2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same ******* thing I was thinking. Sits out all year just to do what he did in the Playoffs. 
WHen the body doesn't work though....
He played well in the playoffs tho. Makes no sense. He played better against a more athletic defender in lance then in the finals when he was being covered by Danny green who is a good defender but not as athletic

I forget who I heard commenting on ailing knees. I think it was Sean Elliott in First Take but he made really good points.

He said something like "Wades knees work fine when rested but they need to be rested. He can play for 3 weeks and then needs to be off for 2 weeks to let them recuperate. Said he doesn't even have cartilage in one of them, so the Playoffs that last from April-June, he needs two seperate layoffs to be somewhat full strength which is why he had spurts of dominance in certain series and looked washed in some. Remember the Wiz series, Wade was Flash like, he just was. Makes a lot of sense.

Gilbert is a mortgage con artist scumbag. I hope Bron never goes back there to play for that guy. Owners exploit players day in and day out. Far as I'm conceded Bron has two chips and lived it up when he would have zero chips and be miserable in Ohio if he stayed on Gilbert's squad. Bron either stays in Miami or goes to LA or NYC, period. Dude ain't going to regress lifestyle. Boy was in Ohio for 25 years of his life, no way he or his wifey ever go back there after living in Miami.

-not a LeBron fan at all

Last edited:
LeBron should go to the Clippers or force Wade and Bosh to take less so they can get more talent on the roster.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forget who I heard commenting on ailing knees. I think it was Sean Elliott in First Take but he made really good points.

He said something like "Wades knees work fine when rested but they need to be rested. He can play for 3 weeks and then needs to be off for 2 weeks to let them recuperate. Said he doesn't even have cartilage in one of them, so the Playoffs that last from April-June, he needs two seperate layoffs to be somewhat full strength which is why he had spurts of dominance in certain series and looked washed in some. Remember the Wiz series, Wade was Flash like, he just was. Makes a lot of sense.
This should be common knowledge but sadly it's not. Dude has zero cartilage in one of his knees. He simply can't be expected to play at a high level game in and game out.

LeBron should go to the Clippers or force Wade and Bosh to take less so they can get more talent on the roster.

Unless he was willing to take way less than a max deal, I think the only way the Clippers could afford LeBron would be to part with either CP or Blake. LeBron with just CP or just Blake wouldn't make the Clippers better than the Spurs or OKC, IMO. I don't see it happening.

(And this is all, of course, assuming that the sale to Ballmer goes through and we get rid of that old, senile, racist !@#$ DTS).

I know he got his meniscus removed in college. Bone bruises anf knee surgeries would do that. He has a disease in them forgot what it was called tho

This should be common knowledge but sadly it's not. Dude has zero cartilage in one of his knees. He simply can't be expected to play at a high level game in and game out.

Stop. Dudes stay making completely fabricated and baseless excuses. Wade is fine. Elliot hasn't played in over a decade; modern medical tech and banned narcotics made Wade's joints fresh as a teenager. No nonsense. Wade's issues are mental. Lack of motivation. ***** knew they weren't going to win that series and didn't see the point in trying.

Last edited:
Stop. Dudes stay making completely fabricated and baseless excuses. Wade is fine. Elliot hasn't played in over a decade; modern medical tech and banned narcotics made Wade's joints fresh as a teenager. No nonsense. Wade's issues are mental. Lack of motivation. ***** knew they weren't going to win that series and didn't see the point in trying.
Sarcasm meter is high in this one 
laugh.gif

Lebron still refuses to say that he wants to stay in Mia at all.

because he plays games but he also wants to look at his options. he likes the attention. he could end all this crap and just say yes i want to stay in miami but wheres the fun in that. we have 4+ months

His meniscus is gone. He literally has no/minimal cartilage in his knees just like with Brandon Roy. He's going to retire quite soon.

edit: my dumb *** 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lebron said he’s not interested in taking another pay cut. He shouldn’t. Did that already. Time 4 him 2 get paid as the best in NBA as he is

Lebron said he’s not interested in taking another pay cut. He shouldn’t. Did that already. Time 4 him 2 get paid as the best in NBA as he is

Wade, Bron and Bosh said they're not taking a paycut just to save Micky Arison money by avoiding luxury tax penalties. If they take a paycut, they want it to be used to upgrade the roster.

Um how about some context. He said he won't take a pay cut... if they're not bringing in more talent. In other words, Melo come to South Beach and all three are lining up to take a haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom