2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark jackson on okc 
pimp.gif

Bosh is soft, but he's very good at what he does.

I use to not be able to stand dude, but when Riley/Spo stop messing with the small ball 95% of the time and put him next to an actual C (Birdman/Oden/whoever) he always plays better and the team +/- usually goes up.

He is who he is. Gotta play to his strengths at this point. West and Hibbert are gonna push him around :x but if he can iso one of em and take them off the dribble and operate from 15ft out Bosh is gonna score or get hacked 9 times outta 10.

I use to not be able to stand dude, but when Riley/Spo stop messing with the small ball 95% of the time and put him next to an actual C (Birdman/Oden/whoever) he always plays better and the team +/- usually goes up.

He is who he is. Gotta play to his strengths at this point. West and Hibbert are gonna push him around :x but if he can iso one of em and take them off the dribble and operate from 15ft out Bosh is gonna score or get hacked 9 times outta 10.

Agreed

whenever he attacks Hibbert, he either fails or the refs swallow their whistle. He tried going at him early in game 7 last year & came up empty every single time. no free throw attempts when being checked by Hibbert. Shocking.

If Hibbert is on him, they should just run more pick & pops to free Bosh for the three. Antic was wide open nearly every time Atlanta did that & Bosh can get hot from there if he's just firing away uncontested. And if Hibbert actually makes an effort to close out, it should be an easy blow-by.

He should go at West whenever possible though. I do agree with u there.

Last edited:
Bosh can play he's just being used incorrectly. Like mentioned, he needs to be paired with an actual center. Not a fan of abandoning that low post game though. Dude is too talented to be a spot up shooter.

Boozer makes me sick....that's all I got from this video

I don't like miami but hope the big fella Oden can make up for lost time

Spurs taking it all this year

i bet they be preparing for the Heat all year, not giving one damn about anyone else

jesus the Heat/LBJ owe so much to Ray Allen
had it not been for that shot last year they would have rode Lebron so hard in the media

ill be shocked if the Heat can beat the Spurs again this year

i bet they be preparing for the Heat all year, not giving one damn about anyone else

had it not been for that shot last year they would have rode Lebron so hard in the media

Want to agree.

Do not agree.

H3at-p3at (patended)

Danny green wont be looking like reggie miller this time so i doubt it, heat in 6

Except Danny Green can and probably will rain threes from all over the place again, guy is at 51% on threes again this postseason and Miami's defense isn't as quick as it was last year.

i forgot to tell you guys Drummond has been going to my gym to play pick up once or twice a week the last month. havent had time to go and see him since i usually go later. Gym is full of scrubs so no idea why he enjoys playing there.

James Young from UK came in a few weeks ago while i was there but for some reason they didnt let him in.

Wish i still played ball, would go out of my way to ball with Drummond :smh:

coolstorybro, i know :lol:

Except Danny Green can and probably will rain threes from all over the place again, guy is at 51% on threes again this postseason and Miami's defense isn't as quick as it was last year.
What was his % going into the Finals last year? And what was his % in the Finals last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom