2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

game is about to start. Do I play Cecil Short (JAC WR) tonight vs Colts or Do I play Nate Washington vs MIA sunday.

and to add a monkey wrench into this question, Laurent Robinson is a free agent in my league. Should I just snatch him up and play him tonight????

HELP!!!!!! THXS

game is about to start. Do I play Cecil Short (JAC WR) tonight vs Colts or Do I play Nate Washington vs MIA sunday.
and to add a monkey wrench into this question, Laurent Robinson is a free agent in my league. Should I just snatch him up and play him tonight????
HELP!!!!!! THXS
I would play either Shorts or Robinson. Colts are missing their starting cbs and their D isnt good at all. I say start Shorts tho, he should have a good game.

HELP!!!!!! THXS

Nate Washington. Miami has a lot of injuries in there secondary so the Titans will definitely be looking to stretch the field. Shorts is a decent option, but it's always a gamble so long as Blaine is behind center.

It's pretty much a toss up all the way around as all can lay duds or have good games, but based off of your options I'd say Nate Washington.

Last edited:
pulled Ballard last minute because i don't like the time share with Brown... hope it doesnt come back to hurt me... still have Reggie Wayne going against JAC defense :D

Got Reggie Wayne, T.Y. Hilton and Rashad Jennings going tonight :smokin I like my chances

Yea id go with Vereen or Woodhead. Im leaning more towards Vereen tho.
'Preciate it.

laugh.gif
 God I pray Brown keeps taking these carries away from Vick Ballard...this guy I'm facing this week plugged him in the last second.

HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL ABOUT THIS TRADE ...

I TRADE OWEN DANIELS FOR BRONCOS D/ST?

I'M 8-1 IN 1ST PLACE AND I HAVE JIMMY GRAHAM AS MY STARTING TE (STANDARD ESPN SCORING NON-PPR) BUT I HAVE NO DEFENSE, I'M PICKING UP THE BEST AVAILABLE EVERY WEEK AND THIS WEEK I'M STARTING DALLAS AS OF NOW :smh: UNLESS MY WAVIER CLAIM FOR THE DOLPHINS COMES THRU. I HIGHLY DOUBT I WILL SIT GRAHAM FOR DANIELS, EVEN THO THOSE INDY, TENN, AND JAX MATCHUPS LOOK GOOD FOR DANIELS. THE GUY OFFERING THE BRONCOS D/ST IS 7-2 IN 2ND PLACE AND HAS PETTIGREW/RUDOLPH AS HIS TEs.

I KNOW I CAN PROBABLY GET MORE FOR DANIELS AT THIS POINT BUT ALOT OF TEAMS IN THIS LEAGUE ARE SCARED TO MAKE MOVES.

NEED SOME INSIGHT ..

pulled Ballard last minute because i don't like the time share with Brown... hope it doesnt come back to hurt me... still have Reggie Wayne going against JAC defense :D

Who did you start to replace him?

dont even know.. i got mcfadden and sproles probably out, so most likely jamaal charles. hate the PIT match up, but PIT's given up some big games. Can't think of anyone else worth picking up off waivers ... possible guys like fred jackson, felix jones, leshoure, isaac redman, d angelo williams, all the saints RBs?

Of COURSE...

Going against Colts defense...

The one game you could actually play them (against the Jaguars)... and they go off (as in, don't allow anything AND score)...

:smh: :x :smh: :x

dont even know.. i got mcfadden and sproles probably out, so most likely jamaal charles. hate the PIT match up, but PIT's given up some big games. Can't think of anyone else worth picking up off waivers ... possible guys like fred jackson, felix jones, leshoure, isaac redman, d angelo williams, all the saints RBs?

That's tough. I would looke at Pierre Thomas and Joique Bell for Detroit. Pierre because even though there is a pretty even timeshare going on in N.O. right now, I still think the most reliable of the bunch is Thomas. You probably don't get optimum points for him, but you will get points.

I don't like Leshoure and especially not against Minnesota. The Vikings stopped him cold last time they met and although their defense isn't playing as well as it was, I still like what Bell brings more than Mikel. Bell gets more targets and is better catching the ball out of the backfield. Detroit probably does a lot of passing against Minnesota this week.

I like Redman, but who the heck knows what's going on with Dwyer and Mendenhall.

Last edited:
Probably should've waited just one more week before getting rid of Rudolph, but I guess I can't really blame you. Ponder is ick.
I can always pick him up again my league isnt that great so I can pick up guys here and there.

Well Allen and Ballard only got me 9pts between them so that was horrible. Hopefully the other guys pull the slack. My rule of thumb is if you can get 10pts minimum per player no way I can lose. 

Last edited:
damn nfl fantasy ******me up i won my match up this week 135.45 to 133.50 but then after 4 days (TNF) all a sudden the texans defense jumped from having 14pts to 16pts in our league...they said it was a stat error??? WTF??? so when i checked it yesterday morning to change my lineup all of a sudden my opponent gains 2 pts and i lose the damn match by .05 :smh: :smh: :smh: final was me 135.45 to 135.50 now that's screwed up big time!!!....I know i messed up by benching MARTIN but come on...before pix is before MACLIN scores 4.80 :x

Look at the score....notice the TEXAN'S defense...

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom