2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
okcspursjhs92.gif

My God in heaven. :rollin :rollin

that's the thing that always got me..the hoodie thing. is it just a black guy in a black hoodie that scares white people? or is it any hoodie? those ed hardy joints perhaps? maybe those hella slim ones jim jones wears? can you really fear someone in a body hugging hoodie? the bape hoodies with the face zip and the monster head? when in fashion does the threat reach amber alert?

iudhfiuhdsaiph

that's the thing that always got me..the hoodie thing. is it just a black guy in a black hoodie that scares white people? or is it any hoodie? those ed hardy joints perhaps? maybe those hella slim ones jim jones wears? can you really fear someone in a body hugging hoodie? the bape hoodies with the face zip and the monster head? when in fashion does the threat reach amber alert?

iudhfiuhdsaiph
:rollin :rollin

2014 NBA All-Rookie Team:

Trey Burke

Michael Carter-Williams

Victor Oladipo

Mason Plumlee

Tim Hardaway Jr.

1% of a billion more than ****** even seen

Still they wanna act like it's an everyday thing, clean

what?

Point being, that owning that percentage of that team is more than 99% of peopel will ever do.

But what does 99% of the regular people have to do with Jay's 1/15th of 1% though? No one is comparing that 1/15th to what they are earning. Relative to the 1% of people, 1/15th of 1% is in fact nothing :lol

Ron Tillery, a beat writer for the Grizz, gave Robert Covington his lone all rookie second team vote. Covington played just 34 minutes the entire season.

what?

Point being, that owning that percentage of that team is more than 99% of peopel will ever do.

But what does 99% of the regular people have to do with Jay's 1/15th of 1% though? No one is comparing that 1/15th to what they are earning. Relative to the 1% of people, 1/15th of 1% is in fact nothing
laugh.gif
I wasnt the one that dragged the 1% of people into it, I just made a statement about how he was for a point an owner of a basketball team. No matter how minor of a stake he had, he still did it. I couldnt do it. Its not something to turn your nose at.

what?

I got that point but if you're expecting me to listen to that garbage you're mistaken sir

and he still pretended like he had pull and he didnt he was just the face they used to get guys like you to buy tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom