2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Should I start Michael Bush @ Dallas or Ryan Williams vs Dolphins? Sounds like Bush's shoulder might be a little beat up and Dallas's run D is pretty solid. That Dolphins run D is actually pretty damn good though. They're just going to get tore up by Fitz in the secondary.

I see the cardinals defense keeping the phins to a short field and a easy rushing score or 2.

Should I start Michael Bush @ Dallas or Ryan Williams vs Dolphins? Sounds like Bush's shoulder might be a little beat up and Dallas's run D is pretty solid. That Dolphins run D is actually pretty damn good though. They're just going to get tore up by Fitz in the secondary.
I'm in the same situation. Plus Forte practiced today and they're saying he might play this week. If that's the case I'm starting Williams. But if Forte doesn't play and Bush gets the start, I could see the Cards D locking down the pitiful Dolphins offense and giving the Cards a short field which would make things easier for Williams. Tough choice. :\

Last edited:
Should i bench doug martin this week against the ******** for the Law Firm. I have Sproles and MJD as my other backs so he would be playing my flex option. I have torrey smith and denarius moore that can play the flex as well. I have percy harvin and aj green as my starting 2 WR this week. Non PPR league
I'd start Martin over Law Firm rather comfortably. Schiano's style is to pound the football on the ground. Josh Freeman can hardly be trusted at this point. Jacksonville a better overall defense than most think. I'd start Torrey over Law Firm even. Martin, Torrey, Law Firm in that order for me.

ChampCruThik that confident in Ryan Williams over Trent Richardson?
I am, good sir. Beanie hit the IR, must miss at least the next seven games including Miami. Ry looked strong against Philly, should only build his confidence. Trent also draws a tough Baltimore match-up.

Start: Falcons or Cardinals Defense?
Arizona. Horton has earned our trust as a DC. Rhodes and Washington are flying to the football. Miami a good match-up.

Picking up Ryan Williams off waivers last night looks like it's going to pay off. :pimp:
It will.

Once again, I trust Ry Williams. I'm hoping for 100 and a TD on the ground. Dallas and Chicago could turn into a passing game on MNF.

Forte practiced? Any chance he plays on Monday?
Forte wants to play similar to Freddy and Ryan Mathews previously. I think Lovie plays the cautious side with one day shorter on the turnaround, and traveling from Dallas to J-Ville.

Christian Ponder or Jay Cutler this week?
Cutler. I don't trust Ponder enough even after his impressive performance against SF DEF.

^I go Ponder
Trent Richardson @Baltimore or Alfred Morris @Tampa?
Morris by a slight, slight margin. I still don't trust Shanny's ever-changing mind, but Trent's match-up is not looking good.

See this is my thinking. Ponder has been great in three weeks, and he's getting a big weapon in Jerome Simpson for this week. But I'm skeptical he can continue the trend.

Cutler is playing an awful Dallas secondary/defense and showed in week 1 he can put up multiple TDs and 300+ yds. And I feel like he can do it again.

It's a tough decision and I don't think it's cut and dry, but Cutler has screwed me two weeks in a row with garbage performances.

Apparently Royster and Helu are hurt ? Anyone confirm?

I know they just signed Ryan Grant.

With Morris being the only RB and Grant not in football shape I like Morris this week

Started Law Firm over DMC last week & it bit me in the ***. First career fumble amongst other things
laugh.gif

With Antonio Brown on a bye, I've got a flex position open for either Denarius Moore or Law Firm. Favorable match ups on both end, I think. Any suggestions?

@MMG: Helu is out for the season (IR) and Royster's knee is banged up.

Grant was signed for depth, he's 3rd on the depth chart behind Royster.

Alfred Morris is the only back to own in the DC backfield.

Last edited:
Anyone know when Aaron Hernandez is slated to come back? I picked up Ryan Williams earlier and already got a trade offer for him :lol:. I send Pitta and Williams and receive Hernandez, Jerome Simpson, and Ahmad Bradshaw. Thinking about pulling the trigger. Just not so sure about Hernandez's return (I have Heath Miller until then) and how much Andre Brown is gonna take away from Bradshaw. Opinions?

Need some help. Pick one WR and one RB.

Torrey Smith vs. CLE
Jordy Nelson vs. NO

Mikel LeShoure vs. MIN
Alfred Morris vs. TB

Palmer @DEN, Dalton @JAX, Ponder @DET

Who should I pick up this week in case Stafford can't go?

My roster:

QB Stafford
RB CJ0.5k, Forte, Ridley, Leshoure, Deangelo, Tate
WR Colston, Harvin, Stevie J, Sid Rice
TE Rudolph, Celek
K Walsh
DEF Stl

PPR and 0.5 points per completion league.

Who should I drop/pick up?

Thanks!

Anyone know when Aaron Hernandez is slated to come back? I picked up Ryan Williams earlier and already got a trade offer for him :lol:. I send Pitta and Williams and receive Hernandez, Jerome Simpson, and Ahmad Bradshaw. Thinking about pulling the trigger. Just not so sure about Hernandez's return (I have Heath Miller until then) and how much Andre Brown is gonna take away from Bradshaw. Opinions?

Hernandez won't be back for a few weeks. I believe originally when he got hurt they said 4-6/8 weeks

fill in these slots: TE, W/T, W/R (PPR LEAGUE)

dennis pita vs cle

andrew hawkins @jac

ben tate vs ten

jacob tamme vs oak

antonio gates @kc

brandon lafell @atl

jerome simpson @det

pick one RB (standard league)

marshawn lynch @stl

darren sproles @GB

alfred morris @TB

ryan williams @mia

I'm thinking Ryan Grant might be a sneaky good pick up....Shannahan is weird with his RB's but he always trusts a vet. I don't think he'll have too good of a first game this week, but I bet he has a breakout game against the Falcons next week and ends up holding onto the starting spot.

i'm trying to move flacco and nobodys budging :smh:

I need a RB so bad.

is cedric benson worth flacco if i have matt ryan?

Packers don't run enough, plus benson loves to fumble.

Who's on your waiver wire?

nobody good. i tried dropping beanie wells for ryan williams but someone beat me to him this morning when the waivers processed

tashard choice got scooped too.

I was able to acquire A. Rodgers and P. Hillis for Schaub and Skittles. I know this move leaves me a bit weak at the RB spot but I'm gambling that A. Rodgers is going to tear it up the rest of the yr.

What do you guys think of my new roster?

QB: A. Rodgers
Wr: S. Smith
Wr: M. Crabtree
Wr: B. Lloyd
RB: A. Morris
RB: Tashard Choice
TE: J. Graham
BN: P. Hillis-rb
BN: Jay Cutler-qb
BN: B. Celek-te
BN: N. Burleson-wr
BN: Ramses Barden- wr
K: S. Janikowski
BN: L. Tynes

Def: SF

I was able to acquire A. Rodgers and P. Hillis for Schaub and Skittles. I know this move leaves me a bit weak at the RB spot but I'm gambling that A. Rodgers is going to tear it up the rest of the yr.
What do you guys think of my new roster?
QB: A. Rodgers
Wr: S. Smith
Wr: M. Crabtree
Wr: B. Lloyd
RB: A. Morris
RB: Tashard Choice
TE: J. Graham
BN: P. Hillis-rb
BN: Jay Cutler-qb
BN: B. Celek-te
BN: N. Burleson-wr
BN: Ramses Barden- wr
K: S. Janikowski
BN: L. Tynes
Def: SF

Man your RB crew is weak. How many teams are there and who's on waivers? I wouldn't have done the trade if I was you...but that's beside the point now.

how do you see me giving up R. Williams for Demaryus Thomas? The other owner has Beanie...

My other RBs are AP, Doug Martin and Mikel Leshoure and Torrey Smith and Brandon Marshall as my WRs.

Back
Top Bottom