2012 Official NFL Fantasy Football Thread

going to the title game and it feels great

Moreno vs Browns....or....Bush vs Bills? (PPR league)

Mike Wallace, Lance Moore, Stevie Johnson....need to pick 2 of the 3.

any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
going to the title game and it feels great
Moreno vs Browns....or....Bush vs Bills? (PPR league)
Mike Wallace, Lance Moore, Stevie Johnson....need to pick 2 of the 3.
any help is greatly appreciated.
Moreno over Bush, Bush splits time an goal line carries with Daniel Thomas.

Mike Wallace and uhh...This one is really a toss up, but Johnson.  Dallas got some good CB's.

Might get Romo off waivers I think im gonna start him over big ben and eli since he vs NO

If Romo is available that's a sweet matchup for him, however he's on the road and in a hostile environment with a playoff spot on the line, we ALL know how that goes. :smh:

As a Cowboys fan, I can only hope he proves me wrong.

Might get Romo off waivers I think im gonna start him over big ben and eli since he vs NO
You start him, Romo has been AMAZING the past few games excluding Cinncy because of their defense line.  Romo won me my league and I'm sure he can possibly do the same for you; as long as he looks for Dez.

You start him, Romo has been AMAZING the past few games excluding Cinncy because of their defense line.  Romo won me my league and I'm sure he can possibly do the same for you; as long as he looks for Dez.

Agreed 100%. I just wanted to play devil's advocate to make sure he looks at both sides of the coin because the Saints aren't a pushover.

If Romo was available in my league I would start him in a heartbeat.

I know they say "dance with the one that brought you" but I'm really tempted to start Arron Hernandez over Jimmy Graham if Gronk doesn't play.
What do you guys think?

I know they say "dance with the one that brought you" but I'm really tempted to start Arron Hernandez over Jimmy Graham if Gronk doesn't play.
What do you guys think?

I have Jimmy Graham as well and I'm lookin for a replacement as we speak. I know I said I wants gonna bench him a few weeks ago but he's shown me nothing since that 2TD game against ATL.

Man I expected Graham to be crazy this year judging from the end of last year, but yeah he has not been showing anything.  

I'm going with Hernandez mainly because the Patriots trust Hernandez and he has no one that takes his reps. While Graham has some other 2nd string that takes some of his reps away from him I don't even know what his name is 
laugh.gif

Right now I would trust Hernandez even if Gronk came back, because he could be limited.  Why rush him back when their versing the Jags if you ask me.

Last edited:
$1000 to the winner... this one shouldn't even be close IMO (I could sub Blackmon for Stevie but I'm a Bills fan so I just can't do it)

Last edited:
Cecil Shorts vs. NE
or
Garcon @ Phi
Non-PPR
Man, this one is a bit tough.  NE does have a really bad secondary which gives Henne a lot of big throw opportunities ( he proved he was good in the Texans game) but that game was certainly a fluke.  I'm gonna have to go with Garcon (RG3's favorite target if he plays), who is a consistent 5-10 and has the upside of 12+, while Shorts is just really up in the air.
$1000 to the winner... this one shouldn't even be close IMO (I could sub Blackmon for Stevie but I'm a Bills fan so I just can't do it)
Yeah it really shouldn't you definitely have it on lock and I would stick with Johnson anyways.

If RGIII plays, I'm leaning towards Garcon. If he doesn't, I'm leaning towards Shorts because I think they will be down big and have to air it out. I don't know man, championship game, can't afford to make any mistakes. :lol:

If RGIII plays, I'm leaning towards Garcon. If he doesn't, I'm leaning towards Shorts because I think they will be down big and have to air it out. I don't know man, championship game, can't afford to make any mistakes.
laugh.gif
What is your roster and bench and what is his?

I don't think you should be worried at all.

Your QB's are =.

Both of your RB1 and RB2 have extremely tough match ups.

T-Rich makes a huge difference in the RB/WR position since he will be getting the for sure carries and goal line carries. While you never know about Amendola even though Bradford does look for him a lot.

Your WR's are basically equal, because of Sidney Rice although I'd be scared of Julio Jones the dude is cranking it especially since White has been dealing with a knee injury and they could want to rest him for play offs.

Hernandez > Miller, all day, Brady >Big Ben just that simple.

Your defense and kicker are both better than his. You have a really good chance of winning I wouldn't sweat it.

Last edited:
Championship round in my money league!

Pick 3

David Wilson @BAL

Stevan Ridley @JAC

Darren Sproles @DAL

Bryce Brown Vs WAS

Vick Ballard @KC

I'm on the left

I don't think you should be worried at all.

Your QB's are =.

Both of your RB1 and RB2 have extremely tough match ups.

T-Rich makes a huge difference in the RB/WR position since he will be getting the for sure carries and goal line carries. While you never know about Amendola even though Bradford does look for him a lot.

Your WR's are basically equal, because of Sidney Rice although I'd be scared of Julio Jones the dude is cranking it especially since White has been dealing with a knee injury and they could want to rest him for play offs.

Hernandez > Miller, all day, Brady >Big Ben just that simple.

Your defense and kicker are both better than his. You have a really good chance of winning I wouldn't sweat it.

Thanks man. Hope your right. :pimp:

Championship round in my money league!

Pick 3

David Wilson @BAL

Stevan Ridley @JAC

Darren Sproles @DAL

Bryce Brown Vs WAS

Vick Ballard @KC

I'm on the left
You better hope your players show up and play hard..Foster, AP, and Peyton..
indifferent.gif

Torrey Smith is possibly out with a concussion, so you don't need to worry about him that much.

-Ballard

-Ridley his carries could decrease because of his performance against SF.

-Wilson if Bradshaw is out, he will most likely be back so keep an eye on that; if he isn't out go with Brown; if McCoy comes back Sproles.

Back
Top Bottom