2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Michael Beasley continues to rot away.
This Hibbert verticality thing has gone too far, he's basically body checking people in the air. He's not Scott Stevens, this needs to stop.

I'm saying. He literally has his own set of rules. He rarely if ever keeps his arms straight up. And he frequently contacts people with his elbows first as his arms are generally bent.

As a basketball fan, it's really disappointing watching Miami Heat games. No matter what the score is, no matter how many points Miami is down, the refs will always put them in a position to comeback or win at the end. There's literally no point in watching until the last 4 minutes. If anyone can provide me proof that Miami has lost by 15 points or more in the last 3 years, that would be great. 

Man my 90s bulls never got this.special. Treatment

Lebron falls foul om George?

Turner gets no tick jaha

Last edited:
As a basketball fan, it's really disappointing watching Miami Heat games. No matter what the score is, no matter how many points Miami is down, the refs will always put them in a position to comeback or win at the end. There's literally no point in watching until the last 4 minutes. If anyone can provide me proof that Miami has lost by 15 points or more in the last 3 years, that would be great. 

It has happened. Look it up

It's been like this before this way before this Heat team existed though. If you've ever seen any Donaghy interviews then you'd understand why this happens more.

roll.gif
at y'all dudes crying about the refs already. Gotta get the excuses in early huh?
I'm not gonna speak for anyone else, but if you honestly think that Paul George fouled LBJ then there's nothing to talk about here.

I'm not gonna speak for anyone else, but if you honestly think that Paul George fouled LBJ then there's nothing to talk about here.

I'm not even talking about THAT one play. Dudes in here crying as if CJ Watson didn't push off with his off arm. You act like they were JUST crying during that play. ANY little petty call miami gets, you guys cry. So quit frontin.

Lance doesn't care about another fine. He's going to make it up this summer and then some.

Lmao it was one call and we got 40 dudes in here complaining about refs already. And for the record, Lebron hasn't gotten the call the past two possessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom