2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Hey guys, what's the general consensus on keeping Garcon and Jennings on your team through injury. I've been holding onto them for a while and they've been a real big letdown all year, but when healthy I know they're their team's first receiving options.

Up 36 and I'm hoping that Leshoure and Megatron have bad games :lol:

gluck bro.
you have a way better chance than i do,
i have robbie gould (CHI-K) left and he has Cutler and LeShore and im up 1point....fml 1-6 here i come. >:

worst draft ever. missed on MJD, vick, andre johnson, mcfadeen. my top 4 picks LOL can i get a re-do?!

Last edited:
Hey guys, what's the general consensus on keeping Garcon and Jennings on your team through injury. I've been holding onto them for a while and they've been a real big letdown all year, but when healthy I know they're their team's first receiving options.

I would keep them especially if you are going to make the playoffs. Someone in my league dropped Garcon and I grabbed him Immediately, you can never have a enough #1 WR

somebody dropped Jennings last week and I pounced on that NH. he's supposed to be back week 8

I'm down 120 with Cutler, Marshall, Megatron, Leshore and Hanson left...

I need everybody to ball tonight.

*Down 107 now with that Cutler Marshall hook up

Last edited:
I'm baffled that with Forte and Megatron and was down by 16 at the start of the game. I'm still not winning. Megatron doesn't have one reception. :smh:

This is sad. I might have to deal megatron away. smfh.

if i were you i would have traded him a long time ago.

some guy tried to trade him to me for AJ green, i laughed in his face and declined it with a quickness. he even posted a message saying my loss..... yea OKKKK :lol:

Lost by 3pts..

If punk *** Brandon Lloyd didn't drop all those passes
mean.gif

Cmon Stafford.....you're long overdue for an interception. Throw that **** to the navy blue jerseys.

Edit: Wow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom