[/td][td]Philip Rivers, SD QB [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Darren McFadden, Oak RB [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]RB[/td][td]Matt Forte, Chi RB[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Hakeem Nicks, NYG WR  Q [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]WR[/td][td]Percy Harvin, Min WR[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]TE[/td][td]Fred Davis, Wsh TE [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]FLEX[/td][td]Trent Richardson, Cle RB  Q [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]D/ST[/td][td]Ravens D/ST  D/ST[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]K[/td][td]Jason Hanson, Det K[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Dez Bryant, Dal WR  P [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Doug Martin, TB RB [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Michael Bush, Chi RB[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Jake Locker, Ten QB [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Kyle Rudolph, Min TE[/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td]Danny Amendola, StL WR [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bench[/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]IR[/td][td]Kenny Britt, Ten WR  SSPD [/td][td]Draft[/td][/tr][/table]

Jared Cook or Greg Olson? Leaning toward Olsen but Cook seems like a guy that people are high on this season

QB - Matt Ryan
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Larry Fitzgerald
RB - DeMarco Murray
RB - Jonathan Stewart
W/R - Brandon Marshall
TE - Jason Witten
K - Mason Crosby
DEF - Detroit Lions
D - Sean Lee
D - Patrick Willis
BN- Brandon Pettigrew
BN- Joe Flacco
BN- Beanie Wells
BN- Michael Crabtree
BN- Pittsburgh Steelers
BN- Daryl Washington

I would trade Fitz. He is a great receiver but his fantasy numbers are going to be garbage with that QB situation in AZ.

Thanks, , I know he's consistent but I do need an RB bad.

I offered Fitzgerald, Murray & Stewart to a guy for Ray Rice & McGahee so if that deal doesn't go through I'll take the other offer .

9th pick:

QB: Philip Rivers
WR: Victor Cruz
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: Torrey Smith
RB: LeSean McCoy
RB: Ryan Matthews
TE: Tony Gonzalez
W/R/T: Ahmad Bradshaw
K: Matt Prater
DEF: Chicago
BN: Rashad Jennings
BN: Mikel Leshoure
BN: Matt Schaub
BN: Alshon Jeffery
BN: Danny Amendola
BN: Heath Miller

Thoughts?

9th pick:
QB: Philip Rivers
WR: Victor Cruz
WR: Antonio Brown
WR: Torrey Smith
RB: LeSean McCoy
RB: Ryan Matthews
TE: Tony Gonzalez
W/R/T: Ahmad Bradshaw
K: Matt Prater
DEF: Chicago
BN: Rashad Jennings
BN: Mikel Leshoure
BN: Matt Schaub
BN: Alshon Jeffery
BN: Danny Amendola
BN: Heath Miller
Thoughts?
What kind of league are you in where McCoy falls to 9??

12 man League

I got shafted with the 12th pick and I was the person pulling the name from the hat for the draft order so I pretty much killed myself

Matt Stafford QB
Frank Gore RB
Willis McGahee RB
Mark Ingram RB/WR (flex)
Miles Austin WR
Torrey Smith WR
Rob Gronkowski TE
Pittsburgh DEF/ST
David Akers K

Bench

Andrew Luck QB
Taiwan Jones RB
James Jones WR
Laurent Robinson WR
Nate Washington WR
Joel Dressesen TE
Tony Moeaki TE
Rob Bironas K

Im not to confident in this team, maybe I can make some trades..

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK????

Timeless Flight: I have to go with Torrey. Cam is going to an up-tempo offense with more aggressive passing. Only thing worrying me about Smith is drops. He's a deep-threat like DeSean and Wallace otherwise. His stock is rising as Q's is falling.
Ridley will get touches, but how many and how consistently? Bill is hard to read. Until he proves Ridley will get a steady dose of carries and receptions, Torrey is the guy.
headorchest and HighRiser07: Thanks for the feedback, guys. You two are making me take a hard look at Gresham even though Daniels and Keller are ranked higher. I'm just worried about a sophomore slump for Red Rifle.

I don't think Keller or Owens has any upside. I understand the the possibility to the sophomore slump steeze but Gresham reminds of Graham. Keller also has bad hamstrings.

10 team league, standard scoring. how am I looking
Ray Rice
Roddy White
Greg Jennings
Vernon Davis
Peyton Manning
Steven Ridley
Demaryius Thomas
CJ Spiller
Justin Blackmon
Ravens D
Mason Crosby