2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

I haven't received anything but I'm excited! Come on NT Santa!

I take it that most will start posting pics starting next week?

8)

sorry for the delay my elf i'm just waiting for one last thing to ship it all together and it's on it's way to TEXAS!!! YEHAW!!!

Feel so bad for my elf that his package is still being played around with by USPS :frown: *pause :x * :lol:

Last edited:
^You my Santa :nerd: I remember you posting your tracking and it being in Long Island and I know that there's only a few of us NTers from here.

I'll send my gift out next Tuesday after I get some wrapping paper. My elf better like it :lol:

^You my Santa :nerd: I remember you posting your tracking and it being in Long Island and I know that there's only a few of us NTers from here.
I'll send my gift out next Tuesday after I get some wrapping paper. My elf better like it :lol:

Nope, not me. Gift was sent to Brooklyn not Long Island. My elf is Kiiing (he already knows , we have been PM'ing since this USPS bullish)

Nope, not me. Gift was sent to Brooklyn not Long Island. My elf is Kiiing (he already knows , we have been PM'ing since this USPS bullish)
Whoops, yea now I remember you saying he was your elf. My Santa has me anxious and stalking my mailman :lol:

tracked the package i sent to my elf and it got delivered a day early :smokin
want to make sure he got it and not somebody else :nerd:

Just shipped put my package to my elf today. It should probably be there Monday or Tuesday, going from DC to Cali

I wonder who my secret santa is.......
My elf i want u to know im still picking up stuff. I tried to get them glow in the dark forces in your size but EVERYONE around me is sold out in ur size.

my package was delivered today. Elf if you got it post it in here. says it was left at your front door

Gotta pick up some things for my Elf this weekend..I want them to have more than 3 gifts..:rolleyes

I will ship out NEXT week DO NOT WORRY ELF!!

just shipped mine out, sorry I was late on shipping it out elf but i shipped it express from canada so you should get it by next week tuesday, i'm hoping you'll get it by this friday but we'll see.

well, it happened again... i got an amazing Secret Santa!

came home to a package from SoleWoman containing this:

from left to right:

seafood cookbook (since i just became a pescatarian)
wood carving of "kanaloa"... polynesian god of eternal hope
vintage wooden hawaiian postcard
a keychain engraved with my first name (in english and hawaiian)
assorted hawaiian spices
"tropical" hershey's kisses
musical christmas card

thank you so much gabrielle! i love the personalized touches.

and i can't even imagine what priority mail shipping from hawaii must've cost you....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom