2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have two jobs and enough bills for both of them, are you gonna sacrifice half your salary at one job just because you have more than one income? Completely defeats the purpose of having two jobs :lol:. Rich people like money just like me and you bros

Lebron is making so much off the court that he should take a big paycut contract wise if he wants to remain there or any other team.

would be shocked if he did something crazy

I think it's a pride thing now. "You wanna play with me YOU take the cut". I don't knock him for it either.

Lebron is making so much off the court that he should take a big paycut contract wise if he wants to remain there or any other team.

would be shocked if he did something crazy

I think it's a pride thing now. "You wanna play with me YOU take the cut". I don't knock him for it either.

Lebron should just leave, how about that? :lol:

im serios too

Lebrons been talked about all day. Even haters are appreciators if you can roll off their tounge/keyboard all day.

Nice job King

If you sign a max contract you are guaranteed max money. Taking a paycut for the sake of winning doesn't guarantee anything and that's what we're expecting these guys to do but I don't see it happening.

If you sign a max contract you are guaranteed max money. Taking a paycut for the sake of winning doesn't guarantee anything and that's what we're expecting these guys to do but I don't see it happening.

i dont see them winning next year honestly.

every team in the west is getting better and any team in the west can take it.

heat arent good, said since November that they got older, slower, and worse but people called it "hating"

i dont hate, i dont like the clippers but i can admit they are stacked and full of legit talent top to bottom.

I don't think the 1996 Bulls would have an answer for 2001 Shaq
bulls swept magic and penny in 96 and he was putting up pretty much the same #s as 01.. actually his highest ppg came in 00 the year he won the mvp he put up 29.7 he put up 29.3 in 95 .

anyway rodman did a pretty decent job on him

Its one thing to take a pay cut and only win 2 chips but When you got the top dawg pocketing the money off letting Mike Miller and Joel Anthony and you just holding on to that bread it says alot. Bron was clearly frustrated the whole yr wondering why they let Mike Miller go and he played 82 gms with the grizz and the playoffs Bron is like **** that i aint taking no pay cut, Wade better!

heat arent good, said since November that they got older, slower, and worse but people called it "hating"

i dont hate, i dont like the clippers but i can admit they are stacked and full of legit talent top to bottom.

5 straight finals, wade opting out of guaranteed money for the decreasing chance of winning another one, bosh and lebron doing the same, fill out the rest of the roster by asking a bunch of mid level etc guys to also take paycuts...the odds are against them. I see the big 3 following a similar career path as destiny's child. Lebron goes on to continue super stardom with complimentary backup dancers in Cleveland. Bosh achieves moderate to mild success in some obscure location amidst rumors of homosexuality. And wade pretty much falls off the map and becomes a gospel singer playing for the church league intermittently

flyerthandelta flyerthandelta Yea all year long lebron was making little comments....they worked him like a dog in miami and for what? No ring even tho he played his *** off but still couldn't avoid scrutiny. I think he's done with the organization from top to bottom and is not taking a cut regardless, might as well get paid after all that

Last edited:
View media item 1032068The Spurs exposed the Heat’s biggest flaw—lack of depth—in the Finals. At times it seemed the Big Three were Miami’s only productive players, and often it felt LeBron James was the team’s only difference maker. There’s plenty of talk about LeBron potentially taking less money and staying in Miami, but he won’t do it just to save the franchise a few bucks. He wants more talent on the team. From the NY Daily News:

As team insiders have maintained for months, James isn’t interested in reducing his salary from $20.6 next season and $22.1 million in 2015-16 just so that team owner Micky Arison can avoid paying luxury taxes. As they say, been there, done that and all it got James was second place.

Bosh, who makes identical money to James, and Wade, who makes slightly less, at around $41.5 million for the next two seasons, also don’t want to rework their deals solely to give Arison another tax break. They want the money put to good use, meaning adding talent so that Miami can return to the Finals for a fifth straight season. No team has done that since the Red Auerbach-led Celtics of the 1960s.

The Big Three would possibly do what Duncan has done for years so that Pat Riley has the means to bring in a young, athletic wing, along with other new parts. There will be talk about taking pay cuts to fit Carmelo Anthony in, but that is seen as far-fetched.

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/lebro...-less-money-heat-without-promise-roster-help/

5 straight finals, wade opting out of guaranteed money for the decreasing chance of winning another one, bosh and lebron doing the same, fill out the rest of the roster by asking a bunch of mid level etc guys to also take paycuts...the odds are against them. I see the big 3 following a similar career path as destiny's child. Lebron goes on to continue super stardom with complimentary backup dancers in Cleveland. Bosh achieves moderate to mild success in some obscure location amidst rumors of homosexuality. And wade pretty much falls off the map and becomes a gospel singer playing for the church league intermittently

flyerthandelta flyerthandelta Yea all year long lebron was making little comments....they worked him like a dog in miami and for what? No ring even tho he played his *** off but still couldn't avoid scrutiny. I think he's done with the organization from top to bottom and is not taking a cut regardless, might as well get paid after all that

You right folks acting like Bron just thought about this :lol:

In the last press conference lebron mentioned needing to be a better team and better at every position. That pretty much describes the cavs if the finals Are any indication. A younger team, better individually at each position without the need to take a paycut at least not in his prime. It makes as much sense as dwight deciding between la and Houston last summer. The only obstacle is Dan Gilbert and I think he would set up billboards everywhere apologizing if it meant lebron would come back

The problem with the cavs is when you get to the playoffs and you have to depend on a bunch of inexperienced dudes for help.

The problem with the cavs is when you get to the playoffs and you have to depend on a bunch of inexperienced dudes for help.

As opposed to a guy with no knees and a guy that did nothing NOTHING during the finals? Chalmers was out played by Beasley :lol: Beasley! :rofl:

Long term over the course of a 4 or 5 year deal I like cleveland's odds over Miami's if both are building around lebron and he won't need to take a paycut. Also a boost to his image etc. It just makes too much sense

As opposed to a guy with no knees and a guy that did nothing NOTHING during the finals? Chalmers was out played by Beasley :lol: Beasley! :rofl:

:lol: Well I don't think guys like chalmers are a part of Miami's plans. I don't really know what to say about wade because the maintenance program failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom