2013-2014 NBA Season Thread - Congrats to the Spurs, DBD is still a buster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh he took a shot to the head?  
laugh.gif

Wade s scum

Y'all with throw shade on bosh until he hits he game wining 3 or gets a game winning rebound.

Bron just flopped. Mike breen can eat a bag of *****

nobody is fixing games. :lol:
refs absolutely make the heat better. you can easily see the flaws in their squad when A. bron is on the bench, and B. they don't get the phantom calls. Soon as the calls appears, they turn into a HoF team again.

The heat have barley shot any freethrows this series. What are you talking about?:lol:

refs absolutely make the heat better. you can easily see the flaws in their squad when A. bron is on the bench, and B. they don't get the phantom calls. Soon as the calls appears, they turn into a HoF team again.

Why do you still watch?

Srs

I don't give a **** about CJ Watson or that call. I'm not talking conspiracies or any of that right now. All I'm saying is if anyone thought PG fouled LBJ after watching the replay then they're full of ****.

That's the last thing that happened in the quarter that got everyone to react...

YOU quoted me initially. I was referring to the crying y'all was doing even before that play. Dudes in here talkin bout "refs and their momentum" changes after that CJ technical and offensive foul.

So miss me with trying to quote me if you ain't talkin bout what I'M talkin bout.

I thought with the Clippers out they would stop showing Cliff Paul and his son every other commercial. Nope :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom