2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
One could argue the nba was different back then and easier for those stacked teams to win, also the players you named who he battled will always be named for nostalgia reason and because they were the face of the nba when it was at its height in popularity, but I bet a team with Kobe, shaq, Lebron, Durant, iverson and dirk would blow them out
laugh.gif

Everyone can choose to be stuck in that era if they want and it's mainly because that's what we watched growing up, honestly though players are much faster and athletic now and play against way tougher defensive schemes.

Duncan >>>>>>

Jordan still the goat though
laugh.gif
You do know that Iverson, Shaq, and Kobe were around in the 90's as well right? I'll take a team of Jordan, Magic, Duncan, Olajuwon, and Bird/Pippen and like my chances against any lineup of the younger stars of today. LeBron included.

01 Lakers, 96 Bulls, 86 Celtics, 87 Lakers, 89 Pistons, 83 Sixers, definitely over the Spurs just picking out the best of those squads. Leaving off so many of Jordan's other Bulls teams, Magic's and Larry's other squads who were dominant as well. Honestly don't think the Spurs crack the top 10.
I actually think the 2004-2005 Spurs were better than the 2013-12014 version.... Prime Duncan, Parker, Ginobili 

Magic one of the silliest talents we'll ever see in the history of the game. I always love how CP is quick to pull out the résumé. :lol:

Dude started a close out game of the Finals at Center ended up playing the 5, 3 and 1 and puts up 42/15/7. :x

Dude won NCAA Final Four MOP and Finals MVP in back to back years, like huh? Who does that?

Magic one of the silliest talents we'll ever see in the history of the game. I always love how CP is quick to pull out the résumé.
laugh.gif

Dude started a close out game of the Finals at Center ended up playing the 5, 3 and 1 and puts up 42/15/7.
sick.gif

Dude won NCAA Final Four MOP and Finals MVP in back to back years, like huh? Who does that?
As a rookie no less 
mean.gif
. Not to pile on Lebron, but this got overlooked when Lebron was a rookie like greater things weren't achieved by a rookie 
laugh.gif

Magic one of the silliest talents we'll ever see in the history of the game. I always love how CP is quick to pull out the résumé. :lol:

Dude started a close out game of the Finals at Center ended up playing the 5, 3 and 1 and puts up 42/15/7. :x

As a rookie no less :smh: . Not to pile on Lebron, but this got overlooked when Lebron was a rookie like greater things weren't achieved by a rookie :lol: .

:lol: at people just figuring how great Magic Johnson really was

:lol:

I'd love to see the 01 lakers vs the 96 bulls. both coached my philly jacksonian.

Idk...hard to choose. I'd try to be objective, since kobe is my favorite of all time, idk I actually liked mike's athleticism more on some of the earlier bulls teams. like 91 when he had to rage against the pistons and lakers. So I'd take 01 Lakers with #8 and shaq ftw.

can I play either of these on 2k btw?

I saw people tryin to question Magic's legacy with 8 seeds, and fewer teams, **** like that.

This thread sucks enough, I'm not tryna let the world see NT look that stupid. :smh: :lol:

I'd love to see the 01 lakers vs the 96 bulls. both coached my philly jacksonian.

Idk...hard to choose. I'd try to be objective, since kobe is my favorite of all time, idk I actually liked mike's athleticism more on some of the earlier bulls teams. like 91 when he had to rage against the pistons and lakers. So I'd take 01 Lakers with #8 and shaq ftw.

can I play either of these on 2k btw?
01 Lakers arent in 2k14, the 96 Bulls are though

3 championships...and a potential 11? I hope that was just an exaggeration for effect, cause how do you even forecast 11 from 3 :lol:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom