2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont even want to jump into this jay vs ye vs nas thing but i will say

jay >> ye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nas

ye wishes he was jay & has said it a few times

anyone downplaying his past or present greatness may reach my block list :lol srs ... notsrs.... lbs

The Dallas Mavericks mean a lot to me, more than a sports team probably should mean to a person.

But if Cuban doesn't vote against Sterling I can't root for this team anymore.

If Donald Sterling was a model citizen until this I could maybe see his point but dude has made the biggest housing discrimination settlement in history.

Last edited:
***** said Kanye over Nas

Ray-Liotta-Laughing-In-Goodfellas-Gif.gif

The Dallas Mavericks mean a lot to me, more than a sports team probably should mean to a person.

The views of one jackass owner shouldn't impact how you feel about a team.

If Donald Sterling was a model citizen until this I could maybe see his point but dude has made the biggest housing discrimination settlement in history.

If he isn't saying which way he's voting some would say the writing is on the wall.|I

Either he's not saying because he is voting for Sterling or he's scared of what his peers might think.

American Gangster is better than College Dropout?
laugh.gif
 That's either some pure, pure Jay-Z standom or you have something against Kanye on a personal level.

And then buddy on the opposite side of the spectrum saying Reasonable Doubt is Jay-Z's only great album...
laugh.gif

I hate the musical opinions in here more than the basketball ones.

Last edited:
you guys still think block shouldn't be used?

You can't be serious. :rollin

when he posted that i told him to keep sticking to lebreezys nuts & stop doing ^^ that

Sticking with your boys LeBreezy and K-Steezy. Nice.

Boy was I wrong on OKC. Maybe a repeat of 2012's conference finals outcome. After bring down 0-2, they bounce back and win 4 straight. (Minus Ibaka & Harden).

Dont even want to jump into this jay vs ye vs nas thing but i will say

jay >> ye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nas

ye wishes he was jay & has said it a few times

anyone downplaying his past or present greatness may reach my block list
laugh.gif
srs ... notsrs.... lbs

congrats to the young rookies. they worked hard. hopefully, they continue to get better and help improve the league on and off the court

jay vs nas makes it way into any discussion......while it's annoying, I can't help but :rollin gotta love it

if cuban doesnt vote against sterling, I hope dirk leaves as well

if cuban doesnt vote against sterling, I hope dirk leaves as well

Cuban's comments today. :{

He wouldn't cross the street if the kid was 6'8 showing off his ball handling skills, these owners really are hilarious.

"Everybody has prejudices" yea but not everybody acts on them or believes stereotypes you idiot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom