2012 Toyota GT-86 / SCION FRS/ BRZ - FRS $24,930 MSRP

By slight tweaks, I was only talking about the exterior. I wanted there to be more difference on the outside.
And please, no more re-quoting the whole post with pics. 
laugh.gif

By slight tweaks, I was only talking about the exterior. I wanted there to be more difference on the outside.
And please, no more re-quoting the whole post with pics. 
laugh.gif

i wonder how many of you are actually going to buy. We should all pitch in and get scshift one of these.
frown.gif

This car is ok. But i dont think i would buy it.

i wonder how many of you are actually going to buy. We should all pitch in and get scshift one of these.
frown.gif

This car is ok. But i dont think i would buy it.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

frown.gif
He won't be happy unless it's a Lambo LP 570-4. 
laugh.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

And please, no more re-quoting the would post with pics. 
laugh.gif
Whoops. My job blocks images at work, I didn't know there were any in the post.
laugh.gif

And please, no more re-quoting the would post with pics. 
laugh.gif
Whoops. My job blocks images at work, I didn't know there were any in the post.
laugh.gif

Yeah, that unveiling. 
laugh.gif

The FR-S will be cheaper than the BRZ.

I ain't even mad with the watered down exterior and interior. Just do some JDM swaps.
grin.gif

Yeah, that unveiling. 
laugh.gif

The FR-S will be cheaper than the BRZ.

I ain't even mad with the watered down exterior and interior. Just do some JDM swaps.
grin.gif

I was going to say so myself, I'm sure the headlight swaps would be easy and won't cost you more than a grand ...but that interior does seem a bit disappointing. It's like they took toyota design and applied Subaru type materials (cheaper). Fit and finish just doesn't look to be a concern, and the way that head unit just sort of sticks out....ay yi yi. I understand that's not the main concern on this vehicle but still...

I was going to say so myself, I'm sure the headlight swaps would be easy and won't cost you more than a grand ...but that interior does seem a bit disappointing. It's like they took toyota design and applied Subaru type materials (cheaper). Fit and finish just doesn't look to be a concern, and the way that head unit just sort of sticks out....ay yi yi. I understand that's not the main concern on this vehicle but still...

frown.gif
laugh.gif

You guys know me too well. LP570 or a Sesto Elemento
pimp.gif

Although honestly I'd be very grateful for any kind of car, no matter how old
ohwell.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif

You guys know me too well. LP570 or a Sesto Elemento
pimp.gif

Although honestly I'd be very grateful for any kind of car, no matter how old
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Al Audi

wait so it seems this car is gonna be over $30k for Subaru and just under $30k for Scion...get the F outta here

hmmmmm
that does change everything

an thats over 30k for a model BRZ thats not even STI?
I read one some car site the Subaru would be below the WRX STi price and the Scion would be under $30k (usually meaning high $20's)
I'm out if that is the case; I will wait for the next Z

any news on a new Z coming out or will they still be doing 370's for a couple more years?  I was waiting for this car to come out before deciding which one to buy and haven't kept up with Z news in the past year or so

Originally Posted by Al Audi

wait so it seems this car is gonna be over $30k for Subaru and just under $30k for Scion...get the F outta here

hmmmmm
that does change everything

an thats over 30k for a model BRZ thats not even STI?
I read one some car site the Subaru would be below the WRX STi price and the Scion would be under $30k (usually meaning high $20's)
I'm out if that is the case; I will wait for the next Z

any news on a new Z coming out or will they still be doing 370's for a couple more years?  I was waiting for this car to come out before deciding which one to buy and haven't kept up with Z news in the past year or so

Even with decent MPG figures, the car isn't really a commuter car. More like an affordable weekend car. 
laugh.gif

So the BRZ will start at $24k? Highest trim at $27k? The FR-S could mos def start at $22k and end at $25k after all those options.  

Back
Top Bottom