2012 Secret Santa Thread: Master lists posted PG1

About to buy my elf some stuff soon. Just gotta figure out how much stuff to buy... :wow:

For my Santa, if you're reading this, I wear a Large shirt not a medium.. Forgot to change that in my questionnaire...

lmao are u guys not understanding what the secret in secret santa stands for???????????

to my SS:

If you are a baller or got that nike hook up.

ive been striking out in purchasing lebron taxi elites in an 8.5/9

Babyjumpan???? lol jk unless u gonna do it.

and if hyper is my SS, can i have some yeezy I in black and pink or OG concords lol

lmao are u guys not understanding what the secret in secret santa stands for???????????
to my SS:
If you are a baller or got that nike hook up.
ive been striking out in purchasing lebron taxi elites in an 8.5/9
Babyjumpan???? lol jk unless u gonna do it.
and if hyper is my SS, can i have some yeezy I in black and pink or OG concords lol

The Hell :rofl:

I def made my request clear as day. My Elf was very vague as well but I will try my best.

sometimes u gotta pray out loud.

babyjumpan i heard hooked someone up w/ KD weatherman

and Hyper, he's like the make a wish/ FEMA/ Unicef of NT

all in all, just some holiday lulz

Well I emailed my elf. Sorry I know its Secret santa. But he doesn't know me anyway. He knows my email address that's it.

Just don't want him to get something he hates

edit: this was my 6,666 post.......

Last edited:
I think part of the fun/purpose is using your thoughtfulness to come up with something your elf might like. Use your imagination and creativity.

If everyone is just putting down something they want and getting exactly that and vice versa......you might as well just paypal each other money and purchase said item you want.

The surprise is always better than the gift.

For me personally, if I have to tell someone something I want or make a specific list.......it defeats the purpose for me. To each their own though.

Hey if you are my elf you won't regret the present. And it kind of has to be one you want. It will be worth it.

Hypothetical:

Questionaire answer says I like football....uh ok I am buying you a ******** jersey....what if you hate the ********? I wasted my money.

Last edited:
Just curious, were the members who were deadbeats last year not really active members? (Guys that post a few times per month, etc.)

Hey if you are my elf you won't regret the present. And it kind of has to be one you want. It will be worth it.
Hypothetical:
Questionaire answer says I like football....uh ok I am buying you a ******** jersey....what if you hate the ********? I wasted my money.

I personally would buy a jersey from the team that is closest to their location.

Ex: Address is Houston, TX. Why not buy a Texans jersey? As opposed to ********. I feel you'd have a greater chance of getting something they could relate to, even if they were extremely vague by saying "I like football."

I understand its a hypothetical, though.

Last edited:

Hypothetical:

but thats buying something u like.

if they put they like football. how about buying them a damb football.

or maybe a giftcard to the nflshop

Hypothetical:

Chill out bro lol i am assuming if you like football you like football jerseys. And most people have a football if they like football. And a giftcard is a give up gift that takes away from the fun of it. It isn't super serious

Hypothetical:

Chill out bro lol i am assuming if you like football you like football jerseys. And most people have a football if they like football. And a giftcard is a give up gift that takes away from the fun of it. It isn't super serious

lol im not coming at u.

im just thinking, that unless they specifically state a specific team loyalty, its tough to guess ya know?

for example if somebody said they liked baseball; my gut reaction is to cop them a NYY new era. but that aint happening if lets say my elf lives in boston bc they prob like da red sox

listen im just tryijng to help u out

if footballl is there main thing u can cop them tix to a game, if they have a team in their city

My elf was so vague that I have no clue what to get them! I'm tryna come through nice for em though. And USA, I think so. However, some people might just be lurkers. for example, I'm on NT for probably an hour a day, everyday. I just prefer to not post a lot. I enjoy reading what's going on and still consider myself a part of NT. :pimp:

Hypothetical:

:lol:

sometimes u gotta pray out loud.
babyjumpan i heard hooked someone up w/ KD weatherman
and Hyper, he's like the make a wish/ FEMA/ Unicef of NT
all in all, just some holiday lulz
:lol: I seen your post in the lebron thread but I don't have you. My elf said what he liked but is picky, still having a hard time on deciding what to get him :nerd:

Everyone should post in here something else they would like that they might've left off the questionnaire.

But I do see both sides of it, be creative and figure out what to get them but I also rather get something I'd use a lot if someone is spending there hard earned money on.

:lol: I seen your post in the lebron thread but I don't have you. My elf said what he liked but is picky, still having a hard time on deciding what to get him :nerd:
Everyone should post in here something else they would like that they might've left off the questionnaire.
But I do see both sides of it, be creative and figure out what to get them but I also rather get something I'd use a lot if someone is spending there hard earned money on.

This.

If you ever feel like you didn't put enough info in your questionnaire, try posting more info here. It would would be great for your secret santa.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom