2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2k LeBae.
laugh.gif

The Jordan craze was fueled by four things.
Jordan himself, Nike, WGN and ESPN.
Jordan was the beginning of a shift in how the game is played.
Nike made him the face of an international brand.
WGN was a Chicago based cable outlet that aired Chicago Bulls and Chicago Cubs games nationwide.
So basically Jordan became everyone's favorite player that didn't already have a favorite player.
And I don't have to tell anyone what role ESPN played in creating his legacy.

Last edited:
[quote name="shoeking2101"][quote name="DMan14"]mj couldve been on the pga tour, won the world series of poker, and been a legit mlb player if he stuck at it.[/quote]Yep. Could of been a WWF wrestler while were at it. Could of been a A1 nascar driver too.[/quote]:lol:

He chose basketball. Look how that turned out.

Keep clowning, though. :lol:

Dude is INSANELY competitive. Not just to the point that he'll put if he loses. We all know THOSE types.

But the types to do something like get cut from the high school basketball squad, and end up being a top 2 NBAer to pretty much everyone?

Nah, we don't know too many of those types.

:lol:

Dude is INSANELY competitive. Not just to the point that he'll put if he loses. We all know THOSE types.

But the types to do something like get cut from the high school basketball squad, and end up being a top 2 NBAer to pretty much everyone?

Nah, we don't know too many of those types.

98% of which is because they don't sprout up to 6'6 w/ coordination after being cut lol

:lol: :lol: I had and email saying someone mentioned me itt and when I clicked it I knew what it was.

Long live DBD!

Ska.... Come on man its the finals, have a heart.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I had and email saying someone mentioned me itt and when I clicked it I knew what it was.

Long live DBD!

how exactly did he acknowledge you 
nerd.gif

I felt weird when he came back a few SN's ago and shouted me out but not you 
embarassed.gif

:lol: :lol: I had and email saying someone mentioned me itt and when I clicked it I knew what it was.

Long live DBD!

how exactly did he acknowledge you :nerd:

I felt weird when he came back a few SN's ago and shouted me out but not you :wow:
He did the @ mention thing. Too bad you don't see what the post is about with that.

Shouts out to DBD though

His insane competitiveness didn't really help him much on the diamond. He had supreme physical gifts for basketball in addition to being competitive.

If some 5'10 guy with a short wingspan and below average athleticism trained just as hard as Jordan and was just as ruthlessly competitive, he wouldn't be in the League. He'd just be that guy at the Y who no one likes.

[quote name="dreClark"][quote name="DarthSka"]:lol:

Nah, we don't know too many of those types.[/quote]

98% of which is because they don't sprout up to 6'6 w/ coordination after being cut lol[/quote]Not sure if serious.

That's why he's top 2, after being cut?

Because... he sprouted?

So the literally THOUSANDS of cases a kid being cut then eventually experiencing a significant growth spurt, they're just... oh, that's right, coordination. The reason they won't end up top 2 all time is because, despite their growth spurt, they weren't coordinated enough. Growth spurt and coordination is what it takes.

Riiiiiiiiight.

(again, not sure if serious)

how exactly did he acknowledge you :nerd:

I felt weird when he came back a few SN's ago and shouted me out but not you :wow:
He did the @ mention thing. Too bad you don't see what the post is about with that.

Shouts out to DBD though
tbh, he basically acknowledged that he never spoke/will never speak to you again ever since you semi switched your allegiance to steph curry ( :wow: )and the warriors. he also shed some light on how he would never eat with you and wished you would take his place in banned camp. no big deal

Last edited:
[quote name="JD617"]His insane competitiveness didn't really help him much on the diamond. He had supreme physical gifts for basketball in addition to being competitive.

If some 5'10 guy with a short wingspan and below average athleticism trained just as hard as Jordan and was just as ruthlessly competitive, he wouldn't be in the League. He'd just be that guy at the Y who no one likes.[/quote]He was coming around w/ baseball. I saw enough to believe that if he really would have ditched the hardwood for the diamond, he would have succeeded.

If Lebron retired in his prime to play football or Kobe retired in his prime to play soccer it surely wouldn't be glossed over like it was with MJ.

Not sure if serious.

That's why he's top 2, after being cut?

Because... he sprouted?

So the literally THOUSANDS of cases a kid being cut then eventually experiencing a significant growth spurt, they're just... oh, that's right, coordination. The reason they won't end up top 2 all time is because, despite their growth spurt, they weren't coordinated enough. Growth spurt and coordination is what it takes.

Riiiiiiiiight.

(again, not sure if serious)

Jesus dude :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom