2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lebron said he’s not interested in taking another pay cut. He shouldn’t. Did that already. Time 4 him 2 get paid as the best in NBA as he is
Um how about some context. He said he won't take a pay cut... if they're not bringing in more talent. In other words, Melo come to South Beach and all three are lining up to take a haircut.
Thanks for clearing that up. He could care less about the paycut, if it resembles a bold roster. But if its just so pockets can be lined that aren't in his pants, nah man, Lebron be out on that ****

Lebron said he’s not interested in taking another pay cut. He shouldn’t. Did that already. Time 4 him 2 get paid as the best in NBA as he is

Wade, Bron and Bosh said they're not taking a paycut just to save Micky Arison money by avoiding luxury tax penalties. If they take a paycut, they want it to be used to upgrade the roster.

Um how about some context. He said he won't take a pay cut... if they're not bringing in more talent. In other words, Melo come to South Beach and all three are lining up to take a haircut.

BRON AINT TAKING ANYMORE PAYCUTS WHATS THAT U DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT. THE HELL WITH WHAT BOSH N WADE THINK BRON IS ABOUT HIS BUSINESS ITS TIME HE GETS PAID AS THE BEST PLAYER OF THE LEAGUE.

@FlyerThanDelta
 how do you know that Lebron isn't going to take another paycut?

Have you heard Bron himself say he was if they plan on upgrading the roster? No but you'd be crazy to think he ain't thinking like a businessman he's trying to be a billionaire no more paycuts man n he knows he's the best player in the league get paid like one.

He gets more from wearing Beats headphones in one year, than 2 years of playing ball on his current contract. And that was his old deal.

Apple bought Beats and he got 30 mill in cash plus he still has his stock. They haven't mentioned the specifics of his stock but it's rumored to have netted Lebron $100+ million when Apple acquired the company,

But a max contract is IMPORTANT to Lebron, nah man I don't buy it. Paycuts are going to be dependent on the situation, It won't have to be a max deal

Shaq had that same guy in '03 & '04 and got beat while Shaq dropped 25 on 56% shooting, and 27 on 63% shooting respectively.

So again, it would take a bit more than Shaq to get it done.
As if Shaq was the same player in 2001 as he was 2003 and 04. Shaq was at his peak and Kobe was just getting to entering his prime. I'd like my chances even against MJ not at the peak of his powers and the rest of those unstoppable '96 Bulls.
But which team gets Phil in this scenario because that's what gets either over the hump.

@FlyerThanDelta
Have you heard Bron himself say he was if they plan on upgrading the roster? No but you'd be crazy to think he ain't thinking like a businessman he's trying to be a billionaire no more paycuts man n he knows he's the best player in the league get paid like one.
NO i havent heard him say it himself. I was wondering if you had heard him say himself that he wasn't taking a paycut. 

Thats why I asked, sounded like you had some insider information.

@FlyerThanDelta

NO i havent heard him say it himself. I was wondering if you had heard him say himself that he wasn't taking a paycut. 
Thats why I asked, sounded like you had some insider information.

My homie said he saw the press conf earlier today when they was clearing out the locker room. Im like where's the link at? But my homie is real cool with Maverick I'm just saying don't be surprised if Bron demands Wade n Bosh only take paycuts or else he bouncing

What's this I hear about scumbag Wade dodging the press today??

Prob thinks Bron will take the blame for him too.

Last edited:
I was texting Bron earlier and he said his wife is bored of Miami, it's too hot and muggy in the summer, and she wants to party with real celebs and not Khaled and D listers. That said, if Melo is wit it, he'll take a haircut and reup for another two years. But then went on to say he and Melo's (and their wives') end game is to finish career in LA one way or the other. But then he stopped responding and I see the read receipts.

Last edited:
but how do you agree to take a paycut before the roster is assembled and any moves are made?

thats a lot of trust and moving parts to think that if they take a paycut they will magically assemble a superteam again.

If all 3 don't take paycuts they aren't getting anyone. If bron keeps max the other 2 will get hit with the disrespect cut :lol:

Speaking of historically great teams, LAL 99 2000 was straight dominant man. I remember watching them and thinking how crazy it was that they like...never lost :lol:

Those teams were way too raw man. That was during an era of the game when having two superstars was considered a super team. Offense came so easy because you couldn't double anyone, had hittas everywhere. This was prior to zone defense which was put in the game pretty much entirely because of shaq. I remember actually being bored at times because it really was a mismatch every night. The league has caught up since then but the heat have given me flashbacks to that type of dominance at times during their run, mostly talking about the regular season.

Big 3 aint stayin together. 

Tell em

Last edited:
If all 3 don't take paycuts they aren't getting anyone. If bron keeps max the other 2 will get hit with the disrespect cut :lol:

Lebron is making so much off the court that he should take a big paycut contract wise if he wants to remain there or any other team.

would be shocked if he did something crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom