Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Well, ( Theory ) says there about 6 billion ppl in the world, 2012 the govnment, gon try & bring that down to 500 million+....so there gonna, put fluoride in our foods ( it's the same thing that is in tooth paste, dats y the label read do not swallow..ect ) then there gonna plant chips in us & were gonna have a world war 3

i have the dvd, but I aint kno dey had it on youtube, till i checked today

9/11/01 was a set up by bush & the Government....
http://www.youtube.com/wa...ature=related &

%@%
indifferent.gif

^ stop posting. learn how to spell. 'tombout' "what have i ever done to you.." lmao. what a clown.

Well, ( Theory ) says there about 6 billion ppl in the world, 2012 the govnment, gon try & bring that down to 500 million+....so there gonna, put fluoride in our foods ( it's the same thing that is in tooth paste, dats y the label read do not swallow..ect ) then there gonna plant chips in us & were gonna have a world war 3

That is a new one. Wow that would suck. And you aren't religious or anything? That's in the bible but not fluoride orchips but who knows.
eek.gif

2012 two plus one plus two equals five five years after 2033 which is 2038 is when the world is going to end it will take seven years to complete. 2033 becausejesus died in 33 years. and nevermind i dont know what the hell im talm bout.

Originally Posted by he told on me

2012 two plus one plus two equals five five years after 2033 which is 2038 is when the world is going to end it will take seven years to complete. 2033 because jesus died in 33 years. and nevermind i dont know what the hell im talm bout.
You were using your head though
laugh.gif
. Well this is pretty muchworthless though because from what the bible says, nobody knows but him. Talk about top secrete.

I'll worry about it when it's there, folks will never stop scaring each other anyway !!! It's been like that for years and it will neverchange!!!

My thing about this is If everyone dies why would i care if the World ends. My biggest fear as far as death goes is losing a loved & vice verca but if weall leave at the same time what's there to be worried about.

I pray you aren't serious. Where does 9/11 even factor in to this? What proof is there that 9/11 was set up by Bush? Is there any proof ofanything you said in the post anywhere?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ohio State[/color] finally switches to the semester system
ohwell.gif

but on topic, hmm maybe the world is awakened.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Well, ( Theory ) says there about 6 billion ppl in the world, 2012 the govnment, gon try & bring that down to 500 million+....so there gonna,
put fluoride in our foods ( it's the same thing that is in tooth paste, dats y the label read do not swallow..ect ) then there gonna plant chips in us
& were gonna have a world war 3

I pray you aren't serious. Where does 9/11 even factor in to this? What proof is there that 9/11 was set up by Bush? Is there any proof of anything you said in the post anywhere?

who needs proof when you have theories
laugh.gif

barack will be re-elected for a 2nd term.

My lil bro graduates from college in 2012

There will be a cure for Dumb threads

Honestly boys...

If some #*$$ does go down just be happy that we were the generations who got to experience it
pimp.gif

Should be an exciting year regardless and hell.. beats a recession outta the water.

Get it.... water.....

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

I pray you aren't serious. Where does 9/11 even factor in to this? What proof is there that 9/11 was set up by Bush? Is there any proof of anything you said in the post anywhere?

Check the youtube link i gave @ the end of my post, it all explains how 9/11/ was a set up......we have our god & the govnerment has there owngod, which is G ( GOLD )....O ( OIL )...D ( DRUGS )...the real reason were even fighting a war is becuz, bush had a plant growing in Afghanistan which is called ( Opium heroin plant ) it's a football field long,bush receives 300 billion dollars a year off dis plant, the ppl that growsthese plants threaten bush & told him if he doesn't give them a fair amount of money dey would burn the plant.....and dats y were really fighting awar, not cuz of oil, we have oil that would last us the next 75+ years, but the govnerment dont want us to kno.... the video is 6 hours long & it explainseverything!!!!

new world order + aliens + end of mayan calendar + lil wayne no longer important + stringer bell resurrected

i'm shopping for Mossbergs and MRE's (among other things) at this very moment

Back
Top Bottom