2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

^^^^ wow look at that AVY!!! :rofl: :nerd: how i wish he was giving those kicks as a SS gift :rofl: j/k fam don't mind MAGS...but anyways I'm almost done with yours SS wish you posted more on here so I could have at least an idea of what more you like :rolleyes

My Elf isn't my size, i copped those mags in a 9, i'm a 9.5, my elf is a 10...

See all these cool gifts being sent... None are my size. Oh well can't wait to see what my dude thought of from my bland *** survey. Haha haven't been this excited for a gift since I was like 10

I ain't even had time to check my email I'll just grab a bunch of random stuff this weekend. 3rd year of doing this so trust it'll be good.

wow i hope since you all can afford spending money on people who really dont need more gifts, you spend a little on those in need.  

some people including myself will be lucky to have a nice dinner, hope you all reach out to people who actually need joy around this time not waste it on those who dont.

end poor rant/

I didnt think to ask for a pair of sneakers...i dont know...seemed to be asking for too much....

Finished shopping for my elf today, now just gotta wait for them to come in and I can ship em out

and also for my SS: World War Z by Max Brooks or This Is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz would be awesome

Last edited:
twitter and instagram: @fenixconnexion

whoever my elf is, since im in canada, please use USPS, mark as a gift, value as $20 and description as "used __________" so i can avoid customs. thanks!

Ordered my elfs gifts just now! You should get one item on the 4th and the last 2 on the 5th! Amazon Prime :smokin

Hope my SS comes through!

Last edited:
I'll be shopping for my elf this weekend...wasn't that specific, so I'll have to get creative I guess :lol:

Seeing people here picking up 2 or more gifts for their elf makes me feel like a cheap ***. :lol:

My elf was a bit vague so I just had to buy things based on his favorite player. I just need an icing to the cake 8)

Last edited:
Picked up a couple things so far, getting a couple more things during the week. Shipping next weekend. Hopefully my elf likes everything I got...

this is a cool idea, hopefully id be able to join next year..thats really lame that people flaked out last year.
mean.gif

just got my final gift in. when is everyone shipping out? i don't want to send it out too early but don't want to forget.

Totally forgot about this.:smh: first year Iv'e missed it. Happy Holidays to everyone and hopefully there are no deadbeats. I'll be back next year.

Back
Top Bottom