2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's been like this before this way before this Heat team existed though. If you've ever seen any Donaghy interviews then you'd understand why this happens more.
Why? I assume it's not explicit orders but refs who keep games "interesting" are more likely to get the big games?
I'd love to explain, but it's a lot. I'll explain later though if you wanna hear.

Lance 
roll.gif

As if Bosh's offense struggles weren't bad enough, he gets cooked by Scola on the defensive end.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I'm not gonna speak for anyone else, but if you honestly think that Paul George fouled LBJ then there's nothing to talk about here.
I'm not even talking about THAT one play. Dudes in here crying as if CJ Watson didn't push off with his off arm. You act like they were JUST crying during that play. ANY little petty call miami gets, you guys cry. So quit frontin.
I don't give a **** about CJ Watson or that call. I'm not talking conspiracies or any of that right now. All I'm saying is if anyone thought PG fouled LBJ after watching the replay then they're full of ****.

That's the last thing that happened in the quarter that got everyone to react...

Luis Scoal was basically unstoppable against Team Canada at the FIBA Americas tournament.

I don't know if that says more about Luis or Canada Basketball.:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom