2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

Trade proposal:

He offered Steven Ridley in exchange for Randall Cobb which I'm leaning heavily towards declining.  However I've been trying to dump Dwayne Bowe.  Do you think I should counter with Bowe for Ridley?

I need a RB, he needs a WR.

My WR: Decker, Welker, Bowe, Cobb, Roberts, Rice

His RB: Charles, DMC, Fred Jackson*, Doug Martin, Ridley

Any potential trades in here?

*I have Spiller.

How terrible was this trade:
Look at it as if this was week 5:
I traded Doug Martin for Cardinals defense. At the time I had Ryan Williams, Marshawn Lynch, Rashad Mendenhall. I know it seems stupid now but Martin was steadily decreasing in points and yards and the commissioner made the trade deadline week 6.:smh: I figured I'd use him as trade bait instead of dropping him and letting him be an easy pick up.
Sidenote: The Cards were ranked 5 in the league at the time. Now they're 3rd.
Thoughts?
In my 2QB 6pt pass TD league I traded Roethlisberger for Flacco, Reggie Bush, and Doug Martin :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:... Unfortunately I started Sproles over him this week :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:.

The dude I'm playing against started Vincent Jackson and the Vikings D/ST, which both gave him a combined 1 point so I don't think it'll really matter that I didn't start Martin, but it'd still be nice to pile on the points :lol:.

Last edited:
Great idea, I forgot about him. My only problem with that is I have to start D.Moore and Janakowski this week, if I add Myers then that means I'd have 3 Radiers in my starting lineup, I'm not comfortable with that at all

I'd maybe go for Dwayne Allen then who's facing the worst passing defense against tight ends in the league. Also, Logan Paulsen is supposebly taking over as the starting tight end for the ******** regardless of the Cooley signing. He had 4 catches for 76 yards last week when Fred Davis went out. He might be in line for a pretty nice rest of the season.

Ray Rice is on bye and I got two banged up RBs but I can only start 1 to go along with Sproles. Which one should I start?

Trent vs SD
Felix vs NYG

Thanks

To those of you Graham owners like myself, try picking up Joel Dreessen.

Both play on SNF, and plus, Dreessen has 50 yards or a touchdown in 4 straight weeks

laugh.gif
 I'm so shook, I'm playing a guy who's 6-1 and I'm 5-2...he benched AP, I played Rudolph + Percy

Just picked up J-Stew (cause I had to) hopefully he cooks like he's back at Autzen stadium...pray for me y'all 
laugh.gif

^ I'm tryna get to 4-4, and in turn a playoff spot in two of my leagues (need a loss from the team ahead of me in both leagues as well). In my last league I'm tryna reclaim sole possession of 1st place with a W that will put me at 6-2. I got you in my prayers, hook me up with some of yours :pimp:

pick 2
DEZ (vs. NYG)
J. Gordon (vs. SD)
Rashad Jennings (vs. GB)

Jennings is guaranteed points! Gabbert & MJD is out so they not gonna be putting the ball in the air plus Jennings has proved his self already I expect him to have over 100 yards rushing and atleast 1 TD.

Made the trade. I offered...

Stafford
Torrey
R. Jennings

and I recieve

Brady
Stevie J
J. Shorts

Did I give up to much????

cutler vs carolina or rivers vs cleveland?

Cutler

Looks like the Chargers are set on running the ball this week with Ryan

They was talking about not going for the home run in the air that much and increasing Ryan's touches

Cutler has been decent these past few games

Last edited:
Cutler
Looks like the Chargers are set on running the ball this week with Ryan
They was talking about not going for the home run in the air that much and increasing Ryan's touches
Cutler has been decent these past few games
Which means they will probably do the opposite. Just saying. I never understood why teams go to the media and tell them what their game plan is, as if the other coaches can't just go on the internet and see.

Need help on this quick. I wanna trade Fitz before he goes on a run of bad games with Skelton at his quarterback. I have both Jimmy Graham and Aaron Hernandez so I'm gonna package one of them with Fitz. My RB's are McCoy, Charles, Ben Tate and Michael Bush. My WR's are Fitz, Antonio Brown, Denarius Moore, Garcon, Chris Givens and Stephen Hill. One guy in my league is in desperate need of a tight end.

I give -
Fitz
Graham or Hernandez

I get-
Spiller
Maclin

Would you do it?

Need help on this quick. I wanna trade Fitz before he goes on a run of bad games with Skelton at his quarterback. I have both Jimmy Graham and Aaron Hernandez so I'm gonna package one of them with Fitz. My RB's are McCoy, Charles, Ben Tate and Michael Bush. My WR's are Fitz, Antonio Brown, Denarius Moore, Garcon, Chris Givens and Stephen Hill. One guy in my league is in desperate need of a tight end.
I give -
Fitz
Graham or Hernandez
I get-
Spiller
Maclin
Would you do it?
No. You're already solid at RB. Unless you're worried about Charles getting injured you'd be handicapping yourself at WR IMO. You should see what he will give you straight up for one of your TEs. Even though Skelton is garbage I don't see Fitz drop off being that big

Last edited:
I Got an offer of Me getting Arron Rodgers and giving up Ray Rice.
My Roster Now

QB: Jay Cutler, Micheal Vick
RB: Ray Rice, Darren Sporles, A. Morris, Mendenhall
WR: Victor Cruz, Brandon Marshall, J.Maclin, S. Johnson, Antonio Brown
TE: Jimmy Graham, A. Hernandez

Back
Top Bottom