2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
so...anyone know if candy deepthroats ever make it out to mia? :lol:

they dusting off greg olden for tonight's gm. roy, make them knees flare up :evil:
i expect wade to come out hot

Dan Gilbert needs to shut the **** up about other teams' affairs. Dude is always meddling in other ****...worry about your own team, clown.

I'm glad SVG spoke up about that jabroni.

Dan Gilbert needs to shut the **** up about other teams' affairs. Dude is always meddling in other ****...worry about your own team, clown.

I'm glad SVG spoke up about that jabroni.

I think hes mad because Pistons havent had any plans to move to downtown Detroit where of course, Dan Gilbert owns land and is planning on building a huge arena, houses, and business and help transform detroit with that. Would be nice for Pistons to move down there but no word on if they ever will.

i forgot to tell you guys Drummond has been going to my gym to play pick up once or twice a week the last month. havent had time to go and see him since i usually go later. Gym is full of scrubs so no idea why he enjoys playing there.

James Young from UK came in a few weeks ago while i was there but for some reason they didnt let him in.

Wish i still played ball, would go out of my way to ball with Drummond :smh:

coolstorybro, i know :lol:

Lifetime in Troy?

Rochester :lol:

i forgot to tell you guys Drummond has been going to my gym to play pick up once or twice a week the last month. havent had time to go and see him since i usually go later. Gym is full of scrubs so no idea why he enjoys playing there.

James Young from UK came in a few weeks ago while i was there but for some reason they didnt let him in.

They really didn't let James Young in? :lol:

They really didn't let James Young in? :lol:

No idea why. He didnt have a membership so i assume they werent gonna let him in with a pass again since they only let you use one every few months. I heard he was there before. Dude is OD skinny :lol:

Someone scrapping today
glasses.gif
need to

maybe get some fire back in the league 

all this nice guy crap

Except Danny Green can and probably will rain threes from all over the place again, guy is at 51% on threes again this postseason and Miami's defense isn't as quick as it was last year.
What was his % going into the Finals last year? And what was his % in the Finals last year?

43% heading into the Finals, 55% in the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom