2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
yao ming putting a team of investors and making a bid for the clips :nerd:

Going to end up being a bidding war. Reports of a lot of interested groups. He may no longer own a team, but Sterling is going to get a really nice pay out for getting caught being the douche he is.

hes old as hell, hes already a billionaire before selling the team.

it really doesnt affect him. i assume he has kids? now they benefit from this :lol:

Whatever, Sterling was going to make bank off the Clippers no matter how he got rid of them...  It was a pretty amazing investment for him, in retrospect.  The important thing is that he is selling...  And he would have preferred not to, by the way.  

Last edited:
Code:
“I want San Antonio to win,” Cuban said on 105.3 The Fan’s “Ben and Skin Show” on Friday. “I want Tim Duncan to hit a game-winning shot to win Game 7, then go to the Finals, do the exact same thing, hit a game-winning shot in Game 7, run down the tunnel, never to be seen from again. “I want him to retire on the spot. I hope he gets that last ring and it’s all the incentive he needs to retire.”

Code:
“I want San Antonio to win,” Cuban said on 105.3 The Fan’s “Ben and Skin Show” on Friday. “I want Tim Duncan to hit a game-winning shot to win Game 7, then go to the Finals, do the exact same thing, hit a game-winning shot in Game 7, run down the tunnel, never to be seen from again. 

“I want him to retire on the spot. I hope he gets that last ring and it’s all the incentive he needs to retire.”
He is only saying that cause he is tired of getting his *** whooped by them.

Code:
“I want San Antonio to win,” Cuban said on 105.3 The Fan’s “Ben and Skin Show” on Friday. “I want Tim Duncan to hit a game-winning shot to win Game 7, then go to the Finals, do the exact same thing, hit a game-winning shot in Game 7, run down the tunnel, never to be seen from again. 

“I want him to retire on the spot. I hope he gets that last ring and it’s all the incentive he needs to retire.”

:lol: what kind of quote is this, Cubes?

I just realized Minnesota drafted Rubio then Flynn back to back and passed on curry. Ls for days
roll.gif
david kahn drafting 101

wade licking his chops gonna make his head even more dizzy :smh:

Last edited:

Code:
“I want San Antonio to win,” Cuban said on 105.3 The Fan’s “Ben and Skin Show” on Friday. “I want Tim Duncan to hit a game-winning shot to win Game 7, then go to the Finals, do the exact same thing, hit a game-winning shot in Game 7, run down the tunnel, never to be seen from again. “I want him to retire on the spot. I hope he gets that last ring and it’s all the incentive he needs to retire.”
I Mean He's 100% Duncan is done once he gets the 5th ring.

Would have rode off into the sunset last year if bosh hadn't come up with that rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom