Originally Posted by infamousod

The Mayans ran out of paper
grin.gif

Can anyone find any truth to this statement. Or an article or something because ik we have no idea about the truth. of 2012.
But i heard somewhere the world isnt going to end. But with the planents aligning or whatevers happenin with this, its gonna change the pull of the earthsrotation.

I live in Milwaukee Wisconsin. From whereever i heard this, if this did INDEED happen Milwaukee Wisconsin would be near the eqautor.

How would that be for a switch up of things lol. Africas freezin and im kickin it in 90 degree wheather in December,

if y'all knew what type of stuff this dude be on in the sneak art forum you would be thinking the same thing.
The dude can't even do a good photoshop and always talks down on BP.
The dude is only 13 and be making some gay responses.
Why is this @$%&$ calling me beast? My sn is AF1 Beast say the whole thing
I ain't trying to hurt jw air or any other Nters feelings
Dudes want to have their 2 cents in when i'm not talkin to them
It was just a simple statement...damn!

The magnetic poles (North and South) are going to reverse polarity. Then we are all done for, its going to mess all kinds of weather and things up and we mightget wiped out.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
@ all the diff superstitious theories in this thread.

But at least make the Pokemon one happen..just because of how entertaining the NT threads would be.

The world as we know it is going to turn into the biggest game of Halo ever......

But Seriously i dont believe in that %#$+

Mass extinctions and rapid evolution occur at the same time as cataclysms. Rapid evolutionary change can only be achieved via extremely high rates of mutations, and by mutations that are not random. Unicorns and dragons once actually existed, they were mutant strains that didn't survive very long.
You damn right. I told you so. A's never believed me. Saw both three weeks ago waiting in line for a pair of Air Yeezy's.

What will hapen is that the Age of Aquarius is beginning. Thus, we see so many nature disasters - flooding in Asia, flooding in India, flooding in New Orleans - that have everything to do with water. - - Now, in some books (James Redfield's 'Celestine Prophecy') it states that the entire Maya society has not disappeared, but gone to the higher vibration dimensions. - - As we know it today, we are in the third dimension. By 2012, the Earth will come up to the 5th dimension. - - The ones who are not ready yet, will die by he nature disasters. Yes, that's sounds awful, but remember - death is just anther start. Then, their souls will be transported to another planet with 3rd dimension, where they will level up onto 5th dimension with time. - - As for the humans here, well it says that only 1/3 of Earth's population will come up on 5th dimension. You will see Light and you will have a choice to come up to the 5th dimension, or remain in the present 3rd one. - - In 5th dimension, you will nave a new DNA string, you will be able to communicate by telepathy, et cetera. - - Right now, many guardian angels, which are connected with each human on this planet, are preparing humans to awaken. Many angels, elfs and space people have chosen to reincarnate here in these times.
Really, I only had sex with this girl once, then left her.

Best way to survive the change? Start changing the way you see and think about the world. The new life coming to this planet will not be like it is now. It will not be a big competition for who owns the most, earns the most etc. - Our western culture is very young and cannot last much longer. Why? Because we take so much from the earth and put nothing back. We do not see the world we live in as sacred. Yet we are just as sacred as anything else because God and nature and life are all the same thing! - We are a part of the same force as the wind, the sunrise, the streams, the food we eat, our thoughts feelings and dreams. Everything is natural. Everything is God. Everything is sacred. We have forgotten this but now is the time to remember! - What we do to the world we do to ourselves, and what we do to ourselves we do to the world. - If you can remember this and see the people you know, the world around you (even the bad stuff!) as sacred then you will have a better life here on earth NOW and chances are you will survive and move on up to the beautiful new level that is coming soon! - So forget the race! Forget the past! Forgive yourself and everyone around you and see the perfection in all things! Watch from a distance and smile! Get really involved and still smile! Feel the glow in your heart! - SEE AND FEEL THE MAGIC!! NOW IS THE TIME!! YOU ARE SAFE -BE HAPPY!!
Really, I only smoke pot with this guy once, then left him.

Rob, I warned you to clean up all the <explicit> filthy language and comments about <explicit> and jerking <explicit> because my <explicit> brat kids can't come here and read all your doom and gloom <explicit> without getting an eyeful of all your trashy "contributors". Will you put down the <explicit>booze bottle and clean up this trashy website?
In a nutshell.

nothing will happen. how many times are we going to go through this? after that october 14th mess, i don't wanna see any of these threads anymore.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

But at least make the Pokemon one happen..just because of how entertaining the NT threads would be.

laugh.gif
if only...

Anyone else find it funny how the 2012 movie is releasing in 2009?
grin.gif

Word.
laugh.gif
@ that pic btw. I miss Futurama.
frown.gif

But son..did you hear what's gon happen during 3852? SON.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Protoman11

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

laugh.gif
if only...

Anyone else find it funny how the 2012 movie is releasing in 2009?
grin.gif

The hood gonna be robbin dudes with Scythers.

Back
Top Bottom