2013-2014 NBA Finals - Spurs SMASH Heat 4-1 - San Antonio Spurs NBA Champions [RIP Dwyane Wade]

Who will Lebron James play for next year?

• LA Clippers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LA Lakers

• Houston Rockets

• Miami Heat

• San Antonio Spurs

• Another Team (Cavs don't count)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No **** 5>2. The discussion wasn't even about Lebron nor did I mention him. We were talking about Lakers vs Spurs and dude said spurs were not a threat. Lebron on your mind that much huh?

Not at all just interesting how inconsistent your stance is. Carry on South the trolling.

All your posts have been about Lebron since yesterday, but you ain't thinking about him. Same dude that complained there wasn't enough Lebron slander in this thread. What's my stance jw? That the spurs are rivals with the Lakers, because yes I do think so.

Really though, is there a problem with that? Players are what get casual fans tuned in.
I'm nowhere near a casual. I've been playing and watching Basketball all my life. I just don't give a rats *** about the teams in and of themselves per say. I am a Laker fan but Magic and Kobe made me a fan not Jerry or Jim Buss. If some dude wants to be a fan of team Lakers I have no problem with that. These cats acting like you can't be a fan of a player 1st though are asinine. I'm a fan of Kareem, Kobe and Magic first and foremost. Being a fan of the Lakers organization is secondary to that.

Last edited:
All your posts have been about Lebron since yesterday, but you ain't thinking about him. Same dude that complained there wasn't enough Lebron slander in this thread. What's my stance jw? That the spurs are rivals with the Lakers, because yes I do think so.

Wrong again but as I said keep trollin.

Really though, is there a problem with that? Players are what get casual fans tuned in.

I'm nowhere near a casual. I've been playing and watching Basketball all my life. I just don't give a rats *** about the teams in and of themselves per say. I am a Laker fan but Magic and Kobe made me a fan not Jerry or Jim Buss. If some dude wants to be a fan of team Lakers I have no problem with that. These cats acting like you can't be a fan of a player 1st though are asinine. I'm a fan of Kareem, Kobe and Magic first and foremost. Being a fan of the Lakers organization is secondary to that.

I wasn't addressing you.

But it's the same concept, my little 4 year old nephew is a big fan of LeBron! He loves LeBron.

Because of LEBRON... he rocks a Heat jersey.

That's what I mean.

I'm so sick of the media types telling these dudes to take a pay cut , clowns got some nerve telling other people to take money outta their pocket and attempting to vilify others for not doing it....ridiculous.

Damb shame T-Mac's body couldn't hold up 
mean.gif

Not even 24 hours and this thread has become about the Lakers.....

We needed you here to keep the focus on your team. Where you been?
Been out of town. But dbd would have been all I this thread. We need him back.

Not even 24 hours and this thread has become about the Lakers.....
Any stories about yesterday? Anything special for the game or to celebrate
Me personally? Nah not really. I actually was suppose do be in San Antonio this week but I had to cancel. Instant regret :smh:

Last edited:
Sad man. NT has the potential to have some good basketball discussion too. **** is just dumb now man.

There seems to be an unlimited number of trolls, I stay missing **** from quality posters because I have to scroll through so much garbage.

In the off-season thread I made a plea for trolls to get whacked, but no idea if it will help or work.

But something gotta be done. They like cockroaches around here. :smh:

I'm so sick of the media types telling these dudes to take a pay cut , clowns got some nerve telling other people to take money outta their pocket and attempting to vilify others for not doing it....ridiculous.

Whats even worse is that these athletes salaries are exposed to the world, always found that funny & based on their play thats the first thing people look at to compare players " joe johnson makes 100M, hes overpaid because he doesnt avg the same amount of points as lebron & melo" what does him getting paid 100M have to do with lebron & melo, joe should be applauded for getting that deal

NT has an enormous troll problem, and you keep campaigning for the biggest troll of them all to come back.

Do you see Laker fans clamoring for ACB to come back? He contributes about the same as your troll does, we don't want ACB back.

:smh: this was kobe haters go to guy back then :lol: :pimp: :pimp: cant believe this is 11 years ago

Had to rep you for this Migo, T-Mac was a GOD in this era, son was just filthy.

**** his back had to fail him for, he had it all. :smh:

Nothing beats this game though, he and Hibachi were going at it but Tracy just ascended to God level on the whole arena.

I remember watching this on NBA TV and losing my mind in the living room.

NT has an enormous troll problem, and you keep campaigning for the biggest troll of them all to come back.

Do you see Laker fans clamoring for ACB to come back? He contributes about the same as your troll does, we don't want ACB back.
:lol: :lol: He deserves at least one gloating day, or at least an opportunity to post pics and gifs

Isn't Acb still around?

:lol: :lol: He deserves at least one gloating day, or at least an opportunity to post pics and gifs

Isn't Acb still around?

Hey, I acknowledged he could have one day if he could prove he tried to be here last year after game 7.

You been tryin to get him back full time, for months now. Big difference man. HUGE.

Had to rep you for this Migo, T-Mac was a GOD in this era, son was just filthy.

**** his back had to fail him for, he had it all. :smh:

Nothing beats this game though, he and Hibachi were going at it but Tracy just ascended to God level on the whole arena.

I remember watching this on NBA TV and losing my mind in the living room.

Top 10 scorer ever, too smooth & never really showed off his athleticism, looked like he was playing lazy

But the spurs made kobe and Derek fisher cry.
true
didnt duncan cry in 2004 after getting swept?

dude this aint the nfl you cant just restructure because you feel like it
Obvi. All I'm saying is Amare been washed and never won a damn thing in NY yet Wade is expected to retire and give up $20-40M after a bad series.
eyes.gif
ny paid amare outright & knew what they were getting
wade's been dragging along holdin onto bron for years & needs to take a steep cut imo
this was wades plan; to decline rapidly and trap lebron as his teammate

He brought this upon himself.
You don't say the things he said and not expect ramifications from it.
"Not Six, not Seven, not Eight"
" I'm taking my talents to Miami"
The guy is a complete  jackass.
that's two different topics...

he averaged 28 points in the Finals.. no player putting up those #s has ever been slandered for their performance

we can slander for other reasons, just not that.. he brought his talents in the Finals, his ring chasing buddies left theirs in the car
lebron didnt do enough. mike avg 41 in the finals against barkley
I read on IG comments about James mentioning joining SAS as option, what's the story on that?
Also, I'm a Spur fan. Lived in SA all my life, been Spur fan since the day I was old enough to know what bball was. Why wouldn't I want Lebron on my team. My hatred for him stems from the fact that he's so damn good and he has the capability to bully teams all by himself. So can I do without him, of course I can, I'm not gonna be wishing upon a star for him to join. But would I welcome him to our team, of course I would... Why wouldn't you want one of the best players to join you.
i could see bron ring chasing *** goin to san antonio, bosh too

Top 10 scorer ever, too smooth & never really showed off his athleticism, looked like he was playing lazy

In his prime there are not many I'm taking over him in the history of the game, there's also this.....

I feel Pop gave him a contract last year just off the strength of him doing this to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom