2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of you really think ibaka's gonna change the outcome of this series? get outta here

you're giving him way too much credit and robbing the spurs of the credit they deserve

some of you really think ibaka's gonna change the outcome of this series? get outta here

you're giving him way too much credit and robbing the spurs of the credit they deserve
i think if he plays at 75% he can help alot.

that boy can straight shoot the ball. i remember him with the w's when he first got called up.
if i recall, he led college ball in scoring for a few yrs
Yup he dropped like 40 in his first game here with like 7 threes T-Will is also down here and just trolling the whole league dude took 20 threes and only made 4 in his first game here .

When you're missing your rim protector, the other team is shooting 300% at the rim and playing Adams & Perkins together.

I think Ibaka makes a huge difference.

So Ibaka is Jordan? thunder arent gonna do jack against the spurs
They done it before, granted Ibaka was 100%

Granted Just his being there will help thunder close out on shooters more than they are now.

this is just what KD needs for a couple big nights... some motivation

#WINFORSERGE

I think he can help a lot. Hes plays great d in the p&r, help side and 1 on 1. Plus he can hit the mid range j which should help ok with spacing

Great, but when's Harden coming back?
roll.gif
roll.gif

yao ming putting a team of investors and making a bid for the clips 8o

Going to end up being a bidding war. Reports of a lot of interested groups. He may no longer own a team, but Sterling is going to get a really nice pay out for getting caught being the douche he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom