2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

what you guys thinking about adding jerome simpson? his suspension is done

would drop alshon jeffrey maybe ogletree

Last edited:
Can't believe I got Aaron Hernandez off waivers, I was like 10th or 11th in the waiver order :pimp: :pimp:

he will come back & cook.. hes on the pine for me right now & he wont move... celeck can hold it down until he comes back

Dennis Pitta screwed a bunch of you guys over

Can't blame you guys for starting him though. Led the Ravens in targets.

This will more than likely be Rodgers "coming out party" stats wise, but you can't expect numbers like last season especially since they are trying to find a balance with the run game.

To be fair, 49ers, Bears, Seahawks ain't exactly a walk in the park. Rodgers will be fine from here on out.

A little help fambs

RB - Frank Gore
RB -
Flex -

options...

Jonathan Stewart @ATL
Tashard Choice vsNE
Ryan Williams vsMIA

Have a chance to pick up Randall Cobb from free agency.  Which one of these three players should I drop (if any) for him:

Sidney Rice

Titus Young

Alshon Jeffrey

I would drop Kendall Hunter but my RB core has been ravaged by injuries (Spiller, Forte).

Demarco Murray vs Chicago. Chicago is tough to run against. 

or 

Andre Brown vs Philly. Bradshaw is probable so I'm not sure if Andre is going to have a big game like he did the other week. 

Also I started Desean Jackson vs Giants and Steve Johnson vs NE over Brandon Lloyd and Santanio Holmes. Good move? I'm stuck right now with a 1-2 record. I have to win 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I offered two different trades to people...

Send-
Michael Bush
Aaron Hernandez
Mike Williams

Receive-
Marshawn Lynch
Hakeem Nicks

Send-
Michael Bush
Mike Williams

Receive-
Chris Johnson

The guy who I offered Hernandez in the deal basically has crap at his tight end position and should be kinda desperate.

I offered two different trades to people...
Send-
Michael Bush
Aaron Hernandez
Mike Williams
Receive-
Marshawn Lynch
Hakeem Nicks
Send-
Michael Bush
Mike Williams
Receive-
Chris Johnson
The guy who I offered Hernandez in the deal basically has crap at his tight end position and should be kinda desperate.
Not bad I think Nicks is going to continue to battle injury this season though. I think the second trade is a sleeper. Chris Johnson cannot be THIS bad, he has to pick it up soon. 

stevan ridley vs. buffalo
or
ryan williams vs. miami

denarius moore vs. denver
or
dez bryant vs. chicago

regular scoring non ppr. im 1-2 in this league and need all the help i can get :lol:

I'm having trouble picking my starting WRs in a .5PPR this week, here are my options

Cruz (always starting)

Lloyd @ Buf

Amendola @ Sea

D. Moore @ Den

A. Hawkins @ Jac

Simpson @ Det

I have Lloyd as my WR2 and Amendola as my Flex right now, but thinking on swapping Amendola out for Hawkins or Simpson.  That Seattle D gave Rodgers alot of problems on MNF.

Last edited:
The owner of Beanie Wells counter offered me giving A. Hernandez and Ryan Williams for Demaryus Thomas and Danny Amendola? How do you see it? I don't feel I' getting the good end of the deal...

stevan ridley vs. buffalo
or
ryan williams vs. miami
denarius moore vs. denver
or
dez bryant vs. chicago
regular scoring non ppr. im 1-2 in this league and need all the help i can get
laugh.gif
I would go Williams and Moore.  Ry Will will be getting all the touches since Beanie was put on IR, and Moore gets the most looks on the Oakland offense, second only to McFadden. 

I'm 1-2 in my league too man.  And the 1 week I won I thought I was definately going to lose.  Keep your head up.

The owner of Beanie Wells counter offered me giving A. Hernandez and Ryan Williams for Demaryus Thomas and Danny Amendola? How do you see it? I don't feel I' getting the good end of the deal...
Depending on who your current TE is and who your other WR/RBs are, I would say hell no.  Demaryus is getting crazy looks, as is Amendola.  Unless you are desparate for a TE/RB, I wouldnt do it.  I doubt Williams puts up numbers to ever make that trade work out in your favor.

Last edited:
Torrey Smith got my week off to a great start. Wish Flacco went to him more in the 2nd half but its cool, Boldin was hot.

I think this is the week I end my winelss start to the season

Looks like Nicks is going to be out this week. And Hixon comes back for the Giants this week too, should I pick him or Barden up?

Depending on who your current TE is and who your other WR/RBs are, I would say hell no.  Demaryus is getting crazy looks, as is Amendola.  Unless you are desparate for a TE/RB, I wouldnt do it.  I doubt Williams puts up numbers to ever make that trade work out in your favor.

I'm the owner of Hernandez. My other TEs are Fleener and S. Chandler.

My WRs are B. Marshall, Torrey Smith and Jeffery

Looks like Nicks is going to be out this week. And Hixon comes back for the Giants this week too, should I pick him or Barden up?

as a GMEN fan, Barden is a bigger target and Eli looked for him often last week, Hixon is a big play threat but doesn't get a favorable amount of passes. Eli is going to Cruz, Bennett, and Barden more often than not.

I would go Williams and Moore.  Ry Will will be getting all the touches since Beanie was put on IR, and Moore gets the most looks on the Oakland offense, second only to McFadden. 

I'm 1-2 in my league too man.  And the 1 week I won I thought I was definately going to lose.  Keep your head up.

thanks, i was thinking the same thing. dez bryant has been a huge dissapointment. :smh:

repped.

Back
Top Bottom