2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

I gotta go with Stevan Ridley or Bryce Brown to fill out my last RB spot. Who are you guys taking this weekend?

I have BGE vs Philly defense, Alfred Morris vs Browns, and Bryce Brown (may use David Wilson if Bradshaw doesn't start)

Russell Wilson or kapernick?

Game is at Foxboro and Pats defense looked good last week, I think they'll make Kaep look like an inexperienced rookie.

Russel has the hot hand and its vs Buffalo at a neutral field (Canada)

Need some help in my 6pt passing TD, PPR league. Semifinals in the playoffs against the top-seeded team so I need all the points I can get.

Pierre Garcon @ Cleveland
or
Danario Alexander vs. Carolina

Joe Flacco vs. Denver
or
Russel Wilson @ Buffalo

For the WR, I'm leaning towards Alexander. He's been a beast over the last 5 weeks and I don't see the Panthers D being able to slow him down. Garcon has also been playing really well, but with RG3 possibly sitting it's got me a little nervous. Sure, Kirk Cousins threw a TD to him last week, but I don't know if that makes me able to trust him this week. Also with Joe Haden back for the Browns I'm not sure it'll be so easy for Garcon.

For the QB I honestly have no idea who to start. If you can throw for 3TDs and still have a disappointing week, then that's what Flacco did. Against a terrible ******** D he only threw for 183 yards. Take away 1 of those TDs and it would've been a really average fantasy output. Going up against a much better Broncos D has me a little nervous. Russel Wilson has been putting in work over the last half of the season, but I'm not sure I can trust him away against a Bills D that has really stepped it up over the last 5-8 games.

Anyone have any insight?

Last edited:
Some foolio in my league who is out of the playoffs dropped Josh Freeman and I fear it's a mad scramble to pick him up for the remaining teams. You can't beat a matchup vs. the Saints in the semi's. I'm last on the wire too. :smh:

Need some help in my 6pt passing TD, PPR league. Semifinals in the playoffs against the top-seeded team so I need all the points I can get.

Pierre Garcon @ Cleveland
or
Danario Alexander vs. Carolina

Joe Flacco vs. Denver
or
Russel Wilson @ Buffalo

For the WR, I'm leaning towards Alexander. He's been a beast over the last 5 weeks and I don't see the Panthers D being able to slow him down. Garcon has also been playing really well, but with RG3 possibly sitting it's got me a little nervous. Sure, Kirk Cousins threw a TD to him last week, but I don't know if that makes me able to trust him this week. Also with Joe Haden back for the Browns I'm not sure it'll be so easy for Garcon.

For the QB I honestly have no idea who to start. If you can throw for 3TDs and still have a disappointing week, then that's what Flacco did. Against a terrible ******** D he only threw for 183 yards. Take away 1 of those TDs and it would've been a really average fantasy output. Going up against a much better Broncos D has me a little nervous. Russel Wilson has been putting in work over the last half of the season, but I'm not sure I can trust him away against a Bills D that has really stepped it up over the last 5-8 games.

Anyone have any insight?

Like you said Alexander has been on a roll and I don't see that bad panthers D stopping em.

I would go with Alexander and Russel. Imo flacco has been :x and so inconsistent plus they are playing the Broncos D.

I need some last minute advice fellas.

in league 1 should I start gore, mcfadden, or bryce brown? and cincy def or miami def?

in league 2 I need to start 3 rbs and my options are Bryce brown, demarco murray, mcfadden, knowshon or ryan mathews (mathews is all but dead to me)

sick.gif
 I tried to plug in Josh Brown about 5 mins ago and all players were locked.

Lets go CIN defense.
nthat.gif

only reason I started Bryce Brown is because its a Thursday night game, and I didn't want to wait until Sunday only to find out Ahmad Bradshaw would be starting....David Wilson is on my bench ugh.

BGE got good numbers despite having minimal TD opportunities, I'm sticking with Alfred Morris this Sunday as my 3rd back.

Whats the scoop on Bradshaw, mez? I know he isn't being ruled out but are they just keeping the Falcons guessing or is there any possibility he won't play?

I need him Sunday
tired.gif

tired.gif

Lance Moore vs. TB
Denarius Moore vs. KC
Larry Fitz vs. DET

what's the move? :frown:

glad i left maclin off my roster.

Last edited:
Whats the scoop on Bradshaw, mez? I know he isn't being ruled out but are they just keeping the Falcons guessing or is there any possibility he won't play?

I need him Sunday |I  |I

Same deal every week, he doesn't practice at all and just suits up on Sunday. He sprained his knee a bit so it's a toss up until then.

At least its a 1pm game so you'll know early on if he's good to go, have a back up plan in case.

^ I figured it was typical Ahmad Bradshaw protocol
laugh.gif
 I lost out on the waiver wire for David Wilson so theres that.

I've got a few other options to play but I really hope it doesn't come to that. I see either Wilson/Bradshaw having a huge game vs a pitiful run D in Atlanta. I just hope it's my guy
laugh.gif

Of course AJ Green got that TD at the end to give my opponent a solid 17 point performance (ppr)

I also missed out on Danario Alexander by picking up Alshon Jeffry instead last week -_- and the kid is starting him against me

Not to mention he has Pierre Garcon starting who I stupidly dropped 3 weeks ago -___-

Back
Top Bottom